Channelknight Fadran

15 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

"Maybe don't say that in front of the guard?"

Whist glanced at Muriel, she had assumed that they were far enough away, but MeSaan was probably right. It had been a long time since she had done this sort of thing. 

"Right," she said, lowering her voice after moving back a little, "What do you suggest we do?"

3 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

Miyako sat placidly on her bed, mediating as she brushed out her hair. When a loud voice screamed in her head she flailed about, both trying to reach for her sword and jump to her feet. She ended up on the floor brandishing her comb very threateningly.  

Grumbling, she responded upon realizing what had happened. THIS HAD BETTER BE SAUCE OR SOME OTHER SIMILARY IMPORTANT THING OR I'M GONNA STAB YOU.

ER... WELL, YES. THE SAUCE IS READY.

21 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

ER... WELL, YES. THE SAUCE IS READY.

COMING. Miyako ran.

Two minutes later Miyako slid into the kitchen. WHERE'S THE SAUCE?! (Not using telepathy, just loud.)

21 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Yeah...

Quest stood up, leaning on his staff. "Thank you for, um, letting me use the aether stone Vance. I'm glad Kealie is probably healed and silently existing." Quest held out the aether stone staff towards Vance.

55 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

COMING. Miyako ran.

Two minutes later Miyako slid into the kitchen. WHERE'S THE SAUCE?! (Not using telepathy, just loud.)

Yerik jumped, then relaxed when he saw who it was. "Here!" he said, raising his sauce-covered pasta and gesturing at the stove. "I just served some up myself, they didn't seem to mind." He frowned. "Where's Hyron?"

@CalanoCorvus

Edited by xinoehp512

2 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest stood up, leaning on his staff. "Thank you for, um, letting me use the aether stone Vance. I'm glad Kealie is probably healed and silently existing." Quest held out the aether stone staff towards Vance.

Vance took it and slung it over his shoulder again. "Alrighty. Now let's go save that crazy Antin."

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Yerik jumped, then relaxed when he saw who it was. "Here!" he said, raising his sauce-covered pasta and gesturing at the stove. "I just served some up myself, they didn't seem to mind." He frowned. "Where's Hyron?"

@CalanoCorvus

Hyron, who was wandering the halls of the palace, didn't know any of this was happening.

She wandered, avoiding the gaze of skeptical guards.

Then she wondered when lunch was.

@Mr. Misting

20 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

@CalanoCorvus

Miyako gave a shrug as she began to shovel a mound of pasta onto her plate. "Dunno. You can," Miyako wriggled her fingers mystically," talk to her if ya want." 

17 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron, who was wandering the halls of the palace, didn't know any of this was happening.

She wandered, avoiding the gaze of skeptical guards.

Then she wondered when lunch was.

@Mr. Misting

If you want, Miyako could have run past you at the very highest of speeds.

19 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Vance took it and slung it over his shoulder again. "Alrighty. Now let's go save that crazy Antin."

"Yes! Yes, let's go," Quest took a deep breath, "do that."

On 2/14/2023 at 11:34 AM, Justice_Magician said:

Whist glanced at Muriel, she had assumed that they were far enough away, but MeSaan was probably right. It had been a long time since she had done this sort of thing. 

"Right," she said, lowering her voice after moving back a little, "What do you suggest we do?"

"Play along for now. We can move once we know more."