1 hour ago, Cash67 said:

Shorter guy who is laid back in most scenarios. Key word being most. You have glasses, and also you have an impressive scar somewhere. 

I might need those glasses sometime- I swear at one point I thought I was going to need some glasses, but not anymore.

does the time I had stitches once on my nose count as an impressive scar?

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I might need those glasses sometime- I swear at one point I thought I was going to need some glasses, but not anymore.

does the time I had stitches once on my nose count as an impressive scar?

That it does!

16 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Interesting. Not very accurate, but some of that fits.

I know basically nothing about you, but on first impression, I think short, brunette, longer hair, tan skin, bubbly and outgoing 

That is terrifyingly accurate.

Edit: Though I'm 5'6''.

Edited by Ookla

19 hours ago, Robin Sedai said:

Ooooh this is gonna be wildly off the mark, given I usually imagine people as their profile pictures 🤔 That said... late teens, short dark hair, blue eyes, wearing a puffer jacket and pants with lots of pockets

That was…completely wrong except for the eyes.

On 1/6/2024 at 9:17 PM, Robin Sedai said:

Ooooh this is gonna be wildly off the mark, given I usually imagine people as their profile pictures 🤔 That said... late teens, short dark hair, blue eyes, wearing a puffer jacket and pants with lots of pockets

This is almost 100% wrong. The eyes are actually all that’s correct.

2 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

Okay, someone do me.

I imagine you with about shoulder length brown hair with hazelish green eyes. In my head you have glasses but dont wear them often, your vibes are very androgenous and you seem around 18-22. Your smile is kind of crooked and oftentimes I see you dressed like you’re about to go into battle or in a tye-dye t-shirt. Kind of random but ah well.

Just now, TwinSouls said:

I know I’m new, but could someone do me?

Kay so my first impressions are of a 16ish guy with dark brown short straight choppy hair with one blue and one red eye :P I think the last bit is just because of your member title though.

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Kay so my first impressions are of a 16ish guy with dark brown short straight choppy hair with one blue and one red eye :P I think the last bit is just because of your member title though.

That I not what I was expecting. 

I was rereading The Way of Kings, and it came up and I thought it would make a cool title.

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

But I can see where that came from

21 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I imagine you with about shoulder length brown hair with hazelish green eyes. In my head you have glasses but dont wear them often, your vibes are very androgenous and you seem around 18-22. Your smile is kind of crooked and oftentimes I see you dressed like you’re about to go into battle or in a tye-dye t-shirt. Kind of random but ah well.

You got about 50% of that right. I'm not telling you which 50.

5 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

oh, i wanna be done.

sure thing! :D

I imagine you around 5' 10" ish, and I imagine your overall color palette is darker, cuz raven themed. I tend to be unrealistic in my head, so you've got like, cool raven wings or a cloak thing that operates like it. You've got facial features that are more angular, like eyes that are subtly sharper than usual at their ends. I imagine your hair is like, blue or dark blue and has sort of crookedness to it. I don't really know how to explain that any other way. 

• 2 weeks later...