Kay, am I a theatre kid? I haven't really had many opportunities to be in stuff(only three/four shows), but since I've started having opportunities, I've basically taken all of them. AM I A THEATRE KID??

8 hours ago, S. Stormy said:

Kay, am I a theatre kid? I haven't really had many opportunities to be in stuff(only three/four shows), but since I've started having opportunities, I've basically taken all of them. AM I A THEATRE KID??

If you believe yourself to be a theatre kid, you can say you are one. We aren't snobs here, we wont be like "oh ho? you cant rap guns n' ships and you aren't knowledgeable about obscure theatre and shows? Pshhh you cannae be a real theatre kid then!" :P 

If you like theatre you are welcome to identify as one of us! 

9 hours ago, S. Stormy said:

Yes :D

I’ve actually never been in a full musical, I’ve started to but I’ve always had to drop out, though I have done show choir. 

Moral of the story, if you love acting and are under the age of 368, you are a theatre kid. People are lots of things, and you can have a lot of one thing and a little of another and that’s just fine!

…also you spelled theatre the proper way

*realizes we had this discussion a couple of pages ago*

Anyway I miss the theater so bad…. College doesn’t leave time for it but I will still sing my head off in the car to scratch the theater itch. 

What songs have y’all been singing at the top of your lungs lately?

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, The cheeseman said:

There's... a musical about Bonnie and Clyde? The 1930s crime couple?

THERE IS!!!! you should watch it or listen to it!!! it was only on broadway for 28 days but that was a huge mistake bc it's incredible

31 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

YES ITS AMAZING!!

YESSS!!!!!

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2023 at 5:32 AM, Ghanderflaffle said:

HELLO! I am technically a theatre kid. The only productions I've been in are high school one acts, but I loved being a part of those.

HELLO! Welcome!!! 

It’s closing night of Hairspray y’all, I can feel the tears in advance :P

On 7/28/2023 at 7:32 PM, Cinnamon said:

HELLO! Welcome!!! 

It’s closing night of Hairspray y’all, I can feel the tears in advance :P

Hi Cinnyyyy!! 

I feel you. I hope you cried a lot, not because I want to see you in pain but because that means it was worth it. 

1 minute ago, Edema Ruh said:

Hi Cinnyyyy!! 

I feel you. I hope you cried a lot, not because I want to see you in pain but because that means it was worth it. 

I'm back!!

I know what you meant :] , and yeah tears were shed but everyone was just so happy!

Edited by Cinnamon
punctuationnnnn

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I'm back!!

I know what you meant :] , and yeah tears were shed but everyone was just so happy!

Yup. I finished my most recent performance in May, and it was quite a thing because it was an even bigger ending, so like I’ll never perform on that stage again, or with that director again, or with a lot of those people again. We were all crying before we’d even finished bows, but I’m glad for it, because the joy would all feel fake if it wasn’t for the pain.