The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

Galard sat at the kitchen, an amused look on his face. He frowned for a moment at the small dragon that zipped around the room, returning every now and there to the timid girl that just entered. Then it changed to... A pot? Whatever this thing was, it was odd.

10 hours ago, Telrao said:

Eliira yelped and dashed into the farthest corner she could, hyperventilating in fear.

"Hey, you can wait here while the soup is cooking." He told the girl. "Don't be scared of Klave there, he'll do you no harm."

"Uhm, okay..." She said, trying to smile, but failing miserably. She sat down, hands in her lap, trembling slightly.

Zirn'rii zipped over to Galard and turned back into a dragon. Hi there! He said happily, Who are you? Then he immediately spotted the ventilation chute and zipped into it.

2 minutes ago, Telrao said:

"Uhm, okay..." She said, trying to smile, but failing miserably. She sat down, hands in her lap, trembling slightly.

Zirn'rii zipped over to Galard and turned back into a dragon. Hi there! He said happily, Who are you? Then he immediately spotted the ventilation chute and zipped into it.

Galard frowned. "What is this ... Creature? Did it just look like a dragon?" He shook his head. "Anyway, I'm professor Galard, nice to meet you. And you are...?"

12 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Galard frowned. "What is this ... Creature? Did it just look like a dragon?" He shook his head. "Anyway, I'm professor Galard, nice to meet you. And you are...?"

"Oh, uhm... that's Zirn'rii, my Lonespren. He uh, heard of dragons once and wanted to be one." She tipped her head. "You're Eliira - eh, I mean I'm Eliira." She wrung her hands. "Uhm, nice to meet you too?"

Zirn'rii zipped back into the room and twirled around Fadran's head. He weaved around the stack of bowls.

Oooh! He said excitedly, did she, like, eat with her hands? What's it like having hands? Or eating? I imagine the feeling of things sliding down your throat... into your stomach... so slimy! Humans are sooo strange!

"Hush, Zirn'rii!" Eliira said, blushing. "Uhm, the soup smells good!" She sniffed the air, her mouth watering.

1 minute ago, Aes Sedai said:

"Very good," Rayvyn agreed, sounding surprised. "Do we eat it, or shall we kill something first?"

Oooo eat it! Zirn'rii exclaimed, Then tell me what it smells like to your mouth!

Eliira smiled awkwardly and moved to serve the soup. She grabbed a ladle, then scooped it into a bowl. She handed it and a spoon to Rayvyn. "Ehm, the chef gets to taste first!" She said, then quickly sat down in her corner.

Is it yummy? Does it smell good? What's it like having smell? Zirn'rii zipped over to Rayvyn and twirled about as an amber ribbon.

Rayvyn sniffed it almost suspiciously, then grabbed the spoon the way a two-year-old might hold a crayon. She placed it in her mouth awkwardly. Her eyes widened, and she stared at the soup, shocked. Then she pulled out a knife and downed the rest of the bowl while eyeing the others warily.  

6 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Rayvyn sniffed it almost suspiciously, then grabbed the spoon the way a two-year-old might hold a crayon. She placed it in her mouth awkwardly. Her eyes widened, and she stared at the soup, shocked. Then she pulled out a knife and downed the rest of the bowl while eyeing the others warily.  

Zirn'rii zipped over to the knife and spun around it. Is it tasty? he asked as he turned into a miniature soup bowl.

1 minute ago, Aes Sedai said:

Rayvyn nodded slowly. 

Can I have some? He asked excitedly, forming back into a dragon and settling on the edge of the pot.

"You can't even eat!" Eliira said, standing to serve Rayvyn again. She grabbed the ladle and poured more soup into Rayvyn's bowl. "I, uh, apologise for my spren. He's very... curious."

Yep! he replied happily. Can I have some soup?