The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

27 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Maryline takes her key and dashes off to her room. She pauses before entering though. She turns and runs off to Rayvyn's room.

Maryline stops. "Daggers? A meal?"

"Yeah, of course!" The small child rolled her eyes. 

[THE REST OF THIS POST HAS BEEN RETCONNED FOR CONFUSING CONTINUITY THINGS]

@Aes Sedai

Edited by NerdyAarakocra

4 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Who wants an epic side character to be with them on their cool arcs

YES! If you want to. Up to you if you can deal with a komodo dragon that may or may not grow into a dragon. :P

6 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"So you're a shapeshifting spirit, that inhabits komodo dragons and remakes them in its own image."

"...Basically yes, but all of us started as some sort of reptile. By replacing them, they become a spirit to become like us and in return we get their physical body and a chance to interact with the world."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“…Yes. And you are?”

"Pythor is my name."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

YES! If you want to. Up to you if you can deal with a komodo dragon that may or may not grow into a dragon. :P

MEANWHILE

The sun beat down upon the earth, baking the ground beneath Scales's feet as he made his way through the dense jungle. The mischievous elf was a creature of chaos, drawn to the thrill of adventure like a moth to a flame.

He crept through the underbrush, his nimble fingers plucking fruit from the trees as he went. The other animals of the forest knew to keep their distance from Scales, for he was a force to be reckoned with, as unpredictable as the wind.

How do I teleport over to y'all

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

*laughs in Ninjago*

What other name would fit a ambiguous snake like creature that likes to control things :P

It was the first thing that came to mind, because I wanted to not be Wizard and have a snake like name and yeah. Ninjago was a big chunk of my childhood :P

19 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I do! I already seem to have 2 little friends, but I'm always happy to have more!

38 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

"Hmmm... no. Those daggers look reeeaaaalllll nice. I don't think that I can pass those up as a meal."

I mean, sorta? She has a lot, mostly there's one important one, not the one she's holding, and then it's just important for her to have some. So if you really want to eat it, you can. Stealing sounds fun.

Rayvyn took a deep breath. "One sec," she says to the original boy, then to the newcomer, "Now that you've eaten my dagger, tell me your name." Then to Marilyn, she says, "And who are you?" How do I always end up surrounded by so many people?

Edited by Aes Sedai
Ninja'd

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Hello, Pythor. Welcome to the Mishmash Inn.”

"Glad to be here."

Pythor slithers away, seeking to tease some of the secrets from the inn. Or find his room. He'd do one of the two, or even perhaps both.

...And now I can't help but write it from Pythor's perspective.

The dark mosquito plummeted into the ground in a splurch of black substance. Veins of darkness immediately began to spread out from the spot, eating away at the floor until there was a person-sized hole.

At which point the black substance all flowed back together into a single form. A humanoid form.

1 minute ago, Aes Sedai said:

Rayvyn took a deep breath. "One sec," she says to the original boy, then to the newcomer, "Fine. You can have a dagger if you tell me who you are and why you're here." 

"Fiiiiiine. I'm Len. Short for Glena. I came here because I was looking for something to eat. Now, food please." Without waiting for a response, Len grabbed the dagger with inhuman speed and took a big bite out of it. "Yum! That's the tastiest thing I've had all day."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Inverted said:

"What's the problem?"

“He’s asleep right now.”

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The dark mosquito plummeted into the ground in a splurch of black substance. Veins of darkness immediately began to spread out from the spot, eating away at the floor until there was a person-sized hole.

At which point the black substance all flowed back together into a single form. A humanoid form.

“…Hello.”

Just now, NerdyAarakocra said:

"Fiiiiiine. I'm Len. Short for Glena. I came here because I was looking for something to eat. Now, food please." Without waiting for a response, Len grabbed the dagger with inhuman speed and took a big bite out of it. "Yum! That's the tastiest thing I've had all day."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Rayvyn says dryly. "Now, would all of you except him," she gestures at the boy with shifting eyes, "like to explain why you're all in my room?"

Stormwinds, guys! I leave for a couple hours and there are like six new pages!

Bookwyrm walked up to Fadran.

"I'd like a room please," he said. "Prefferably large, with a balcony or outdoor area for dragons." He paused. "And possibly a glass roof for astronomy..."

@Channelknight Fadran

EDIT: Also Fadran, I realized you may be somewhere else now, so sorry if it's weird that I walk up to you.

I would also greatly appreciate it if I could start interacting with characters again, so if someone wants to rope me into their conversation or start a new one, go ahead.

And if not I'll just butt into one at some point.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Dave stretched as he walked out of his very comfortable room. He should probably talk with the locals, ok travelers, before resting. He also should probably get some food.  Prioties and all that.

Wandering into the main foyer Dave raised an eyebrow at a rather interesting humanoid shaped amalgamation. Dave walked over, absently fiddling with a chain around his hand. 

"I take it your...sentient?"