Channelknight Fadran

3 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Hmmm, so the more of the material you have the better it is? For my race, the more magical a creature we consume the more abilities our armor can have besides the base enhancements from being a humanoid of that magical creature."

Annimus sighed, "I've hear the legends. All my people have heard the legends of those who managed to defeat a dragon and turn it's life force into armor. I've never been able to catch a magical creature really, nothing more than the occasional magical cat."

Anikel whistled. "There are legends of dragonslayers among my culture too. Revered almost as gods, they are. Dragons are rock-hard tough to deal with, no stones about it."

3 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

"Hmm. What can you do with it?"

Miyako's face grew into a grin. "I'm not objecting...I just think you're going a little slow."

Miyako broke out into a dash, laughing wildly as she sprinted down the hallway.

"Wait, how did she nearly kill Kealie? Last time we fought she retreated as soon as you attacked." Quest asked in despair.

Yerik sighed and slowed, giving up on keeping pace with his friends. "Whatever," he panted. "I'll catch up."

A weak smile traces Annimus's face.

"Rocks. That's what they drop on us when we try to come near. They just fly up out of our range and drop rocks til our armor shatters."

Annimus sighed, "which of course led to the legend of Golem. The one who defeated a golem and drained it, creating the first golem armor and chucked the rocks back at the dragon. It just seems that the same legends spread through out all people, just fantastical enough to make them seem real."

@xinoehp512 @Channelknight Fadran

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

4 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

A weak smile traces Annimus's face.

"Rocks. That's what they drop on us when we try to come near. They just fly up out of our range and drop rocks til our armor shatters."

Annimus sighed, "which of course led to the legend of Golem. The one who defeated a golem and drained it, creating the first golem armor and chucked the rocks back at the dragon. It just seems that the same legends spread through out all people, just fantastical enough to make them seem real."

@xinoehp512 @Channelknight Fadran

"Speaking of legends," Anikel said, "what about these 'gods of the forest' you mentioned before?"

3 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

She slumped. "Well, that sounds fun and all, but my legs are still broken, and I don't imagine I'll be as useful hogging Eej."

Quest perked up when Kealie rolled(?) in on her vines. "Kealie! And, um, who is she?"

@Random Bystander

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Quest, you've got healing magic, right?

@Mr. Misting

Quest grimaced in sympathy when he noticed Kealie's legs. "I can heal broken bones but it is more, um, messy. Most of what I do is just simulate natural healing processes, so trying to fix bone can cause it to heal incorrectly and lead to complications." 

6 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron grinned, and couldn't help but laugh along with Miyako as the pair dashed down the hallway.

@Mr. Misting

Miyako slid to a stop, swerving around the corner into the kitchen/food place. She looked back at Hyron, laughing as she heaved in gasps of air. 

@xinoehp512

Also totally unrelated question: how tall is Hyron? 

Edited by Mr. Misting

2 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Miyako slid to a stop, swerving around the corner into the kitchen/food place. She looked back at Hyron, laughing as she heaved in gasps of air. 

@xinoehp512

The kitchen bustled with activity- though not with much noise. The chefs appeared to be making some kind of pasta, and they took no notice as Miyako and Hyron entered.

37 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest perked up when Kealie rolled(?) in on her vines. "Kealie! And, um, who is she?"

@Random Bystander

Quest grimaced in sympathy when he noticed Kealie's legs. "I can heal broken bones but it is more, um, messy. Most of what I do is just simulate natural healing processes, so trying to fix bone can cause it to heal incorrectly and lead to complications." 

"Would using the aether stone help at all?" Vance shrugged. "Sorry, I'm... not very acquainted with healing magic."

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Would using the aether stone help at all?" Vance shrugged. "Sorry, I'm... not very acquainted with healing magic."

Quest mulled over the idea. "I don't think its a matter of strength as much as control. The aether stone would certainly help but, um, it could still end poorly. If Kealie wants me to try I can but," Quest shrugged, "I can't guarantee results."

41 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The kitchen bustled with activity- though not with much noise. The chefs appeared to be making some kind of pasta, and they took no notice as Miyako and Hyron entered.

Did we see any guards on the way?

Edited by Mr. Misting

10 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

@Random Bystander

@xinoehp512

"I'm Jayne." She said, smiling.

9 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron breathed in deeply, steadying her breathing. "That was fun. Now where's food?"

@Mr. Misting

Well, Miyako is 5'1''. A tad below average.

Miyako walked into the kitchen and went over to one of the chefs. "Queen and or chef, where are the plates?"

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

"I'm Jayne." She said, smiling.

Quest extended his hand to Jane before quickly pulling it back and running it through his tangled hair. "Um, hi. My name is Quest. Sorry, I'm just a bit," Quest glanced down at his burned and soiled clothes, "out of sorts."