The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He frowned at this. "What right do you have? How long have you known him?"

"I've known him since earlier this day, and I have the right of a man concerned for the wellbeing of a scared little child." Klave narrowed his eye. "Why do you care if I come? Scared at what I'll see?"

4 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"I've known him since earlier this day, and I have the right of a man concerned for the wellbeing of a scared little child." Klave narrowed his eye. "Why do you care if I come? Scared at what I'll see?"

The brother sighed. "Fine. But it's a pretty long ride. How are you going to accompany me?"

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

1 hour ago, Telrao said:

A swirling storm of amber leaves floated in the air, twisting and turning into a portal that opened, dumping a young woman of around 19 onto the ground. She stood and dusted her skirt, laughing.

"That was fun, Zir'ii!" She exclaimed. An amber ribbon of light twisted around her, eventually weaving itself into the form of a small dragon, a handspan tall. "Can we do it again?"

The tiny dragon settled onto her shoulder.

No, Eliira. We can do that only once a full moon cycle. He said to her mind.

"Wh- once a moon cycle? Zir'ii, why didn't you tell me earlier??" The tiny dragon made no reply. "Hmph." Eliira grunted. "Be that way, then."

She dusted herself again, sneezed, then turned to look at the sign hanging at the inn's door.

"Mishmash Inn..." She read. She turned and looked at Zir'ii. "Wanna go in?"

Why not? He grunted. Not like we can get back to the homeland anytime soon.

"Yeah, great, magical-ribbon-of-light-spren-thing." Eliira replied, walking to the door. She raised a hand to knock.

The door, however, was wide open already.

"Another one?" Fadran peeked outside. "Hello there!"

Tacien went back to the room and grabbed the sketched map, then handed it to his brother, who pointed out a spot. "There."

Klave nodded, pulling a flask from his pocket. Pulling the lid off, he poured out a strange liquid in a circle around himself and the others, then poured a drop onto the map at the indicated location. Upon doing so, the liquid burst into flames. "We'll be there soon."

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Klave nodded, pulling a flask from his pocket. Pulling the lid off, he poured out a strange liquid in a circle around himself and the others, then poured a drop onto the map at the indicated location. Upon doing so, the liquid burst into flames. "We'll be there soon."

The brother's eyes widened, and he pulled Tacien to him to keep him away from the flames. Tacien himself looked very startled.

The brother's eyes widened, and he pulled Tacien to him to keep him away from the flames. Tacien himself looked very startled.

The flames died, and the group was now standing in another place, at the location the brother had indicated. "Sorry about that Tacien. I should've warned you first."

The flames died, and the group was now standing in another place, at the location the brother had indicated. "Sorry about that Tacien. I should've warned you first."

They were before an old-looking house. "This is it. My parents aren't home. Will you go now?"

"Sure. Come on, Tacien." He took out a key and opened the door. Tacien did not follow. "Come on."

"Tacien does not have to follow if he does not want to." Klave offered Tacien a gloved hand. "I am more than happy to wait outside with him."

"Tacien does not have to follow if he does not want to." Klave offered Tacien a gloved hand. "I am more than happy to wait outside with him."

Tacien did not take the hand, either. He simply stared at the house.

2 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Rayvyn, who was also there, eyed the house suspiciously. "Why aren't your parents here? Do they not care about their son? Tacien, do you think you'd be safe here?"

He did not reply. The brother said, "My parents still have to work. They have two other children."

Tacien did not take the hand, either. He simply stared at the house.

He did not reply. The brother said, "My parents still have to work. They have two other children."

Rayvyn watched him for a long moment. He sounds like he cares. Maybe it would be okay to leave...no. Something about this isn't right. "Would you and your brother like to stay at the Mishmash Inn with the rest of us?"

Just now, Aes Sedai said:

Rayvyn watched him for a long moment. He sounds like he cares. Maybe it would be okay to leave...no. Something about this isn't right. "Would you and your brother like to stay at the Mishmash Inn with the rest of us?"

"Uh... What is the Mishmash Inn, exactly? Why did you let in a six-year-old with no supervision?"