Channelknight Fadran

On 1/23/2023 at 6:18 AM, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron walked into the pantry, then reached down for a handful of some nuts. She grinned. They certainly looked like the ones from home.

She looked around for some fruit, and found a rare few apples on a shelf higher up. She grinned wider. Apples were good.

She took one of them and took a large bite, walking out.

@Mr. Misting @xinoehp512

@Mr. Misting @xinoehp512

On 1/23/2023 at 5:18 AM, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron walked into the pantry, then reached down for a handful of some nuts. She grinned. They certainly looked like the ones from home.

She looked around for some fruit, and found a rare few apples on a shelf higher up. She grinned wider. Apples were good.

She took one of them and took a large bite, walking out.

@Mr. Misting @xinoehp512

"Ah," said Yerik, spotting Hyron and waving.

11 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron shrugged, throwing one at him. "An apple, I dunno." She said.

"You want one too, Miyako? With your... pahs-ta?" She asked, looking over at her.

@Mr. Misting

Yerik pulled out his knife and cut the apple into slices. He chewed them thoughtfully as he watched the cooks go about their business.

On 1/21/2023 at 6:39 PM, The Halcyon Girl said:

On 1/23/2023 at 11:47 AM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Vance handed him the staff with the aether stone. "Just... be careful."

Quest carefully cradled the staff, leaving his own on the ground behind. Quest walked up to Kealie, kneeling down by her broken leg(s). He pushed the hair out of his eyes and began to gather life energy in his palm. He glanced up at Kealie, letting out a short chuckle. "I, ah, hope this goes well."

Is the aether stone basically just a battery?

19 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron shrugged, throwing one at him. "An apple, I dunno." She said.

"You want one too, Miyako? With your... pahs-ta?" She asked, looking over at her.

@Mr. Misting

18 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Yerik pulled out his knife and cut the apple into slices. He chewed them thoughtfully as he watched the cooks go about their business.

Miyako glared at the pasta while called back to Hyron. "Guess I'll have an apple. This pasta isn't," Miyako gave a thoroughly exaggerated sigh, "it isn't ready." 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest carefully cradled the staff, leaving his own on the ground behind. Quest walked up to Kealie, kneeling down by her broken leg(s). He pushed the hair out of his eyes and began to gather life energy in his palm. He glanced up at Kealie, letting out a short chuckle. "I, ah, hope this goes well."

Miyako glared at the pasta while called back to Hyron. "Guess I'll have an apple. This pasta isn't," Miyako gave a thoroughly exaggerated sigh, "it isn't ready." 

Hyron smirked, grabbed another apple, and walked over to Miyako. "Here," She said, "Munch on that. Pahs-ta is probably for lunch."

She turned, hands on her hips. "Now will someone actually explain what pasta is to me??"

@xinoehp512

1 hour ago, Mr. Misting said:

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron smirked, grabbed another apple, and walked over to Miyako. "Here," She said, "Munch on that. Pahs-ta is probably for lunch."

She turned, hands on her hips. "Now will someone actually explain what pasta is to me??"

@xinoehp512

Yerik blinked. "Have you really never seen pasta before?"

1 minute ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"No," Hyron said, turning to him, "I never have seen pahs-ta before. I have no idea what it is or why Stuck Up says it's so good."

@Mr. Misting

"Huh. Well, as I understand it it's made of wheat, like bread. It's pretty bland plain, but it's incredible with sauce."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Flavorless?" Yerik frowned. "What kind of tomatoes do you have on your island?"

"Ones that by maturity are about the size of my fist," Hyron said, clenching a fist to show, "They have a hint of sweetness, but are generally just used as grown to feed the animals. I personally don't like them." 

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Ones that by maturity are about the size of my fist," Hyron said, clenching a fist to show, "They have a hint of sweetness, but are generally just used as grown to feed the animals. I personally don't like them." 

"Well usually people don't eat them raw, except maybe on a salad or something. When they're in sauce they're all blended up and there are some extra spices added."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Well usually people don't eat them raw, except maybe on a salad or something. When they're in sauce they're all blended up and there are some extra spices added."

When did you say the sauce would be done? Hyron asked the voice, and took another bite of her apple.

"Interesting," She said.

3 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

Yes; pretty much a battery

11 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

She smiled. “Me too. It will, though. Probably.”

On 1/12/2023 at 4:23 PM, Justice_Magician said:

Before Whist could answer Muriel moved closer to them. 

"Come on," was all she said as she moved back to trailing the soldiers. A sharp glare told them that it would probably be best to do what she said.

Hesitantly, Whist began to follow, unsure what else to do.

Hello? Anyone? 

When you go inactive on the rp for a couple days and it turns into weeks :unsure:

@NerdyAarakocra @Tani @The Halcyon Girl @InfiniteInsanity @Shallan Stormblessed (thats everyone right?)

7 hours ago, Justice_Magician said:

I’m here now!

Nayka bit the inside of her lip. “That could feed seven thieves for years,” she whispered to Whist. “Or one of them for seven years.”