The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

Eliira closed her tome with a sigh, then began packing away items into her bag. Zirn'rii zipped into the room as a ribbon of light.

Oh! He said, forming into a miniature dragon and landing on Eliira's shoulder. Are you finished? Are we going to go exploring - like you promised?

"I didn't promise that..." She said, closing her pack and swinging it over her shoulder. "And we're not going to explore - we're going home." She glanced at the small amber Lonespren. "It's been a moon cycle, remember?" She slipped out of her door, glancing back into the room that had been her home for the past two weeks. She sighed and locked the door, holding the key nervously.

Wadda we do now? He asked, bursting into a ribbon of amber light. 

"We're going to get food. And interact with as few people as possible." She hopped from one foot to the other, then began to make her way down the hallway, licking her lips nervously. "In and out, Zirn'rii."

Zirn'rii sighed and zipped ahead, disappearing around a corner. Eliira followed, making her way through the Inn when she arrived in the kitchen. To her horror, she found people there.

Storms! She backpedalled furiously, ducking behind the doorway and watching the humans beyond. Were they making... soup? Zirn'rii zipped up and landed as a dragon on her shoulder, looking smug.

"You knew!" She whispered. "This isn't part of my oaths, spren! I bonded you so I wouldn't have to interact with people!"

Oh, really? He said, staring at her as she peeked into the room again, hyperventallating. And what about the one regarding guiding people, hmm?

"Fine!" She said, and stepped into the doorway. And immediately regretted it. "Uhm... h-hi?"

WE'RE BACK, BABY! First day of school, and I have nothing to do for the entire morning! wheeee

@Channelknight Fadran

37 minutes ago, Telrao said:

Eliira closed her tome with a sigh, then began packing away items into her bag. Zirn'rii zipped into the room as a ribbon of light.

Oh! He said, forming into a miniature dragon and landing on Eliira's shoulder. Are you finished? Are we going to go exploring - like you promised?

"I didn't promise that..." She said, closing her pack and swinging it over her shoulder. "And we're not going to explore - we're going home." She glanced at the small amber Lonespren. "It's been a moon cycle, remember?" She slipped out of her door, glancing back into the room that had been her home for the past two weeks. She sighed and locked the door, holding the key nervously.

Wadda we do now? He asked, bursting into a ribbon of amber light. 

"We're going to get food. And interact with as few people as possible." She hopped from one foot to the other, then began to make her way down the hallway, licking her lips nervously. "In and out, Zirn'rii."

Zirn'rii sighed and zipped ahead, disappearing around a corner. Eliira followed, making her way through the Inn when she arrived in the kitchen. To her horror, she found people there.

Storms! She backpedalled furiously, ducking behind the doorway and watching the humans beyond. Were they making... soup? Zirn'rii zipped up and landed as a dragon on her shoulder, looking smug.

"You knew!" She whispered. "This isn't part of my oaths, spren! I bonded you so I wouldn't have to interact with people!"

Oh, really? He said, staring at her as she peeked into the room again, hyperventallating. And what about the one regarding guiding people, hmm?

"Fine!" She said, and stepped into the doorway. And immediately regretted it. "Uhm... h-hi?"

@Channelknight Fadran

"Hello, stranger!" said Obsidian. "We are making soup!"

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Hello, stranger!" said Obsidian. "We are making soup!"

Eliira froze in place, regretting every life decision she had ever made. She glanced at Zirn'rii, who stuck out his small tongue and zipped towards the soup.

She finally opened her mouth. "Uhm... yes." Stormsstormsstormsstormsstorms

4 minutes ago, Telrao said:

Eliira froze in place, regretting every life decision she had ever made. She glanced at Zirn'rii, who stuck out his small tongue and zipped towards the soup.

She finally opened her mouth. "Uhm... yes." Stormsstormsstormsstormsstorms

Obsidian extended a hand curiously towards the strange dragon-like creature. "And what is this?"

7 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Obsidian extended a hand curiously towards the strange dragon-like creature. "And what is this?"

Eliira jolted in surprise, then frowned at Zirn'rii, who landed on her shoulder and shrugged. "Did you... reveal yourself to a person?"

I'm a spren, Eliira. I can reveal myself to whomever I so wish. He burst off of her shoulder and formed into an amber ribbon of light, weaving around Obsidian happily.

Eliira cleared her throat. "Uhm, Zirn'rii is a Lonespren. From Roshar, my homeworld." She took an unconscious step backwards. "His kind is... not well known."

23 minutes ago, Telrao said:

Eliira jolted in surprise, then frowned at Zirn'rii, who landed on her shoulder and shrugged. "Did you... reveal yourself to a person?"

I'm a spren, Eliira. I can reveal myself to whomever I so wish. He burst off of her shoulder and formed into an amber ribbon of light, weaving around Obsidian happily.

Eliira cleared her throat. "Uhm, Zirn'rii is a Lonespren. From Roshar, my homeworld." She took an unconscious step backwards. "His kind is... not well known."

Obsidian tried unsuccessfully to poke at Zirn'rii as he zipped around. "And he is a spirit of some sort?"

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Obsidian tried unsuccessfully to poke at Zirn'rii as he zipped around. "And he is a spirit of some sort?"

"Spren are like... spirits, I guess. But not. Er... they're like ideas given form." Eliira tried not to make eye contact with anyone. "Lonespren embody adventure, exploration, and the solitary."

We're very special! Zirn'rii said happily, And basically unknown in the entire multiverse!

1 hour ago, Telrao said:

"Spren are like... spirits, I guess. But not. Er... they're like ideas given form." Eliira tried not to make eye contact with anyone. "Lonespren embody adventure, exploration, and the solitary."

We're very special! Zirn'rii said happily, And basically unknown in the entire multiverse!

"May I eat him?" asked Obsidian.

7 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"May I eat him?" asked Obsidian.

Eliira glanced at Zirn'rii, who turned into a tiny amber stormclound.

Eat me? Zirn'rii huffed. That is not possible! And I don't want to explore your intestinal region, thank you! The Lonespren hovered over Obsidian's head, his little cloud producing miniature, intangible lightning as he pouted.

13 hours ago, Aes Sedai said:

“Hello!” Rayvyn says. “Do you know what soup is? We are making it!”

Eliira glanced in Rayvyn's direction, then quickly broke eye contact. "Soup is... uhm... food? And it's uh... tasty?"

Zirn'rii zipped away from Obsidian's head and hovered by the pot, making himself visible to everyone in the room. Hey! He said, This smells good!

"You can't smell, Zirn'rii. You're a, uh, spren." Eliira said, immediately regretting that she'd spoken aloud. She wrung her hands.

I see that it looks good! You humans are strange. Is taste like sight? The soup tastes yummy to my eyes! Zirn'rii said, zipping about excitedly.

1 hour ago, Telrao said:

Ellira stood awkwardly at the doorway, though the soup did smell tantalizing.

"When, uhm, will it be ready?" She asked Fadran. Zirn'rii zipped over and turned into a small soup pot, zooming around Rayvyn's head.

@Channelknight Fadran

Someone tapped Ellira on the shoulder, and a low, somewhat raspy voice spoke from behind her. "Could you move, please?"

3 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Someone tapped Ellira on the shoulder, and a low, somewhat raspy voice spoke from behind her. "Could you move, please?"

Eliira yelped and dashed into the farthest corner she could, hyperventilating in fear.

10 hours ago, Telrao said:

Eliira yelped and dashed into the farthest corner she could, hyperventilating in fear.

A terribly scarred man frowned at Eliira as he walked to the counter, holding a few bottles and jars, chef's hat and apron clashing horribly with his dark cloak and gloves.

Klave stepped up to the soup, nodding in satisfaction as he gave it a sniff. "I brought some of my spices and herbs, for anyone feeling particularly brave."

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed