The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

1 hour ago, Aes Sedai said:

“So you wish for me to ask people first?”

"I mean... I guess that's a start. But then again, people will only rarely answer a question like 'can I kill you' with total seriousness. You might end up hurting someone who only thought you were joking." Fadran sighed. "And also... man, I know you grew up thinking this, but assuming that death is the only good thing to come out of life is a really naive way to think. There are so many wonderful things that the Macrosmos has to offer: like good food, and art, and... I dunno. Music."

"Well there you go." Fadran patted her on the head. "You're still just a kid. As you get older, things start feeling better. Stuff like good soup and warm fires might not seem so great now, but just wait until your back starts hurting in the morning and your muscles ache for no reason. The little pleasures are what make life worth living."

Eliira finished her soup and walked over to the sink, depositing her bowl. "Uh, Rayvyn?" She asked, "Do you like... ehm, art?"

Zirn'rii zipped over to Eliira and landed on her head, flapping his tiny transparent amber wings. Ooo - are you going to - Eliira quickly shushed him.

@Aes Sedai

Eliira smiled, then held up her hands, focussing. Then, with a whoosh, a block of wood formed.

"Art is like... when you make things that you find pretty." She held up the wood block. "Art is like the soup we just had - it is tasty, because we want it to be, right?"