2 hours ago, Argenti said:

People IRL keep telling me to join theater, but I hate the theater director's guts. (You would too)
Should I pray he gets lost? Or just join anyway?

Up to you. A lot of people will keep going even with a bad director because they love it, but it also might ruin it for you forever...that's a really hard choice. 

2 hours ago, Argenti said:

People IRL keep telling me to join theater, but I hate the theater director's guts. (You would too)

In my experience, bad director is worse than no director. If you really want to do theater, find a different director. 

(This is just my two cents. Take it or leave it it’s up to you)

22 hours ago, Argenti said:

I think that depends on how bad he is, and the specific ways he is bad. If it would be actively harmful for you to join, then don’t. If he’s more just annoying, and there are still nice actors who are enjoying it, then I think you should do it (as long as you want to, of course).

1 hour ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

I think that depends on how bad he is, and the specific ways he is bad. If it would be actively harmful for you to join, then don’t. If he’s more just annoying, and there are still nice actors who are enjoying it, then I think you should do it (as long as you want to, of course).

He is a petty child who throws tantrums and lacks communication skills. 

I hate this man with a passion XD

8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Maybe you could find a community theatre show to be apart of if you really want to do theatre without ruining it for yourself with this director.

Also, anyone here know who team Starkid is?

I don't really wanna do the work today...

I haven't listened to anything other than Firebringer by them

Edited by Argenti

On 10/26/2023 at 11:19 PM, Argenti said:

I haven't listened to anything other than Firebringer by them

Lord, lord, lord, DUcK is lOrD

If you have time you should definitely watch more, they're great. I'm mildly obsessed

Guys, casting came out for the show I'm doing this Christmas and I got the Grinch!! It's a Jukebox musical inspired by "How the Grinch stole Christmas" and "The Nightmare before Christmas" and it has tap dancing. I'M SO EXCITED!!!! 😃

11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If you have time you should definitely watch more, they're great. I'm mildly obsessed

Guys, casting came out for the show I'm doing this Christmas and I got the Grinch!! It's a Jukebox musical inspired by "How the Grinch stole Christmas" and "The Nightmare before Christmas" and it has tap dancing. I'M SO EXCITED!!!! 😃

WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

*teleports to Australia so I can watch you*

AAAHH THATS SO EXCITING BREAK LEGS!!

...We open for Rudolph in 11 days AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Yay!

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

*EXTREMELY LOUD SCREAMING THATS PROBABLY RUINING MY VOICE BUT I DONT CARE*

THE OCEAN SAGA COMES OUT ON CHRISTMAS

*LOUDER SCREAMING*

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ALL LOVE EPIC

OH WAIT WHAT THE STORMS?

Please I need more athena musical numbers

52 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

OH WAIT WHAT THE STORMS?

Please I need more athena musical numbers

*is still screaming*

I would sell my soul to have her voice...

I think this one has a lot of Poseidon, because we get the Ruthlessness is Mercy Upon Ourselves song, and then of course there's the Charybdis one, and I think also Storm and Island in the Sky. I don't know if we get much Athena this time around...BUT IT'S STILL EPIC SO YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

If anyone here has a free couple hours to watch a musical I recommend "The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals" by Team Starkid. Its pretty dang good, I've watched it three times in the past two weeks alone (it gets better each time you watch it) and much more besides that.

Warning it does have swearing, maturish themes (innuendos) and stage gore but its so worth it.

If you're interested its apart of a musical multiverse with many timelines and much plot but this is the first one and can be enjoyed on its own.

If you watch it, lemme know what you think.