The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Aes Sedai said:

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Rayvyn says dryly. "Now, would all of you except him," she gestures at the boy with shifting eyes, "like to explain why you're all in my room?"

"You had food. I followed food. Easy." Len smiled, showing off her missing teeth. "Actually, do you have any more? I'm famished."

It is technically possible for Glena to be full.

Technically.

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I would also greatly appreciate it if I could start interacting with characters again, so if someone wants to rope me into their conversation or start a new one, go ahead.

I could if you want, Pythor isn't really doing much right now.

Pythor shifted as he walked, slowly transitioning to two feet, his long tail balancing him upright. His mass never changes but Pythor becomes a hybrid bipedal and quadrupedal lizard.

8 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I would also greatly appreciate it if I could start interacting with characters again, so if someone wants to rope me into their conversation or start a new one, go ahead.

You can join the party in my room if you'd like! We have two children, me, and someone named Marylin, I think. 

Edited by Aes Sedai

Klave walked back over to Bookwyrm, staring at the now bipedal lizard. "Dragons are rather common in the multiverse, aren't they?"

@The Bookwyrm

I think your character could notice the inn. Fadran said something about it attracting people from across the multiverse?

@Shining Silhouette

7 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

"You had food. I followed food. Easy." Len smiled, showing off her missing teeth. "Actually, do you have any more? I'm famished."

"How--nevermind, actually. I don't think I want to know. No, I don't have more food for you. And why is someone so young all alone?" That's a very bad question, and Rayvyn knows it. She was alone when she was that age. "Um, well, I guess you can stay here, if you like."

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Klave walked back over to Bookwyrm, staring at the now bipedal lizard. "Dragons are rather common in the multiverse, aren't they?"

@The Bookwyrm

"As far as I've found, yes. They're a strange people." He turned to Klave. "Are you a...dragon researcher? Or something along those lines?"

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"As far as I've found, yes. They're a strange people." He turned to Klave. "Are you a...dragon researcher? Or something along those lines?"

Klave tilted his head, considering. "You could call me that. I've had... run-ins with dragons before. More than most."

6 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Dave smirked. "Are you saying that your Dave or are you calling me by name?"

The figure raised a finger, which had already formed fingernails, and pointed. "Dave," he said, then his brow furrowed. He pointed at himself. "Not-dave."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

The figure raised a finger, which had already formed fingernails, and pointed. "Dave," he said, then his brow furrowed. He pointed at himself. "Not-dave."

Dave clapped lightly, a smile on his face. "Correct! Now do you have your own name?"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Go on.”

“There are two doors in my room (other than the one that leads to the hallway) and they lead to Enter’s room and EmLee’s room. But, our rooms are nowhere near each other.”