Oh gosh I just had a horrible (amazing?) realization. This game is never going to quiet down. We'll all keep getting exed and removed, but still just be hanging out in the thread and creating massive 20+ page threads D:

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

Oh gosh I just had a horrible (amazing?) realization. This game is never going to quiet down. We'll all keep getting exed and removed, but still just be hanging out in the thread and creating massive 20+ page threads D:

Kas has no one to blame but himself :D.

Yeah, I've been thinking about that a lot too -- so fun! -- but I don't think y'all will be around forever.

Why do you think I've been strategically posting (avoiding) the thread (it's because i'm afraid)

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Yeah, I've been thinking about that a lot too -- so fun! -- but I don't think y'all will be around forever.

I refuse. This is finally some good karma coming my way for all of the times I've suffered an early exe as the Shield of the Lynch. :P

Just now, Biplet said:

Why do you think I've been strategically posting (avoiding) the thread (it's because i'm afraid)

Maybe you're right and I should stop posting as much. You are the smart one in this engagement.

3 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

No comment on how orange state of existence works, but: I know >>

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

I refuse. This is finally some good karma coming my way for all of the times I've suffered an early exe as the Shield of the Lynch. :P

Yeah, sorry for my part in that. In my defense, I did look for alternatives, in the end, but didn't want to stop the momentum since it might have revealed e!Walin.

3 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Afraid of discussion? :ph34r: Or votes? :ph34r: Biplet :ph34r:

https://www.catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/transubstantiation-for-beginners

become yellow

Aman

Edited by Biplet
i'll add the vote in another post its just for the meme kas please let me have this please

2 minutes ago, Biplet said:

Okay. So, NK and exe don't actually delete the player from existence, just trans-substantiates (blaspheming? in my SE thread? where my catholics at) them into a yellow colored name. Got it.

More just miffed over your imprecise use of language. Trans-substantiation refers to being the exact same as something. So the bread is the body, and god the father is god the son. StrikerEZ is not just a yellow-colored name, he has a yellow-colored.

Wait why am I arguing church doctrine? It's almost midnight.

Just now, Steeldancer said:

Technically the yellow isn't even yellow

IT IS URBAIN ORANGE Y'ALL GODLESS HEATHENS >:( 

God, it's going to be called yellowification from now on, right? This is my punishment for running this game... :( 

1 minute ago, Sart said:

More just miffed over your imprecise use of language. Trans-substantiation refers to being the exact same as something. So the bread is the body, and god the father is god the son. StrikerEZ is not just a yellow-colored name, he has a yellow-colored.

Hold on my dad is an ordained deacon of the church I can get a better sentence tomorrow

Aman

9 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

No comment on how orange state of existence works, but: I know >>

Look dude. You did this to yourself. :P

8 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Gosh trying to go back through and do any sort of analysis is going to be a massive, MASSIVE pain in the butt. 
Is now a good time to mention that I'll be less active the next 2 days because I have an exam I need to study for? 

Oh yeah. Analysis is going to be a pain. Maybe we finally truly understand why Kas and Fifth told us to not sign up. XD

8 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

We’re never going to get an alignment scan are we.

Also question for @The Known Novel - do you know what happens when you get a Penalty Kick? And does it sound like you’re able to use a Penalty Kick when able, or you’re supposed to have one used on you?

Oh yeah we're never getting an alignment scan. Maybe one, if my Lynchbait thing pans out.

7 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Yeah, sorry for my part in that. In my defense, I did look for alternatives, in the end, but didn't want to stop the momentum since it might have revealed e!Walin.

You're good. I only sort of died. I get to still participate and cannot die again, so I'm straight vibing.

7 minutes ago, Biplet said:
6 minutes ago, Sart said:

I have a yellow-colored. Got it.

5 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Technically the yellow isn't even yellow

THANK YOU

Oh also, Bip is currently watching a video about trans-substantiation in order to make her joke better. :P

Also she just started gasping at the phrase "among us."

Edited by StrikerEZ
changed a word because it didn't sound quite right

Oh also, Bip is currently watching a video about trans-substantiation in order to make her joke better

Dad's asleep I gotta get a dominican priest (the order not the country) youtube video instead

Just now, Biplet said:

Dad's asleep I gotta get a dominican priest (the order not the country) youtube video instead

As you do.

Also my meme in response to your vote on Aman didn't send. Hopefully it works this time: