Channelknight Fadran

4 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron frowned from her spot on the bed. How is it not safe? She thought.

She sighed and stood, walking out the door and running after Miyako. "Where do we even go for food?" She asked.

@xinoehp512 @Mr. Misting

It just isn't, okay?

2 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

"We go up find a guard and we bug 'em until they bring us to a food place." Miyako said matter of factly.

That won't be necessary, said the voice, switching topics deftly. The kitchen is just behind the throne room. She rattled off a string of directions.

14 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

"We go up find a guard and we bug 'em until they bring us to a food place." Miyako said matter of factly.

Hyron did that look that said "Yeah, that makes sense," curving her lower lip up and raising her eyebrows.

"Nice," She said.

Alright. She thought at the voice, If you won't tell us who you are, what's the plan anyways?

@xinoehp512

16 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"How long are you going to keep me here?"

"I thought we agreed upon that outside. Half of a year." Arcaene paused thoughtfully. "Though now that your here, I have no pressure to let you go..."

8 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I think you are overestimating my planning skills. Arcaene capturing Antin is a tangent upon a tangent that I never expected to happen.

8 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Sounds good to me

2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron did that look that said "Yeah, that makes sense," curving her lower lip up and raising her eyebrows.

"Nice," She said.

Alright. She thought at the voice, If you won't tell us who you are, what's the plan anyways?

@xinoehp512

15 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

It just isn't, okay?

That won't be necessary, said the voice, switching topics deftly. The kitchen is just behind the throne room. She rattled off a string of directions.

But we're like prisoners or something. Shouldn't we not be running around the castle? Miyako asked with a mischievous grin.

43 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

"I thought we agreed upon that outside. Half of a year." Arcaene paused thoughtfully. "Though now that your here, I have no pressure to let you go..."

Antin scowled. "You'd go back on your bargain? I almost had some respect for you. I guess I don't know why."

29 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron, who couldn't hear Miyako's thoughts, frowned. "I don't like that look. What're you planning?" She asked.

@Mr. Misting

Miyako gasped innocently. "I would never imply that if our friend here is giving us directions to the kitchen then she could lead us to areas of more interest. Tides, Viney what are you thinking! You absolute scoundrel."

@xinoehp512

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Antin scowled. "You'd go back on your bargain? I almost had some respect for you. I guess I don't know why."

"I never said I wouldn't you let you go. I simply implied that if your not useful I might need more time until I am fully compensated for my troubles." She said with a dry smile.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Miyako gasped innocently. "I would never imply that if our friend here is giving us directions to the kitchen then she could lead us to areas of more interest. Tides, Viney what are you thinking! You absolute scoundrel."

Hyron grinned. "Uh huh..." She said, "Right. I'm the scoundrel. Okay. We're probably pushing it with food as it is, Stuck Up."

1 minute ago, Mr. Misting said:

"I never said I wouldn't you let you go. I simply implied that if your not useful I might need more time until I am fully compensated for my troubles." She said with a dry smile.

"Great, so get one with whatever experiments you're preparing. While's you're at it, bring me a fire rune."

49 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Great, so get one with whatever experiments you're preparing. While's you're at it, bring me a fire rune."

Arcaene quirked her head to the side. "Why?"

49 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Hyron grinned. "Uh huh..." She said, "Right. I'm the scoundrel. Okay. We're probably pushing it with food as it is, Stuck Up."

"Well.....if we get lost on the way. Accidently. On purpose." 

Edited by Mr. Misting

1 hour ago, Mr. Misting said:

But we're like prisoners or something. Shouldn't we not be running around the castle? Miyako asked with a mischievous grin.

You are officially servants, not prisoners. You can take it up with Mariel if you feel you are not being sufficiently contained.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Quendi's just sitting there quietly and respectfully while you two whine about your hometowns being destroyed.

Fair :P

Though it is more that most of Annimus's people are killed because they are percieved as dangerous and Anikel's entire home world or where they lived before was lost or destroyed.