Hello 17th Shard

Hyoukane

Hello everyone! 

I've been here for a while (perhaps you have seen some of my drawings) and finally I decided to create a topic! ^_^ English is not my native language, so I apologize for any mistakes here and there. I am from Ukraine. My hobbies are dancing, drawing, anime, games, music and reading~ My husb introduced me to the Stormlight Archive in the spring, I read all four books in three months! I hope to pick up other books by Brandon soon! <3 I'm absolutely in love with the Stormlight Archive so it's great to see the successful kickstarter campaigns and I can't wait for Book 5! 

It's very nice to meet you all! <3

Welcome (officially) to the Shard!

I have seen your art, and it's incredible. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

I'll admit, I am interested to see what art you make after you read other Cosmere novels, like Mistborn and Warbreaker. They're definitely worth the read, and I can't wait to hear what you think of them!

48 minutes ago, Returned said:

Welcome! I'm glad to have you and your art here. I'm excited to see more of what you draw and hear more of what you think! Who is your favorite Stormlight character, and which Surges would you most like access to yourself?

Hi Returned! Thank you. My favorite characters in the Stormlight Archive: Kaladin & Syl, Dalinar, Adolin, Szeth, Hoid, and Eshonai. If I choose the most beloved, then it will most likely be Dalinar. Surges: Gravitation and Adhesion, gonna make myself into Windrunner as well ahaha :P

50 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Welcome (officially) to the Shard!

I have seen your art, and it's incredible. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

I'll admit, I am interested to see what art you make after you read other Cosmere novels, like Mistborn and Warbreaker. They're definitely worth the read, and I can't wait to hear what you think of them!

Thanks! I recently purchased Mistborn Era 1, I hope to start reading soon (before the end of the year for sure).

46 minutes ago, FlowerGirl said:

Welcome, it's great to have you here! Your artwork is amazing! I can't wait to see more of it.

39 minutes ago, Spearguy said:

Welcome, I haven't see your art yet but I'm sure it's amazing.

27 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Hi! I've seen your artwork, and I'm so glad to see that you are here more officially!

I look forward to seeing you around the shard!

Thanks so much! Happy to be here!

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Welcome to the shard!

You are seriously one of the best artists that I have ever seen!

Hello, nice to meet you! Oh OMG, you are too kind! Thank you very much for your kind words! But I have a lot to strive for, so I hope to improve my creativity and draw more Cosmere stuff in the future <3

4 hours ago, Hyoukane said:

Hello everyone! 

I've been here for a while (perhaps you have seen some of my drawings) and finally I decided to create a topic! ^_^ English is not my native language, so I apologize for any mistakes here and there. I am from Ukraine. My hobbies are dancing, drawing, anime, games, music and reading~ My husb introduced me to the Stormlight Archive in the spring, I read all four books in three months! I hope to pick up other books by Brandon soon! <3 I'm absolutely in love with the Stormlight Archive so it's great to see the successful kickstarter campaigns and I can't wait for Book 5! 

It's very nice to meet you all! <3

While I have left my compliments of your work on several occasions, nice to meet you in a more formal sense. Welcome to the shard hope you continue to add great works to the fandom. My only contributions have generally been my insane theories or strange ruminations on various themes and such.