I've given up entirely on post by post analysis, but haven't had time to catch up C1, let alone C2 (although in the last ten minutes have confirmed covid, so now have materially more time). Would very much appreciate a summary of whatever's going on with @Devotary of Spontaneity if someone can do it in the few minutes before rollover

Just now, Amanuensis said:

@|TJ| VC DAD PLZ

Karnatheon (6): Experience, Kasimir, StrikerEZ, Ashbringer, Tani, Devotary of Spontaneity
Devotary of Spontaneity (6): Araris Valerian, Karnatheon, Archer, _Stick_, JNV, Thaidakar the Ghostblood
StrikerEZ (1): STINK
Amanuensis (1): Amanuensis

Edited by |TJ|
Updated Ash's vote

Just now, Kasimir said:

@|TJ| This is all your fault, now get in the damn DM so I can swear without upsetting the children >:(

LOL.

Just now, Tani said:

Thread's going so fast I can just casually doublepost and it won't be doubleposting.

IKR

Just now, Orlok Tsubodai said:

I've given up entirely on post by post analysis, but haven't had time to catch up C1, let alone C2 (although in the last ten minutes have confirmed covid, so now have materially more time). Would very much appreciate a summary of whatever's going on with @Devotary of Spontaneity if someone can do it in the few minutes before rollover

Aww man, sorry to hear, Orlok. Get well soon :/

Long story short, Devo claimed neutral, needs to kill some Epics, wants to generally kill Elim Epics and co-exist with the Village. That's about as much as I internalised before the shab'buir began.

1 minute ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Devo's a neutral role that hunts epics. Can either kill or scan to see if a player is an Epic. My power is actually making it so that any actions hit myself and a target of my choice. I targeted Araris C1, got redirected to Kas. Devo scanned me and got a bonus Kas scan. I think that's the main gist of it.

Just now, Kasimir said:

Aww man, sorry to hear, Orlok. Get well soon :/

Long story short, Devo claimed neutral, needs to kill some Epics, wants to generally kill Elim Epics and co-exist with the Village. That's about as much as I internalised before the shab'buir began.

Do we have a rough idea of how many villagers are not epics?