14 minutes ago, Onyx Flamingo said:

Also *herself.

Sorry about that :( I hate misgendering people but I'm very tired, if that wasn't obvious, so I hope you understand.

At least I can be satisfied leaving my vote on Quartz. Better a lurking null than any player I read as village, even if I walk this path alone.

On the bright side, if Turq dies, I'll never have to read D1 EoD again. Every storm has a rainbow, I suppose.

I had wanted to get further with this, and to write up thoughts on all players, but a crisis in my personal life has severely limited my time, so I'm going to pause my post by post analysis here, and look at what I've got so far on Emerald Falcon and Turquoise Gorilla.

I'm going to post the analysis in full (up to mid D2) for anyone who wants to look at it, and then extract the relevant parts for this particular discussion.

Full analysis (WIP):

Spoiler
Cycle Post Player Summary Vote Retractions Thoughts AI (perceived)
Notable connections
D1 1 Elbereth Writeup GM GM GM GM  
D1 2 Elbereth Admin GM GM GM GM  
D1 3 Saffron Iguana Gives LG74 distribution. Draws spiked ratio from this. Suggets village distribution similar. N/A N/A Odd to assume distribution similar. Player of limited experience? Agree re spiked number. NAI None
D1 4 Magenta Albatross Says "looked differently in a past life". Replies to Saffron Iguana, suggesting that if LG74 distro holds, perhaps no village seekers. N/A N/A Played at least one anon game before. Engaging with assumption of LG74 distribution without questioning it - why? NAI
Reply to Saffron Iguana
D1 5 Elbereth Admin GM GM GM GM  
D1 6 Coral Swan RP. Agrees with assumption of 5-6 spiked. Doesn't agree with assumption of LG74 distribution. Expects a village seeker N/A N/A Makes sensible statements. Noithing controversial or alignment indicative NAI
Refutes assumptions of Saffron Iguana and Magenta Albatross
D1 7 Saffron Iguana Suggests LG74 as baseline because up to date with meta. Draws from this that 2/3rds have roles. Suggests spiked one of each role. N/A N/A Disagree with assumption. Plenty of prior meta, GMs have wealth of experience. Anon game meta also differs. Possibility of role? Spiked having one of each role vastly overpowered - see coinshot. Possible deliberate comment if evil, likely village not considering power Mild village
Reply to Coral Swan
D1 8 Turquoise Gorilla RP. Proposes we discuss village to eliminator distribution. N/A N/A Unhelpful formatting. Seeks to spark discussion, well trodden ground for early discussion, of limited value (but not much else of value to discuss) NAI None
D1 9 Pearl Chameleon Suggests coinshots should be initially cautious, as odds of hitting spiked increase as game goes on. Suggests five spiked, six if role balance weak for team. Places vote on Saffron Iguana for relying on LG74 distribution. Saffron Iguana N/A Sensible, well reasoned post. I've always been more in favour of thought out vigilante kills, but C1 probably does have too little information to go on. Vote on Saffron Iguana the obvious vote, but voting on largely NAI material NAI
Disagrees with Saffron Iguana, votes on them
D1 10 Magenta Albatross RP. Asks what rules mean by role madness. Gives self answer - that not everyone has a role. Suggests regardless that all spiked have a role. N/A N/A Genuine question? Why assumption of spiked roles? Inexperience, or desire to appear so? Unsure None
D1 11 Saffron Iguana Replies to Pearl Chameleon (who voted on them). Doesn't engage with vote. Asks why Pearl Chameleon describes seeker as power role for spiked N/A N/A Either attempt to seem village, or genuine village thought process. Seeker of great value to spiked in identifying village power roles to kill, and to claim village seeker & build fake trust circle. Nai on not engaging with vote Mild village
Replies to Pearl Chameleon, doesn't engage with vote
D1 12 Elbereth Clarifies role madness GM GM GM GM  
D1 13 Scarlet Octopus RP. Suggests 6.5 eliminators, rounded to 7. Makes assumption about village distribution. Doesn't think eliminator tineye. Discounts eliminator seeker. Firmly discounts eliminator coinshot. Questions Pearl Chameleon's guess of five eliminators. Questions confidence of Pearl Chameleon in their confidence of role distribution, questions spiked seeker, calling it weak. Votes on Pearl Chameleon Pearl Chameleon N/A Disagree strongly re number of eliminators - much too high. Dislike discounting of eliminator seeker. Gut concern that elim seeker on team. If flips spiked, reconsider this strongly. Mild evil
Disagrees with Pearl Chameleon, votes on them
D1 14 Turquoise Gorilla Non-RP post. Believes 6-7 spiked. Suggests eliminator kill role (coinshot/mistborn) N/A N/A Disagree with spiked assumption, probably NAI. Village slip considering coinshot/mistborn equivalent for spiked? Mild village None
D1 15 Coral Swan Responds to Saffron Iguana's reasoning for LG74 baseline. Suspects elims do not have all roles. Responds to Pearl Chameleon vote on Saffron Iguana, says they considered it. Suggests content of Saffron Iguana's first post unlikely to have been written since role PM. Suggests Chameleon village slipped by calling Seeker powerful role, but could have been deliberate. Finds Scarlet Octopus' assumption of 7 elims high, questiosn why they assume scenario they admit less likely. Definitely doesn't believe eliminators have a coinshot N/A N/A Agree generally with points made - but NAI. Disagree with considering Seeker only power role for village. Believe it to be one of the strongest elim roles available. Unsure
Replies to Saffron Iguana, semi-defends Saffron Iguana to Pearl Chameleon, replies to Scarlet Octopus, replies to Turquoise Gorilla
D1 16 Fuchsia Ostrich RP. Responds to Saffron Iguana, suggesting LG74 an exception to Tyrian Falls meta. Says number of eliminatorsdoesn't matter. Calls attention to Pearl Chameleon's thoughts on Coinshot N/A N/A Nothing of note NAI
Calls attention to thoughts of Pearl Chameleon
D1 17 Scarlet Octopus Says if elim coinshot, lynch or lose four rounds away. Doesn't find it likely, but says could be balanced with lurchers/seekers N/A N/A Dislike formatting - obfuscates their points. Why call attention to lylo this early? Doesn't inform how we should play game - based on two very unlikely assumptions (7 elims, elim coinshot). Says it could be balanced with thugs, doesn't consider them in lylo calc. Feels alarmist. Fed by recent game meta? NAI None
D1 18 Coral Swan Agrees with Fuchsia Ostrich that number of elims doesn't matter. N/A N/A Agree with them, but NAI NAI
Agrees with Fuchsia Ostrich
D1 19 Emerald Falcon RP N/A N/A Difficult formatting NAI None
D1 20 Scarlet Octopus Replies to Coral Swan saying elim numbers don't matter, suggests consensus on lylo point important N/A N/A Why is it important? How does LyLo point alter our gameplay, particularly if based on assumptions. I view use of numbers discussion as only useful to validate opinions on distribution (which I think is of limited value itself), or in late game to check known eliminator views Probably NAI
Disagrees with Coral Swan
D1 21 Saffron Iguana Suggests Fuchsia Ostrich bold to assume that GMS didn't take LG74 as a challenge. Replies to Scarlet Octopus Suggests equivalence of v!lurchers to e!seekers. Limited value due to size of group N/A N/A Stranger to asusme GMs did take strange game as challenge. Not sure I follow equivalence. NAI
Disagrees with Fuchsia Ostrich, replies to Scarlet Octopus
D1 22 Salmon Meerkat RP N/A N/A RP NAI None
D1 23 Pearl Chameleon Replies to Saffron Iguana. Jokingly suggests seekers not that powerful. Replies to Scarlet Octopus (who queried earlier guess of five elims). Says five felt right. Says maybe six makes more sense. Hadn't realised increase to 26 players. Thinks likely coinshot or mistborn. Expresses sadness at Scarlet Octopus' vote on them. Says elim coinshot would be fun, but is unlikely. N/A N/A Limited conviction in views - adjusting when challenged. NAI? NAI
Replies to Saffron Iguana, responds to Pearl Chameleon, notes vote on them
D1 24 Amethyst Scorpion RP. Says elim coinshots too powerful. Notes village lost every Tyrian Falls game, thinks weaker elim team in response. N/A N/A Agree re elim coinshots, NAI argument. Disagree that necessarily weaker elim team, perhaps more conservative distribution though? NAI
Doesn't directly reply, engages in thread discussion
D1 25 Salmon Meerkat Says LG74 distribution had been generated for AG5, so unusual distribution possible. Says elim coinshot included in some possible distributions. Votes on Sunburst Toucan Sunburst Toucan N/A More active/experienced player. Thoughts and poke vote NAI NAI
Replies to Saffron Iguana/Scarlet Octopus re distribution. Votes on Sunburst Toucan to encourage activity
D1 26 Emerald Falcon Says brain not working N/A N/A Unhelpful - post to stay active? NAI None
D1 27 Scarlet Octopus Replies to Saffron Iguana's suggestion that lurchers less useful to village, suggests can turn games. Kill blocked every other game. N/A N/A Lurchers most of use when village begins to identify trusted villagers. Threat of kill on trusted villager being blocked perhaps of more use than blocked kill itself NAI
Replies to Saffron Iguana
D1 28 Salmon Meerkat RP. Complains of reading distribution discussion. Agrees with Coral Swan re pointless element to discussion. Says if village seekers then elim smokers. Notes power of village seeker re alignment/role. Says Elbereth/Fifth have more orthodox doctrine on distribution, but doesn't want to engage in guessing GMs. Retracts from Sunburst Toucan, votes on Pearl Chameleon for making performative vote. Says felt like looking for excuse to vote. Likes Octopus' line of thought, thinks idea of lylo useful. Says vote manip/nks useful for making distribution inferences. Pearl Chameleon Sunburst Toucan Thoughts prior to vote NAI. Agree that Pearl Chameleon's vote was easy, but five player posts prior to it - didn't have much to go on. I often place early votes as tool to generate discussion. In essence, agree with Salmon Meerkat's read of it, do not consider it vote worthy or AI. Query why timing of lylo useful. Voting on Pearl Chameleon's early vote not engaging with context - mild elim read Mild evil
Agrees with Octopus, votes on Pearl Chameleo
D1 29 Mauve Crocodile RP. Votes in character on Pearl Chameleon Pearl Chameleon N/A No explanation for vote - query reasoning. Third vote, but one minute after second vote - likely written beforehand. NAI
Votes on Pearl Chameleon. Unlikely that Salmon Meerkat and Mauve Crocodile on same team for this reason
D1 30 Melon Dingo RP. Says similar setup to LG74 unlikely N/A N/A Doesn't engage with vote discussion. NAI points NAI None
D1 31 Scarlet Octopus Replies to Emerald Falcon, says we should cleanse "those who bog us down" N/A N/A Agree that Emerald Falcon unhelpful. If suggesting we vote them out, strongly disagree. Easy way to waste information generating discussion. Very mild evil
Calls out Emerald Falcon
D1 32 Mauve Crocodile Jokes that distribution is all vanilla with one mistborn. Replies to Turquoise Gorilla, says elim would not make equivalence between elim coinshot and mistborn, and so leans village. Replies to Saffron Iguana that they can't see equivalence between seekers and lurchers N/A N/A Agree with village read on Turquoise Gorilla. Seeking village cred by pointing it out? More likely genuine effort to solve game. Mild village
Replies to Saffron Iguana, considers Turquoise Gorilla village lean
D1 33 Pearl Chameleon Responds to Salmon Meerkat's vote on them. Says every first post of game is performative. Says wanted to spur discussion, so looked for a reason to vote. N/A N/A Mild village - agree with logic, and D1 voting generates more information than non-threatening discussion. Have done the same many times as village. Mild
Replies to Salmon Meerkat
D1 34 Scarlet Octopus Says Pearl Chameleon feels slimy/evasive. Says they are being backtracky, notes may be tunneling. N/A N/A Disagree - but maybe because I like playstyle of Pearl Chameleon. Adding pressure to Pearl Chameleon, lynch candidate, four hours into cycle. Very mild evil
Replies to Mauve Crocodile, supporting lynch of Pearl Chameleon
D1 35 Mauve Crocodile Says Octopi adept at tunneling N/A N/A If suggesting Scarlet Octopus is tunneling, agree. If so, then supporting Pearl Chameleon without making it explicit NAI
Potential disagree with Scarlet Octopus, indirect defence of Pearl Chameleon. Potentially just a joking comment
D1 36 Salmon Meerkat Responds to Pearl Chameleon. Says first votes not always banal, cites games. Says dislikes Pearl Chameleon's vote because based on something NAI or bad reasoning, but that villagers can also have bad reasoning. Says feels like Pearl Chameleon not concerned with finding elims but appearing to do so. Doesn't like addition of votes to Pearl Chameleon this early in cycle. N/A N/A I don't disagree that bad reasoning certainly done by villagers. I disagree that voting on tenuous grounds is just to appear to find elims. Entirely legitimate to vote to generate information at this stage of the game, rather than to find eliminators. Rationalisation of earlier vote? Unsure
Develops pressure on Pearl Chameleon, but dislikes lynch train growing on them
D1 37 Pearl Chameleon Replies to Scarlet Octopus. Says first vote was a shot in the dark, retracts it. Replies to Salmon Meerkat, says their first vote was shoddy. Says they had thought that having bad reasoning meant evil. N/A Saffron Iguana Dislike reaction to pressure. No conviction in views. If village, perhaps more likely to stand by them? Mild evil
Replies to Scarlet Octopus and Salmon Meerkat. Retracts on Saffron Iguana, under pressure.
D1 38 Mauve Crocodile Says they thought their vote would be second on Chameleon, but explicitly notes hasn't retracted it. Says people should vote if they don't like three votes on Chameleon N/A N/A Has not justified their vote on Chameleon, but by making it explicit not hiding on lynch train. NAI NAI
Addresses Pearl Chameleon
D1 39 Oxblood Beagle Replies to Emerald Falcon saying their brain doesn't work, agrees N/A N/A Unhelpful, NAI NAI
Replies to Emerald Falcon
D1 40 Chartreuse Penguin Provides vote count. Votes on Violet Axolotl. Says normally more talkative. Will be less so this game. Asks to be PMd. Says vote count wrong as missed a page Violet Axolotl N/A Less talkative playstyle generates less information - excuse to hide? Vote on player who hasn't yet posted. NAI
Votes on Violet Axolotl
D1 41 Salmon Meerkat Replies to Chartreuse Penguin's vote count. Says they thought more votes on Pearl Chameleon, and too early for that. N/A N/A Indirect discouragement of more votes on Chameleon. NAI
Replis to Chartreuse Penguin, indirect discouragement of more votes on Pearl Chameleon
D1 42 Charcoal Hyena Provides emotion based reads on players who have posted. Says Coral Swan felt village, disagrees with Saffron Iguana but says feels like they are trying to solve game. Gets new player feel from Magenta Albatross, says feels geniuine. Leans village on Scarlet Octopus, says tunneling both offputting and reassuring. Leans village on Salmon Meerkat due to poke vote on Sunburst Toucan. Neutral on Chartreuse Penguin, wants more engagement. Neutral on Emeraldn Falcon. Very slight village lean on Fuchsia Ostrich due to nonchalance to number of spiked. Neutral on Mauve Crocodile, suggest their retraction from Pearl Chameleon and encouragement for players to vote elsewhere could mean E/E. Neutral on Melon Dingo, Oxblood Beagle, wants more engagement. Says would have done the same thing as Pearl Chameleon for same reason, suggests more thoughts based on their response. Neutral on Turquoise Gorilla. Suggests Amethyst Scorpion might have slipped with firm language about elim team being weaker. Votes on Amethyst Scorpion Amethyst Scorpion N/A Emotion based reads both useful and convenient to back down from. Mild support of Pearl Chameleon not explicit in post. Question why Salmon Meerkat's poke vote felt alignment indicative. Not sure I agree re Amethyst Scorpion slipping - feels slightly contrived. Post an attempt to seem helpful, having opinions, without committing to them? Unsure - reevaluate
Summons all inactive players. Comments on all active players. Unprompted support for Pearl Chameleon, lynch candidate. Votes on Amethyst Scorpion
D1 43 Chartreuse Penguin Responds to Charcoal Hyena, says voted on Violet Axolotl to make them more active. Notes their own mistake on vote count, says they thought their vote split vote four ways. Votes on Charcoal Hyena on gut, but says their reads list an easy way for an elim to gain village cred Charcoal Hyena Violet Axolotl Feels like a genuine and fair read of Charcoal Hyena's post. Very mild village
Votes on Charcoal Hyena
D1 44 Salmon Meerkat RP. Retracts from Pearl Chameleon, votes on Amber Vulture for reading thread but not commenting Amber Vulture Pearl Chameleon Lowers pressure on Pearl Chameleon, consistent with earlier statements, but not in way defending them. Fair enough to vote on me. NAI
Lowers pressure on Pearl Chameleon, votes on Amber Vulture
D1 45 Saffron Iguana Thanks Charcoal Hyena for reads list. Notes contract between Pearl Chameleon's earlier strong argument and more recent retraction. Thinks a villager would be more likely to not change views under pressure. Replies to Amethyst Scorpion, says theory on elim coinshots being too strong will be tested soon enough, assuming "our coinshot" chooses to shoot tonight. Explains belief in equivalence between v!lurcher and e!seeker as both being a role stronger for other team. Rates elim vote manipulators as limited power N/A N/A Agree re views on pearl Chameleon's actions - feels genuine. Request explanation for what they meant by theory being tested soon enough - why would village coinshot prove elim coinshot as too powerful? Mild village
Replies to Charcoal Hyena, Pearl Chameleon, Melon Dingo, Salmon Meerkat, Amethyst Scorpion, Mauve Crocodile. Expresses elim view of Pearl Chameleon
D1 46 Opal Lion Says they have been sleeping N/A N/A Nothing of note NAI None
D1 47 Coral Swan Multiquote. Replies to Scarlet Octopus, notes time of lynch or lose shouldn't change behaviours. Says Mauve Crocodile's view of Turquoise Gorilla a villager thing to do. Says they want to village read Pearl Chameleon for voting on Saffron Iguana as nearly did same thing themselves, notes last anon game discussion sparking player was evil. Replies to Charcoal Hyena's read on Pearl Chameleon, says if you think you'd have done the same thing as what someone did, enough for a D1 village read. Doesn't like that only one red name on list, thinks reasoning for vote on Amethyst Scorpion weak. Thinks absence of read on Pearl Chameleon weird. Reads post as elim based on construction. Replies to Chartreuse Penguin's vote on Hyena, notes agreement re thoughts. Says non-commital tone though more likely to come from a villager. Strongest village reads on Crocodile and Iguana. Strongest elim read on Hyena. Votes on Amber Vulture Amber Vulture N/A Agree with village read on Mauve for read on Turquoise. Having noted that, limited transferable applicability to village read on Coral Swan. Question lack of committal to view on Charcoal Hyena - why no vote? Very mild village
Slight, if odd, defence of Pearl Chameleon, elim read on Hyena without a vote. Votes on Amber Vulture
D1 48 Salmon Meerkat Asks Saffron Iguana why seekers absent from Spiked power ranking N/A N/A Sensible question. Saffron Iguana earlier also downplayed power of seeker to spiked Very mild village
Queries Saffron Iguana
D1 49 Turquoise Gorilla Quotes player distribution discussion. Says thinks 25% the sweet spot for eliminator numbers, so 6-7 eliminator team N/A N/A Doesn't engage with vote discussion Very mild elim
Quotes team distribution discussion, doesn't engage with posts directly
D1 50 Salmon Meerkat Quotes Turquoise Gorilla, points out Tyrian Falls meta build by Metacognition. Calls out further discussion of distribution N/A N/A Agree with points, NAI NAI
Replies to Turquoise Gorilla
D1 51 Scarlet Octopus Replies to element of Charcoal Hyena's post considering them. Points out that their own vote wasn't very thorough. Says not going to do reads at this point N/A N/A Calls out Charcoal Hyena, provides sensible logic for their vote remaining in place. NAI
Less likely on same team as Charcoal Hyena
D1 52 Quartz Zebra RP. Thinks six eliminators with no coinshot N/A N/A Completely uncontroversial, NAI NAI None
D1 53 Coral Swan RP reply to Quartz Zebra N/A N/A None NAI
RP reply to Quartz Zebra
D1 54 Quartz Zebra RP reply to Coral Swan N/A N/A None NAI
RP reply to Coral Swan
D1 55 Chartreuse Penguin Asks for reads list from Coral Swan. Suggests absence of elim seeker from Meerkat (Iguana's) power reads because elims might have seeker. Asks players not to roleclaim in PMs (Confuses Meerkat and Iguana) N/A N/A Agree with view of Iguana, feels like engaging with posts in attempt to solve game. Distancing? Possible, probably not Mild village
Confuses Salmon Meerkat and Saffron Iguana. Unlikely to be on a team with either. Less likely to be on elim team with Saffron Iguana
D1 56 Salmon Meerkat Points out that Chartreuse Penguin meant Safron Iguana in post 55. Comments on roleclaiming. N/A N/A Nothing alignment indicative NAI
Replies to Chartreuse Penguin
D1 57 Chartreuse Penguin Acknowledges Salmon Meerkat re confusion on player identities. Says village will lose more from genuine roleclaims. N/A N/A NAI NAI
Replies to Salmon Meerkat
D1 58 Amethyst Scorpion Replies to Charcoal Hyena's read list. Says Coral Swan helpful with opinions, "keeping options open alignment wise". Says Saffron Iguana's opinions on Seekers and Lurchers justified. Points out that new players can also be eliminators. Respinds to vote saying qualifiers in opinions. N/A N/A Sensible engagement with post, NAI NAI
Says Saffron Iguana's views on seekers justified. Replies to Charcoal Hyena, who voted on them
D1 59 Salmon Meerkat Replies to Chartreuse Penguin, will not engage in fakeclaiming. N/A N/A NAI NAI
Replies to Chartreuse Penguin
D1 60 Coral Swan RP reply to Quartz Zebra. Says mathematically revealing role to another player at random likely to be village, calls it a terrible idea. Asks Amethyst Scorpion to clarify their read on them N/A N/A NAI N
Replies to Quartz Zebra, Chartreuse Penguin, Amethyst Scorpion
D1 61 Violet Axolotl RP. Votes on Turquoise Gorilla for trying to look helpful whilst not helping Turquoise Gorilla N/A Agree with observation of Turquoise Gorilla's actions. Very mild village
Votes on Turquoise Gorilla
D1 62 Oxblood Beagle Replies to Charcoal Hyena asking them to give more information. Thinks distribution discussion irrelevant N/A N/A Doesn't provide any more relevant discussion themselves NAI
Replies to Charcoal Hyena
D1 63 Saffron Iguana Replies to Salmon Meerkat spotting absense of spiked seeker from power list, doesn't give explanation. Says value would be after smokers. Agrees with Violet Axolotl that Turquoise Gorilla not being helpful. N/A N/A Query reason for omission. Agree with view on Turquoise Gorilla's actions. NAI
Supports Violet Axolotl's view on Turquoise Gorilla
D1 64 Opal Lion Asks whether we know if everyone has a role N/A N/A Hasn't read rules. Claiming a role. Could be confised villager, or eliminator deliberately seeking to give impression Mild village None
D1 65 Oxblood Beagle Replies to Opal Lion, says not role madness N/A N/A Has been following thread NAI
Replies to Opal Lion
D1 66 Amber Vulture Says had been hoping to do a longer post. Says has been seen on thread because trying to keep up, but working. Says Scarlet Octopus focus on lylo alarmist. In absence of better idea, votes on Scarlet Octopus Scarlet Octopus N/A Shouldn't post when tired on half-recollections. Not considered other posts by other players. Clearly ought to be lynched immediately Steel Inquisitor
Calls out views of and votes on Scarlet Octopus
D1 67 Mauve Crocodile Replies to Charcoal Hyena, suggests reads lists early D1 are village leaning because harder for eliminator. Asks Saffron Iguana what information would be gained from a coinshot kill. Asks Coral Swan why they are voting on Amber Vulture if their strongest eliminator read is on Hyena. Replies to Amber Vulture, says villagers most likely to be pessimistic about distribution N/A N/A Strongly disagree re view on D1 reads - always much easier for me when eliminator - feel less pressure to be right. Fair point re Scarlet Octopus. Gut very mild village
Supports Charcoal Hyena, questions voting of Coral Swan, replies to Amber Vulture defending Scarlet Octopus
D1 68 Scarlet Octopus Replies to Amber Vulture, saying "not the best reasoning, but valid" N/A N/A Nothing meaningful NAI
Replies to Amber Vulture
D1 69 Coral Swan Replies to Mauve Crocodile. Doesn't feel settled enough on read of Hyena to want them dead. Voted on Amber Vulture to add pressure N/A N/A Fair enough answer, review connections later on NAI
Says not sure about read on Charcoal Hyena. Vote on Amber Vulture to add pressure.
D1 70 Mauve Crocodile Replies to Coral Swan, is satisfied with their explanation N/A N/A NAI NAI
Replies to Coral Swan
D1 71 Saffron Iguana Responds to Mauve Crocodile's query of their thoughts on N1 revealing an elim coinshot. Assumes any coinshot will shoot tonight, except hesitant village on. If three kills, probably eliminator coinshot. Responds to Amber Vulture, says Scarlet Octopus just pessimistic N/A N/A Not sure I buy the logic here - they themselves acknowledge complications. Suggest speculating on impact of night rurn on distribution better done as post hoc analysis. Gut mild evil
Responds to Mauve Crocodile, Amber Vulture, defends Scarlet Octopus
D1 72 Salmon Meerkat Says from PMs light village read on Amethyst Scorpion. Retracts from Amber Vulture because they guessed successfully my identity and didn't wish to see me dead. Returns vote to Pearl Chameleon. Pearl Chameleon Amber Vulture Mild gut good from presentation of read on Amethyst Scorpion. Vote on Pearl Chameleon interesting - from reading thread I'm (at post 72) inclined to agree with it. Gut feeling that Salmon Meerkat trying to solve the game. Gut mild good
PM with Amethyst Scorpion, mild village read. Retracts from Amber Vulture based on player identity. Votes on Pearl Chameleon
D1 73 Magenta Albatross Replies to Saffron Iguana. Admits to having asked players for roles in PMs. Provides updated vote counts. Suggests they have mild village reads on those who didn't want to role trade in PMs. Says they don't know who to vote for N/A N/A I think acknowledging having been phishing is NAI. Possibly leaning elim - felt better to come into open about it first? Clearly engaged with game if Pming, doesn't give reads from PMs despite claiming they have them. Dislike their reluctance to vote. Mild evil
Replies to Saffron Iguana, claims to have PMd multiple players
D1 74 Elbereth Admin GM GM GM GM GM
D1 75 Coral Swan Gives read list. Mauve Crocodile, Magenta Albatross as village. Salmon Meerkat, Chartreuse Penguin, Scarlet Octopus, Fuchsia Ostrich, Amethyst Scorpion as light village. Quartz Zebra, Saffron Iguana, Pearl Chameleon light spiked. Charcoal Hyena, Turquoise Gorilla spiked. Not sure about their reads on Hyena, Chameleon, Iguana, Scorpion and Penguin. Everyone else null or hasn't posted. Wants to vote for a null read, as wants to develop other reads more before voting for them. Retracts from Amber Vulture, votes on Melon Dingo, as their posts just mirror earlier thoughts Melon Dingo Amber Vulture Doesn't give reasons for reads. Strong dislike of not wanting elim reads lynched - seems not to want to be held to their reads by alignment reveal Moderate evil
Votes on Melon Dingo, retracts from Amber Vulture. See post summary for views on other players
D1 76 Oxblood Beagle Finds it odd that Coral Swan voting for a null read over an eliminator read. Votes on Coral Swan Coral Swan N/A Completely agree with analysis Mild village
Votes on Coral Swan, calls out their logic
D1 77 Salmon Meerkat RP reply to Coral Swan N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 78 Opal Lion RP N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 79 Violet Axolotl Asks Coral Swan to join their vote on Turquoise Gorilla, as Coral Swan has Turquoise Gorilla as an elim read N/A N/A Committed to their vote, consistent view Mild village
Asks Coral Swan to vote on Turquoise Gorilla
D1 80 Coral Swan Says voting for null read because doesn't want to kill based on poor read, would rather kill less active player for "almost as much reason". Responds to Violet Axolotl, says they will consider voting for Turquoise Gorilla. Doesn't know whether they feel stronger about Charcoal Hyena or Turquoise Gorilla N/A N/A I still think the logic is fundamentally flawed. Beyond that, lynching less actives has been discussed to death, and I remain fo the view that it is largely useless. Moderate evil
Replies to Oxblood Beagle, and Violet Axolotl's request they vote on Turquoise Gorilla
D1 81 Onyx Flamingo RP. Votes on Violet Axolotl for being over eager to lynch Turquoise Gorilla. Violet Axolotl N/A Possible defence of Turquoise Gorilla? Disagree that trying to persuade others of your view is suspicious Mild evil
Votes on Violet Axolotl, indirect defense of Turquoise Gorilla
D1 82 Violet Axolotl Responds to Onyx Flamingo, defending (sarcastically) trying to persuade others of their view N/A N/A NAI NAI
Replies to Onyx Flamingo
D1 83 Saffron Iguana Calls out Magenta Albatross for hedging their views. Says they receieved PMs from Amethyst Scorpion and Magenta Albatross N/A N/A Agree with calling out of Magenta Albatross NAI
Calls out Magenta Albatross
D1 84 Scarlet Octopus Replies to Saffron Iguana's defence of Scarlet Octopus to Amber Vulture. Says their pessimism is because games almost always go to lynch or lose N/A N/A Haven't been following recent games. Makes sense if formative game experience NAI
Response to Saffron Iguana re Amber Vulture
D1 85 Coral Swan Says Onyx Flamingo's post is light village due to tone and commitment. Hasn't received PMs N/A N/A Disagree, based on content of post Very mild evil
Supports Onyx Flamingo
D1 86 Scarlet Octopus RP N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 87 Mauve Crocodile Read list. Null for Amber Vulture. Positive for Charcoal Hyena for early reads list, even though they disagree with contents. Positive for Chartreuse Penguin as reads overanalysing as village. Positive reads on Coral Swan for finding village slip in post by Pearl Chameleon, negative for not voting based on reads, positive for explanation of not doing so. Negative for Oxblood Beagle for opportunistic vote. Negative for Pearl Chameleon for asking village coinshots to hold off. Null for Saffron Iguana. Positive for Salmon Meerkat for PMs. Positive for Scarlet Octopus for paranoia. Positive for Turquoise Gorilla for conflation of elim coinshot and mistborn. Positive for Violet Axolotl for trying to persuade people onto a train - willingness to own consequences N/A N/A Unless I've missed a retraction, vote presently on Pearl Chameleon. Disagree with some conclusions - e.g. on Oxblood Beagle. Very mild village See post
D1 88 Charcoal Hyena Replies to Chartreuse Penguin's vote on them. Claims to have started writing reads post before logging in to see alignment. Says solves game by narrowing pool of suspects down. Says switching reads a good thing for determining alignment. Says initially read Pearl Chameleon as village for first post, but reaction to pressure needs looking at. Says village read of Magenta not just because they give new player vibes, but village new player vibes N/A N/A Reminds me of a very dangerous player… Call out writing part of post before logging in. Odd behaviour - although not necessarily alignment indicative, merely player being prepared to be an eliminator. Willingness to admit it perhaps reduces likelihood of this. Explanation of how they solve game NAI. Gut read that genuinely trying to solve game. Watch carefully. Timezone aligns with dangerous player. Reevaluate frequently, gut village
Replies to Chartreuse Penguin, Safrron Iguana. Coral Swan, Scarlet Octopus, Mauve Crocodile, Amethyst Scorpion
D1 89 Coral Swan RP. Appreciates Charcoal Hyena's method of solving game. N/A N/A None. Large part of what Charcoal Hyena said was NAI, yet also get village gut read NAI
Reply to Charcoal Hyena
D1 90 Oxblood Beagle Responds to Coral Swan's explanation of not voting for their reads. Says it makes sense, but that they have historically ignored too many gut reads N/A N/A Not sure they should be letting Coral Swan off that lightly NAI
Reply to Coral Swan
D1 91 Coral Swan Replies to Oxblood Beagle, says they don't trust their own gut. Respects Oxblood Beagle's vote on them N/A N/A Not worried by vote, but under no lynch pressure. NAI
Reply to Oxblood Beagle
D1 92 Fuchsia Ostrich Thought Charcoal Hyena was Fifth Scholar, but now realises that Fifth IMing. Asks Coral Swan why they read Mauve Crocodile as village, as strong gut read on Mauve Crocodile as evil. Votes on Mauve Crocodile Mauve Crocodile N/A Also have mild village read on Mauve Crocodile. Would like to see if Fuchsia Ostrich can articulate their gut view Very mild evil
Question to Coral Swan, vote on Mauve Crocodile
D1 93 Coral Swan Replies to Fuchsia Ostrich, says Mauve Crocodile's posts read village. Early reads not likely to have been made by eliminator. Approach to solving seems solid. N/A N/A Approach to solving should be NAI - easy to replicate if evil. Agree re tonal reading of posts. Willingness to defend views Mild village
Defence of Mauve Crocodile, response to Fuchsia Ostrich
D1 94 Fifth Scholar Clarification that co-GM, not IM GM GM GM GM GM
D1 95 Charcoal Hyena Thanks Mauve Crocodile for reads list. Says late for them, so will just update the vote count N/A N/A Very late at 5:30am GMT. NAI NAI
Appreciates Mauve's read list
D1 96 Violet Axolotl Jokes to Fifth Scholar N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 97 Salmon Meerkat Joking responses N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 98 Scarlet Octopus Joke N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 99 Mauve Crocodile Joking responses N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 100 Salmon Meerkat Joking responses N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 101 Quartz Zebra RP N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 102 Salmon Meerkat Joking responses N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 103 Mauve Crocodile Joking responses N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 104 Salmon Meerkat Provides list of present reads. Amethyst Scorpion, Scarlet Octopus stronger village, Coral Swan, Mauve Crocodile, Saffron Iguana, Charcoal Hyena, Chartreuse Penguin, Fuchsia Ostrich, Oxblood Beagle weaker village reads. Opal Lion, Pearl Chameleon, Turquoise Gorilla, Quartz Zebra, Emerald Falcon weak eliminator reads. Doesn't give specifics for players. N/A N/A Appreciate visual conveyance of information. Reads consistent with iso of previous posts, and consistent with actions. Mild-moderate village read Mild village See post
D1 105 Chartreuse Penguin Replies to Charcoal Hyena, questioning oddity of reads list prior to opening role PM. Says they will vote on Pearl Chameleon to strengthen the lynch against vote manipulation. N/A N/A Interesting that prepared to strengthen lynch they don't support enough to presently vote on. Surely valuable information from vote-manipulable lynch? If doesn't want lynch changed then implication of a degree of certainty about lynch target Mild evil
Replies to Charcoal Hyena, expresses willingness to vote on Pearl Chameleon
D1 106 Salmon Meerkat Wants to discuss vote train on Pearl Chameleon. Says returned vote to Pearl Chameleon to gauge responses, doesn't feel like much response has occurred. Suggests eliminators aren't particularly invested in outcome of Chameleon lynch. Long post on theory of eliminator actions. Suggests in essence elim team will have some active players and some under radar. Looks at players voting on side trains, concludes Quartz Zebra, Melon Dingo, Opal Lion, Emerald Falcon, and Turquoise Gorilla fall in this category. Of these players, Turquoise Gorilla has a vote, so votes for them to tie the lynch. Turquoise Gorilla Pearl Chameleon Don't fundamentally disagree with reading of lynch on Chalemeon, or that likely eliminators on side trains. Early in cycle I gave credence to Turquoise Gorilla having "village slipped". Possibly deliberate, still consider them less likely to be evil than others. Concerned that I'm trusting Salmon Meerkat too much, but gut village read on them Gut village
Votes on Turquoise Gorilla. See post
D1 107 Saffron Iguana Reads Charcoal Hyena as potentially part of eliminator team, abstaining from voting in case spiked lynch target of Chameleon changes. Suspects Spiked have a plan to move those votes. N/A N/A Post only makes sense if believes spiked votes already on Pearl Chameleon. Not likely to be on eliminator team with Charcoal Hyena. No current vote - if they hold this belief, why no vote? Probe, potentially moderate evil
Has gut evil read on Charcoal Hyena. Suggests spiked want to lynch Pearl Chameleon.
D1 108 Coral Swan RP. Replies to Salmon Meerkat, says they will switch to Turquoise Gorilla, Quartz Zebra or Opal Lion if the count stays close, and is fine with any, but in that order. Doesn't know where they stand on Pearl Chameleon. N/A N/A Check against actions at end of cycle NAI
Replies to Salmon Meerkat, prepared to vote on Turquoise Gorilla, Quartz Zebra, Opal Lion
D1 109 Amber Vulture Post summary/thoughts/alignment to #100. Formatting broken, post horrifying to read N/A N/A Function of change from Sheets to Excel, or back end? Need to find future solution. Post not helpful in current state, proof of work, shows development of thoughts. Hope players use it to judge my evolution of thoughts over game. Steel Inquisitor None
D1 110 Salmon Meerkat Has mentioned thoughts on Amethyst Scorpion to PM partners, wanted to be explicit to thread. Has read my long post (or at least parts of it). Light village read on Amethyst Scorpion because of odd way of phishing - claiming that Salmon Meerkat is an elim vote manipulator. N/A N/A Brave for trying to parse the long-post… Agree with regards to odd way of phishing, inclined to agree with village read from it Mild village
Village read of Amethyst Scorpion
D1 111 Chartreuse Penguin Would mark Salmon Meerkat's read of Amethyst Scorpion as NAI. Amethyst Scorpion fake claimed in PM to Chartreuse Penguin N/A N/A Useful to know NAI
Doesn't read Amethyst Scorpion as village, has PM with Amethyst Scorpion
D1 112 Salmon Meerkat Is influenced to clear Amethyst Scorpion by nature of phishing as alignment, not role, phishing N/A N/A On balance, could simply be trolling. Haven't had interactions with Amethyst Scorpion, difficult to judge NAI
Re PM with Amethyst Scorpion
D1 113 Coral Swan Replies to Amber Vulture's posts about them. Believed Seeker role to be alignment scanning only, so discounted it for eliminators. Now has gut village view on Charcoal Hyena, still doesn't trust self to commit to reads. Still sees value in lynching less active players, compares to Salmon Meerkat's logic for lynching peripherals N/A N/A If true belief, then plausible to discount. On reread of post, fits with how statement made. Disagree with views, but openness about not wanting to see flips strikes me as a village thing to say. Odd enough (flips give information) that likely to be probed. Sticking with it through probing Mild village
Gut village on Charcoal Hyena
D1 114 Chartreuse Penguin Finds players lose distinctive qualities in Anon games. Finds they tunnel more in anon games, as difficult to keep track of players N/A N/A Understandable views, NAI. NAI None
D1 115 Salmon Meerkat Replies to Coral Swan on lynching less active players. Suggests Quartz Zebra as player under the radar. Gut dislike of Coral Swan not voting on suspicions. Shift from Pearl Chameleon because mood of thread suggested no eliminator under threat, if Pearl Chameleon not an eliminator then best place for eliminators is to be elsewhere N/A N/A Valid reason to move. Wary of my village reading of Salmon Meerkat Mild village
Identifies Quartz Zebra as player under the radar.
D1 116 Pearl Chameleon Provides vote count. Doesn't know what to make of vote layout - doesn't have strong opinion on Turquoise Gorilla. Doesn't trust Saffron Iguana, considers lynch unviable. Votes on Coral Swan as suspects them and they have a vote on them. Will vote in self-preservation. Wording at end of post "would not want to sacrifice myself in a tie if it turns out Gorilla or Swan is truly a Spiked." Coral Swan N/A If they do still distrust Saffron Iguana, why did they retract their vote earlier in the cycle under pressure? Odd wording at end of post. Logic feels backwards. Mild evil
Doesn't trust Saffron Iguana, no opinion on Turquoise Gorilla, votes on Coral Swan
D1 117 Coral Swan Doesn't think Pearl Chameleon has raised suspicion of them before vote, asks them what they are suspicious of. Will vote on Pearl Chameleon in self-preservation if votes remain constant, to force vote onto Turquoise Gorilla N/A N/A As opposed to switching directly to Turquoise Gorilla? Preparedness to take positive action to see Turquoise Gorilla lynched, not currently voting for them Mild evil
Will vote on Pearl Chameleon, willing to contribute to Turquoise Gorilla lynch
D1 118 Turquoise Gorilla Notes typo in Pearl Chameleon's post N/A N/A Doesn't engage with vote discussion, even though centred on themselves Unsure None
D1 119 Pearl Chameleon Completely forgot to give reason for vote. Reason is the same as others have given - effort of making a reads list, yet sticking with voting on someone they aren't suspicious of N/A N/A Is not an invalid reason to vote as such, particularly in self preservation NAI
Gives reason for vote on Coral Swan
D1 120 Coral Swan Highlights oddity of making reads list then not voting on it, suggests as an eliminator would not want to draw that attention N/A N/A True, awareness of it does mean could be a gambit. Highlighting it now NAI NAI
Reply to Pearl Chameleon
D1 121 Chartreuse Penguin Votes on Pearl Chameleon Pearl Chameleon N/A No explanation for vote. Seek reasoning. Revisit
Votes on Pearl Chameleon
D1 122 Pearl Chameleon Says they see Coral Swan's actions as wanting to look like they are contributing without being held accountable for reads flipping village. Says they think Coral Swan's current position is to appear not to change view under pressure. Asks Chartreuse Penguin to explain vote N/A N/A Fair enough view. Feels highly unlikely from interaction that Pearl Chameleon and Coral Swan are both eliminators. NAI
Explains further suspicion of Coral Swan
D1 123 Saffron Iguana Says two votes low enough for outcome to change, would rather Pearl Chameleon voted on them than in self preservation at this point in cycle. Effort clears Salmon Meerkat and Amber Vulture N/A N/A Doesn't feel in danger of lynch. Agree that pre-emptive to vote in self preservation. Disagree with effort clearing - I've done this before a number of times whilst evil. Willingness to effort clear cycle one makes me wary. Very mild evil
Thinks Salmon Meerkat and Amber Vulture village
D1 124 Chartreuse Penguin Wanted to gauge Pearl Chameleon's reaction to unexplained vote N/A N/A Odd. Reaction to unexplained vote predictable - just querying vote Mild evil
"Explanation" for vote on Pearl Chameleon
D1 125 Pearl Chameleon Responds to Saffron Iguana, says they would rather vote in way that led to a lynch than on player without votes N/A N/A Lynch candidates not set in stone - consensus can still build. Doesn't want to be responsible for instigating a lynch? Unsure - mild evil?
Response to Saffron Iguana
D1 126 Violet Axolotl Says not voting on someone because not suspicious misses "guilty until proven innocent" point. RP. N/A N/A Interesting way to think about game. Preparedness to vote on those not actively suspicious of? Philosophy seems consistent with vote, at least Unsure
Replies to Pearl Chameleon, doesn't engage with vote
D1 127 Salmon Meerkat Buys Coral Swan's explanation "with some salt". Doesn't think Pearl Chameleon has a good take on Coral Swan's actions, as early mislynch easy to explain even if eliminator. No pressure to act in the way they have N/A N/A Feels like genuinely thinking about interactions in way difficult to recreate Gut village
Slightly less suspicious of Coral Swan
D1 128 Coral Swan Says if they were eliminator, would heva put teammates more as village than as eliminators, as don't want to kill them. N/A N/A True - but valid to think might put teammates as suspicious to build village cred if they flip NAI
Response to Pearl Chameleon
D1 129 Salmon Meerkat Clarifies the lowering of distrust of Coral Swan as not trusting them either N/A N/A Preparedness to be explicit on views - willingness to be held to them Very mild village
Clarifies position on Coral Swan
D1 130 Coral Swan RP explanation N/A N/A None NAI None
D1 131 Pearl Chameleon Did consider possibility of Coral Swan putting eliminators in elim reads as reason for vote on null. Felt like Swan's vote had faulty reasoning N/A N/A More I reflect on Coral Swan's vote, the odder it feels as an eliminator play, unless anticipating suspicion and using that to prove innocence. Very dangerous D1 where low suspicion lynches normal. Pearl Chameleon's statement consistent NAI
Suspicious of Coral Swan
D1 132 Coral Swan Points out to Pearl Chameleon that eliminators can come up with good reasoning for bad outcomes, and villagers bad reasoning N/A N/A NAI NAI
Response to Pearl Chameleon
D1 133 Salmon Meerkat Doesn't see how e!Coral Swan holds thought process as can't see how e!Coral Swan benefits from bad reasoning used. e!Coral Swan with e!Charcoal Hyena if e!Pearl Chameleon, otherwise voting on Charcoal Hyena gives distancing and doesn't distract from Pearl Chameleon lynch. retracts from Turquoise Gorilla, votes on Charcoal Hyena, asking them to explain why they called out having made reads list before game started Charcoal Hyena Turquoise Gorilla I buy the logic used re Coral Swan. Appreciate direct question to Charcoal Hyena - claim seems to be odd claim, used to gain village cred. Moderate village
Doesn't see evil Coral Swan not voting on evil Charcoal Hyena unless Pearl Chameleon also evil. Questions Charcoal Hyena with vote
D1 134 Chartreuse Penguin Expresses excitement at Salmon Meerkat voting on Charcoal Hyena N/A N/A Low effort, difficult to tell views Unsure
Excited that pressure on Charcoal Hyena?
D1 135 Violet Axolotl Says early on abstention needs more justification than a vote N/A N/A Disagree strongly - unreasoned votes add noise w/out signal to analysis, reduce likelihood of correct analysis achieving plurality of votes. Discussion of mechanics without players - nice place for eliminators to hide, but knowingly controversial statement. Very mild evil None
D1 136 Pearl Chameleon Says thinks Violet Axolotl has a weird take. Says makes more sense to expect reasoning for lynch votes. Wouldn't be comfortable with random killing because most players in the game are village N/A N/A I think this is a fair reading of Violet Axolotl's post, which is unintuitive. Performative statement re random killings? Very mild evil
Thinks Violet Axolotl has a weird take
D1 137 Coral Swan Votes on Pearl Chameleon.Suspicion of Pearl Chameleon from recent posts Pearl Chameleon Melon Dingo Valid take as villager or otherwise. NAI
Votes on Pearl Chameleon
D1 138 Chartreuse Penguin Explains Violet Axolotl's point, says for villagers any other player has same chance to be evil at start of D1, except eliminators, who have a bias knowing alignments N/A N/A True, at very start of the cycle. Philosophy would mean absence of material to analyse - through reasoned (if poorly) votes early in cycle, we build picture of player actions, so not all players have the same chance to be evil NAI None
D1 139 Pearl Chameleon Believes Coral Swan has a bias as doesn't want to put votes on eliminator reads. Asks what about recent votes confirmed suspicions N/A N/A Gut tells me this is a village/village situation. Suspect eliminator!Pearl Chameleon would have used cover from Salmon Meerkat to move off suspicion of Coral Swan, can see villager being sufficiently confused by oddity of actions, but not consdiering that oddity itself Mild village
Reaffirms suspicion of Coral Swan
D1 140 Violet Axolotl Says usefulness of vote hinges on distinction between village voting randomly and eliminators with bias N/A N/A Need thought through votes to produce discussion revealing bias NAI None
D1 141 Chartreuse Penguin Points out to Pearl Chameleon that it doesn't make sense for e!Coral Swan to highlight suspicion of Charcoal Hyena in the first place then not vote on it N/A N/A Engaging in conversation, nothing major to analyse NAI
Explaining Coral Swan to Pearl Chameleon
D1 142 Pearl Chameleon Thinks Coral Swan could have raised suspicion in an attempt to solve the game. Disagrees with logic of Violet Axolotl N/A N/A Understand initial thought process. Wasn't the only player to raise it. Sticking to it now increasingly feels like villager - genuine difference in view Moderate village
Continues to be suspicious of Coral Swan
D1 143 Coral Swan Explains vote on Pearl Chameleon - believes Pearl Chameleon rationalising their vote on Coral Swan, having initally piggybacked on other's arguments N/A N/A Fair enough - although Pearl Chameleon tunneling, now trying to justify their own belief? NAI
Suspicious of Pearl Chameleon
D1 144 Salmon Meerkat Asks Pearl Chameleon why Coral Swan didn't follow through on their vote. Thinks Pearl Chameleon set on Coral Swan. Negative gut read of both Pearl Chameleon and Coral Swan N/A N/A Trying to explain situation to Pearl Chameleon. Disagree ongut - think v/v more likely than e/v or v/e NAI
Trying to explain actions of Coral Swan to Pearl Chameleon
D1 145 Chartreuse Penguin Votes on Charcoal Hyena Charcoal Hyena Pearl Chameleon Consistent with earlier post expressing enthusiasm for Salmon Meerkat's vote NAI
Votes on Charcoal Hyena
D1 146 Pearl Chameleon Claims not to have piggybacked on opinions of other players in suspicion of Coral Swan. Says doesn't know why they wouldn't follow through, as thoughts of an eliminator are mysterious. Says might not vote on Coral Swan as confusing themselves N/A N/A Backwards logic - assumes elim, so doesn't have to explain odd thoughts, vs odd thoughts leading or not to elim. Not actually solving game. Explanation feels lacking - in post #119 says reason for vote "the reason others have given for suspecting you". Withdrawing under pressure, or genuone confusion Mild evil
Acknowledges confusion over Coral Swan
D1 147 Violet Axolotl Suggests D1 does not have material on which to base vote, so may as well embrace it N/A N/A Deeply pessimistic view, ignores generation of views through D1. Not taking into account end of day 1 massively different game state to start of game NAI None
D1 148 Pearl Chameleon Suggests Violet Axolotl's view is sad N/A N/A None NAI None
D1 149 Violet Axolotl Replies to Pearl Chameleon, view not sad, enjoys murdering players, doesn't feel bad as random N/A N/A Not attempting to solve game, doesn't care about not being seen attempting to Mild village None
D1 150 Mauve Crocodile Asks Salmon Meerkat how they would feel switching together to Melon Dingo. Responds to Saffron Iguana, says difficult to move votes subtly, calls out Saffron Iguana saying eliminators have likely prepared ways to do so. Asks Pearl Chameleon how they would feel switching onto Saffron Iguana N/A N/A Now know alignment. Like the calling out of Saffron Iguana. Can see how asking to move might appear suspicious Probably mild village?
Preparedness to vote for Melon Dingo or Saffron Iguana
D1 151 Ivory Dragonfly Busy but wanted to note presence N/A N/A Dodging filter? NAI None
D1 152 Mauve Crocodile Asks Ivory Crocodile how many elims they think there are N/A N/A Not helpful conversation topic, might engage player NAI
Replies to Ivory Dragonfly
D1 153 Pearl Chameleon Replies to Mauve Crocodile, says they wouldn't be averse to moving to Saffron Iguana if a third player joined them. Currently suspicious of Saffron Iguana and Coral Swan N/A N/A Why the need for a third player? Gaining no traction on Coral Swan, has indicated confusion. Might be genuine conviction? Unsure
Expresses suspicion of Coral Swan and Saffron Iguana
D1 154 Scarlet Octopus Joke N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 155 Mauve Crocodile Joke N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 156 Scarlet Octopus Joke N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 157 Turquoise Gorilla Asks for a vote count N/A N/A Not engaging with thread enough to find last one and work it out. Not trying to solve game? Very mild evil None
D1 158 Emerald Falcon Provides reads on players. Reads Saffron Iguana as suspicious, as ignored manipulative potential of seekers for eliminators, underplayed lurchers, but has good take on Pearl Chameleon. Only not solid eliminator for this take. Not teamed with Pearl Chameleon. Magenta Albatross as neutral (?) for asking about non-village seekers. If Magenta eliminator, seeker confirmed village. Mild village read on Coral Swan, agrees with many thoughts, but comes to opposite conclusion. Not on a team with Mauve Crocodile. Amber on Pearl Chameleon. Feels like playing down abilities of seeker. Turns accusation into a joke. Doesn't know who they'd kill of Pearl Chameleon and Saffron Iguana. Lean red (?) for Mauve Crocodile, thinks they're ignoring discussion and coasting by. Chartreuse Penguin Amber, thinks vote is valid, reasoning flawed. Light village read for Charcoal Hyena. Thinks reads are just active player village, less active not. Then says village read doesn't make sense. Amethyst Scorpion only engaging with Charcoal Hyena's post doesn't feel right. Not teamed with Charcoal Hyena. Thinks votes on Turquoise Gorilla pointless - hasn't been helpful, but not been trying to look helpful. Dark Amber on Amber Vulture - opener weak, needs conclusions from notes post. Analysis of interactions between Saffron Iguana and Pearl Chameleon. Says interactions started by Pearl Chameleon's vote, thinks Iguana fixated because of it, feels like Iguana the eliminator of the two. Quotes a number of posts, difficult to tell who from. N/A N/A Thoughts on elim seeker being downplayed align strongly with my own worries. Would appreciate further thoughts on Saffron Iguana/Pearl Chameleon. Feels like genuine attempt to solve game, but difficult to keep track of thoughts. Demonstrating evolution of thinking - NAI. Helpful to do as village, to clear oneself, difficult to replicate, but effective as elim if you can. Mild-moderate village, keep track of view evolution Read post
D1 159 Mauve Crocodile Provides updated vote count N/A N/A None NAI  
D1 160 Turquoise Gorilla Votes on Coral Swan. Reads them null, possibly mildly elim, but doesn't see reason for other trains. Says Pearl Chameleon and Mauve Crocodile both seem village in PMs, doesn't see reason for voting on Charcoal Hyena Coral Swan N/A Four hours left in cycle, not strictly necessary to vote on one of those four, given low vote threshold. Feels like wants to lynch someone, doesn't need a good reason to. Mild evil
Votes Coral Swan - not on a team with them, as threatens lynch. Defends Pearl Chameleon and Mauve Crocodile.
D1 161 Coral Swan Thinks Pearl Chameleon sent a village PM to them. Retracts from Pearl Chameleon, moves to Turquoise Gorilla for opportunistic vote. Asks Turquoise Gorilla to explain their vote better Turquoise Gorilla Pearl Chameleon Get village vibes for reforming view strongly from Pearl PM. If Coral Swan eliminator, cannot see them going to the thread with this - Pearl a viable lynch candidate. Still possible that Pearl evil and a good manipulator, feels more likely to me that Coral Swan and Pearl Chameleon are v/v. Agree re opportunistic nature of Turquoise Gorilla vote Moderate village
Reviews view of Pearl Chameleon, now thinks they are village. Unlikely to be evil if Pearl Chameleon village. Votes on Turquoise Gorilla
D1 162 Scarlet Octopus Feels consensus is off Pearl Chameleon, null on Charcoal Hyena, mild village on Coral Swan, so votes on Turquoise Gorilla. Prepared to return vote to Pearl Chameleon Turquoise Gorilla Pearl Chameleon No reason provided for vote on Gorilla, but vote with potential to kill. Unlikely to be on a team with Gorilla. Expresses willingness to lynch Pearl Chameleon, then removes any viability of the lynch. Unsure
Votes on Turquoise Gorilla, putting them tied to lead lynch. Possibly on team with Coral Swan, tied with Turquoise Gorilla?
D1 163 Turquoise Gorilla Says their vote on Coral Swan is because it is too late to start a lynch train, and that they are gut reading Coral Swan as mild elim N/A N/A At least consistent with actions. Poor reason for vote, but prepared to vote and be seen to do so on gut Very mild gut evil
Explains vote on Coral Swan
D1 164 Mauve Crocodile Responds in joking manner to Emerald Falcon. Says they will ignore D1 roles discussion. Says formatting not desgined to be nefarious N/A N/A Can't separate my thoughts from knowledge of alignment None
Response to Emerald Falcon
D1 165 Coral Swan Gives commentary on Emerald Falcon's post. Gives village read to Chartreuse Penguin. Village read on Mauve Crocodile N/A N/A Relook at in context of vote manip. Knows Mauve will die, wants to be seen as village reading them? Seems highly unlikely Review
Village read on Chartreuse Penguin and Mauve Crocodile
D1 166 Emerald Falcon Kept mistaking Mauve Crocodile and Coral Swan, following PMs votes on Mauve Crocodile Mauve Crocodile N/A In light of following posts, where it appears Emerald Falcon did not PM either of them, very, very odd. Must have known this would emerge - so why make mistake? Review at end of thread Review
Votes on Mauve Crocodile, claims non-existent PMs with Coral Swan and Mauve Crocodile
D1 167 Mauve Crocodile Says they didn't PM Emerald Falcon N/A N/A Investigate Investigate Emerald Falcon
D1 168 Emerald Falcon Claims just PMd Coral Swan N/A N/A Investigate Investigate Coral Swan
D1 169 Coral Swan Says never PMd Emerald Falcon N/A N/A Investigate Investigate Emerald Falcon
D1 170 Mauve Crocodile Says weird mistake for Emerald Falcon to make N/A N/A Still can't see the gambit Emerald Falcon is attempting Investigate Emerald Falcon
D1 171 Emerald Falcon Says someone needs to explain who they were Pming N/A N/A Odd dismissal - has PMs, can see who they were Pming. Aware how odd this looks to thread, doesn't seek to clarify it Investigate
Mauve Crocodile, Coral Swan
D1 172 Amethyst Scorpion Replies to Charcoal Hyena. Thinks Charcoal Hyena and Pearl Chameleon cannot be an e/e pairing as Charcoal Hyena was incorrect about the number of votes on Pearl Chameleon. Does not think lack of reaction to Pearl Chameleon leading the lynch in the early part of the cycle is enough to clear them - plenty of time for votes to change. Responds to Pearl Chameleon. Dislikes slef-preservation vote as considers it unnecessary. Thinks Pearl Chameleon and Coral Swan could be e/e, Turquoise Gorilla and Pearl Chameleon could be e/e, Coral Swan and Turquoise Gorilla not e/e. Votes on Pearl Chameleon Pearl Chameleon N/A Number of alternative potential votes - active choice to vote on Pearl Chameleon. Not bad reason to vote. Should relook at Pearl Chameleon myself NAI
Votes on Pearl Chameleon
D1 173 Coral Swan Says Emerald Falcon could check their PMs N/A N/A Not incorrect NAI Emerald Falcon
D1 174 Pearl Chameleon Asks if Emerald Falcon was thinking about the fact they PMd them. Moves vote from Coral Swan to Saffron Iguana, as discussion and Pms made them rethink position. Will move vote from Saffron Iguana if no one joins it. Saffron Iguana Coral Swan Performative rethinking? Unsure - don't think conversation and frustration with Coral Swan could be faked. Tonme of this post strikes me as off Has impact of removing Coral Swan from being tied in the lead. Reassess as part of iso. Consider views on Saffron Iguana Very mild village/unsure
Removes vote from Coral Swan (who was tied in lynch), votes on Saffron Iguana
D1 175 Emerald Falcon Was not thinking of PM with Pearl Chameleon N/A N/A Not terribly helpful NAI None
D1 176 Mauve Crocodile If lynch comes down to Coral Swan or Turquoise Gorilla, would prefer to see Turquoise Gorilla lynched. Doesn't like either option. Slightly trusts Turquoise Gorilla, moderately trusts Coral Swan. Votes for Saffron Iguana, as they have said a lot, but Mauve Crocodile has no read. Is still suspicious of Pearl Chameleon, partly because Pearl Chameleon lynch disappeared without them being defended. Persuadable to vote for Quartz Zebra, who has posted three times but said nothing Saffron Iguana Pearl Chameleon Nothing useful post-alignment reveal None None useful
D1 177 Coral Swan Asks Emerald Falcon to elaborate re the PMs. Is open to voting on Quartz Zebra or Saffron Iguana N/A N/A Has RPd with Quartz Zebra, hasn't mentioned Saffron Iguana since reads list post #75. Had both Quartz Zebra and Saffron Iguana as light spiked in that list. Hasn't substantiated thoughts on Saffron Iguana since #47, has Saffron Iguana as strongest village read (with Mauve Crocodile) at that point. Vote currently on Turquoise Gorilla for opportunism - why preference for voting on Quartz Zebra over Turquoise Gorilla? Consistent with mid-cycle views, confused about lynch preference Unsure
Willing to lynch Quartz Zebra and Saffron Iguana
D1 178 Mauve Crocodile Asks Pearl Chameleon and Salmon Meerkat their thoughts on voting for Quartz Zebra N/A N/A Disliked this at the time. Agree that Quartz Zebra flying under the radar, but lynch of them would not generate new discussion or add information to compare to existing discussion At the time, thought mild evil None useful
D1 179 Emerald Falcon Asks what Quartz Zebra has done to deserve being lynched N/A N/A Active defence of Quartz Zebra - willing to be tied to it. Sensible enough question. Hasn't posted except RP, and not in a while. Mild village
Defence of Quartz Zebra
D1 180 Pearl Chameleon Would prefer not to lynch Quartz Zebra, as jas no reason to vote for them N/A N/A Fair enough view to hold NAI
Defence of Quartz Zebra
D1 181 Amber Vulture Hasn't kept track of conversation well since end of page four. Wants to see someone discussed meaningfully lynched, as validates opinions. Retracts from Scarlet Octopus N/A Scarlet Octopus Should have been better keeping track, but didn't. Stand by opinion on using lynch to allow analysis of thread in new light Steel Inquisitor
Indirect defence of Quartz Zebra
D1 182 Mauve Crocodile Says case against Quartz Zebra is posting without saying anything. Asks Emerald Falcon what thread discussion they suggest Mauve Crocodile is ignoring N/A N/A Whilst true, disagree that sensible way to use vote at this stage in cycle Not useful None useful
D1 183 Melon Dingo RP. Asks Saffron Iguana to clarify view on tineyes (which was that likely only one tineye, might be evil). Finds it hard to keep players distinct. Thinks distribution likely standard. Finds tone of Pearl Chameleon's first post jarring. "admires" choice of Coral Swan to vote for a null read D1. N/A N/A No vote. NAI close to end of cycle if not properly caught up, which this gives the impression of. NAI
Finds Pearl Chameleon's post jarring
D1 184 Elbereth Clarifications on emotional allomancy. GM GM Interesting that smoking a rioter allows them to keep their vote. Asked by elim team? GM GM
D1 185 Coral Swan Gets positive gut feel from Melon Dingo's post N/A N/A Don't get same feel, but fair enough. NAI NAI
Positive gut feel for Melon Dingo
D1 186 Saffron Iguana Respects commitment of Pearl Chameleon to read of Saffron Iguana. Replies to Mauve Crocodile, says has been giving commentary as they go, just hasn't consolidated it yet. Thinks amount of Octopus Rp posts makes them suspicious. Thinks possibility of elim tineye to give village choice of whether to kill suspicious player but shut dowen Pms or do reverse N/A N/A Not that many RP posts from Scarlet Octopus - odd player to single out for it. Still no vote, despite lynch building against them. Relaxed as to outcome of lynch due to vote manipulation? Reevaluate
Suspicious of Scarlet Octopus
D1 187 Mint Heron RP. Believes discussion reduces randomness in voting. Votes for Violet Axolotl for views on random D1 voting Violet Axolotl N/A Not sure views warrant lynch vote. Whilst counterproductive, haven't shut conversation down. Equally, has given Violet Axolotl cover not to justify voting. Easy place to put vote without risking lynch Gut mild evil
Votes for Violet Axolotl
D1 188 Melon Dingo Replies to Saffron Iguana, thanks them for clarity on their tineye statement N/A N/A None NAI
Reply to Saffron Iguana
D1 189 Coral Swan RP N/A N/A None NAI None
D1 190 Mauve Crocodile RP N/A N/A None NAI None
D1 191 Emerald Falcon ISO of Saffron Iguana posts. Comments on what seems like agenda to steer village from consideration of certain roles. Notes only read is on Pearl Chameleon. Notes Saffron Iguana expresses distrust of Magenta Albatross but doesn't pursue it. Thinks they're hedging. Thinks lack of reaction to wagon is concerning. No reason to village read Saffron Iguana, but don't think it warrants a lynch. N/A N/A Provides a list of reasons to consider voting on Saffron Iguana, but is voting on Mauve Crocodile for coasting by. Unsure of link between what they say and stated lack of distrust Mild evil
Doesn't trust Saffron Iguana, doesn't think it warrants a kill. Trusts Salmon Meerkat
D1 192 Melon Dingo RP N/A N/A None NAI None
D1 193 Turquoise Gorilla Provides updated vote count, in which they are leading N/A N/A Relaxed about outcome? Seems slightly nonchalant Mild evil None
D1 194 Coral Swan RP N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 195 Melon Dingo RP N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 196 Emerald Falcon Remains committed to the view that Mauve Crocodile is ignoring thread discussion. Provides read list - Coral Swan, Oxblood Beagle, Salmon Meerkat village. Doesn't want to kill Charcoal Hyena, Chartreuse Penguin, Violet Axolotl, Scarlet Octopus. Has Pearl Chameleon and Saffron Iguana in limbo, says people voting for MelonDingo or Turquoise Gorilla would be wrong, encourages votes on Mauve Crocodile and Amber Vulture. N/A N/A Looks to me like Mauve Crocodile did engage with thread early in the cycle. Period mid cycle of just joking responses/vote counts, so plausible that that's where Emerald Falcon formed their opinion. Do not think argument against Mauve Crocodile as compelling as against Saffron Iguana, yet put Saffron Iguana in limbo. Can see largely where opinion from
Committed to vote on Mauve Crocodile
D1 197 Violet Axolotl RP response to Mint Heron's vote N/A N/A Doesn't engage with substantives of vote. Doesn't feel under any pressure NAI None
D1 198 Onyx Flamingo Votes for Mauve Crocodile for being defensive, and asking for votes on Quartz Zebra Mauve Crocodile Violet Axolotl Critical vote, late in cycle, on villager. Valid conclusion to draw from a recent read of the thread, however. Suspect an eliminator, knowing vote manip potential, might not have been so overt Mild village
Vote on Mauve Crocodile
D1 199 Mauve Crocodile RP. Asks Emerald Falcon again to clarify what they think Mauve Crocodile has been ignoring. Defends seeking votes on Quartz Zebra as wishing to be proactive in avoiding lynch as a villager N/A N/A Fair enough. I still think Quartz Zebra is a strange target choice, however. Not useful None useful
D1 200 Saffron Iguana Replies to Emerald Falcon. Says sees any post not containing the another player as NAI .Thinks Spiked would prefer predictable lynch to random one meaning one of their own might be lynched. Thinks Pearl Chameleon was this lynch N/A N/A Many of their own posts therefore NAI - thus not helpful in contributing to meaningful discussion. Interesting to ntoe view on pearl Chameleon. Unsure
Village read on Pearl Chameleon
D1 201 Salmon Meerkat Replies to Mauve Crocodile's question re lynchign Melon Dingo. Says Melon Dingo on performative list. Not so suspicious as to vote for them on basis of vote solicitation. Vote solicitation makes them paranoid. Responds to Amethyst Scorpion, acknowledges point that make-up of eliminator team might be reason for lack of energy in preventing Pearl Chameleon lynch N/A N/A Unsure if reading post correctly. No new thoughts Unsure None
D1 202 Onyx Flamingo RP N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 203 Emerald Falcon OOG N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 204 Emerald Falcon ISO of Mauve Crocodile. Finds Mauve's village read of Turquoise Gorilla (for conflating elim!coinshot and elim!mistborn) odd. Dismisses Mauve Crocodile's explanation for their vote on Pearl Chameleon. Takes issue with Mauve Crocodile ascribing a villager point to Charcoal Hyena for their reads list. Goes through remainder of posts, dismisses reads list for lack of conclusions. N/A N/A Feels very tunnelly - dismissing without considering in balanced manner Mauve Crocodile's points. E.g. I think villager point for Turquoise Gorilla was fair - there is a real difference between the two roles. Dismisses engagement with Saffron iguana re their coinshot wording, missing the point of what was asked (which was about coinshot distribution, not role reveals). Doesn't feel like trying to solve Mauve Crocodile's alignment, instead trying to have them lynched Mild to moderate evil
ISO on Mauve Crocodile
D1 205 Salmon Meerkat Finds it interesting that neither Turquoise Gorilla nor Mauve Crocodile have voted in self preservation yet, expects them to do so. Doesn't feel invested in saving Gorilla or Crocodile. N/A N/A None really Believe them to be village
Not invested in saving Turquoise Gorilla or Mauve Crocodile
D1 206 Magenta Albatross Provides vote count, votes on Saffron Iguana, tying them with Turquoise Gorilla and Mauve Crocodile. Notes Saffron Iguana could self save. Thinks tie will produce information Saffron Iguana N/A Unlikely to be on a team with Saffron Iguana or Turquoise Gorilla. Village vibes from information reasoning of the vote Mild village
Votes for Saffron Iguana
D1 207 Melon Dingo Says rollover is tense N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 208 Emerald Falcon Notes all three can self save, asks Magenta Albatross why they commented on Saffron Iguana in particular N/A N/A Fair question NAI
Reply to Magenta Albatross
D1 209 Salmon Meerkat Appreciates Emerald Falcon's recent posts N/A N/A NAI NAI
Reply to Emerald Falcon
D1 210 Magenta Albatross Says they commented on Saffron Iguana in particular because they voted on Saffron Iguana N/A N/A Fair enough NAI None
D1 211 Emerald Falcon Doesn't feel good about votes on Coral Swan (Oxblood Beagle, Turquoise Gorilla). Doesn't feel good about it being quiet. N/A N/A Oxblood Beagle in their village reads. Why those votes in particular? Gut that feels slightly performative Mild evil
Brings up votes on Coral Swan
D1 212 Saffron Iguana Replies to Magenta Albatross' vote on them, votes for Magenta Albatross Magenta Albatross N/A At this point still tied, and feels relaxed. Planning to change vote, or confident of vote manipulation? Mild evil
Votes for Magenta Albatross
D1 213 Turquoise Gorilla Doesn't want to see Mauve Crocodile or themselves lynched, so votes for Saffron Iguana, despite null read Saffron Iguana Coral Swan Four minutes to end of cycle, consistent with self preservation. Announces trust of Mauve Crocodile before they get lynched - seeking village cred? NAI, gut mild village
Declared wish to keep Mauve Crocodile alive, voted to lynch Saffron Iguana
D1 214 Saffron Iguana Replies to Turquoise Gorilla, suggests compromise vote on Mauve Crocodile, votes for Mauve Crocodile Mauve Crocodile Magenta Albatross Has not expressed any suspicion of Mauve Crocodile, but now leading lynch. Why Mauve Crocodile over Turquoise Gorilla? Self-preservation likely NAI
Votes for Mauve Crocodile
D1 215 Amethyst Scorpion Gives summary of recent vote movements. Thinks Mauve votes have come out of nowhere. Doesn't like tied votes. Doesn't like last minute push on Saffron Iguana, so votes on Turquoise Gorilla (creating three way tie) Turquoise Gorilla Pearl Chameleon Posted contemporaneously with vote from Saffron Iguana. Doesn't give reasoning for vote on Turquoise Gorilla. Although dchooses not to lynch Iguana, unlikely to be on a team - post at same timestamp, and feels confused, not coordinated Unsure - given vote manipulation on Turquoise Gorilla could be distancing
Chooses not to lynch Saffron Iguana. Defends Emerald Falcon
D1 216 Magenta Albatross Asks Saffron Iguana why they didn't vote to save themselves, edits it following second Iguana post N/A N/A None NAI
D1 217 Coral Swan Notes lynch went to 4/4/4 N/A N/A Chooses to stay on Turquoise Gorilla, not vote on one of other candidates. Look at views on Crocodile and Iguana NAI, probably None
D1 218 Elbereth Closes cycle GM GM GM GM GM
N1 219 Fifth Scholar Open cycle. Mauve Crocodile lynched, votes missing from Saffron Iguana and Turquoise Gorilla GM GM GM GM GM
N1 220 Salmon Meerkat Notes vote manipulation on two trains, needs to work through interactions N/A N/A None NAI None
N1 221 Saffron Iguana Quotes Amethyst Scorpion's post voting on Turquoise Gorilla. Thinks it has the same style as evil Heron from a previous game. Dislikes Albatross' vote, which was cast to make a tie N/A N/A Agree that train of thoight style reminiscent. Not sure that's necessarily alignment indicative. Driven me to relook at vote on Turquoise Gorilla as potentially safe, however Known village
Suspicious of Amethyst Scorpion and Magenta Albatross
N1 222 Scarlet Octopus Offers options on which vote manipulations might have occurred N/A N/A None Known village None
N1 223 Amethyst Scorpion Says they're not the LG79 Mint Heron. Didn't think Mauve should die, moved vote where it could have made a difference. Asks that we look at everyone who was around for rollover and didn't vote, particularly Melon Dingo N/A N/A Feels like a deflection. Moving attention to Melon Dingo not too valuable - posting what Melon Dingo did feels like the sort of thing that is easy to say is suspicious, but isn't actually suspicious Mild evil
Calls out Melon Dingo
N1 224 Salmon Meerkat Vote manipulation thoughts N/A N/A Not considering relevant to alignment NAI None
N1 225 Saffron Iguana Replies to Amethyst Scorpion. Didn't think they were Mint, just that it had the same style. Points out that evil players often include thread summaries to bulk up posts to make late votes look reasoned. Assumes village smoke during the day to prevent vote manipulation, spiked at night N/A N/A Not sure this is how the smoker works Known village
Suspicious of Amethyst Scorpion
N1 226 Turquoise Gorilla Joking RP post about lynch N/A N/A Surely something more substantial to say? Unsure None
N1 227 Salmon Meerkat Corrects Saffron Iguana on smokers, suggests most villagers just turn the cloud off N/A N/A None - aware of rules and meta NAI
Engaging re rules with Saffron Iguana
N1 228 Amethyst Scorpion Included thread summary as the reasoning. Asks Saffron Iguana whether they think all three in the lynch were villagers, in which case the spiked needn't care, or whether Amethyst Scorpion was an elim trying to bus a teammate for villager points N/A N/A Third option - knew Turquoise Gorilla soothed, was creating future distancing? Could also be genuine Paranoia mild evil
Engaging with Saffron iguana
N1 229 Salmon Meerkat Smoker rule clarifications N/A N/A None NAI GMs
N1 230 Melon Dingo Chose not to vote because they hadn't been looking at the candidates. Close lynch leaves vote manipulation in play, which leads to information N/A N/A Who had they been looking at? Only mentioned Saffron Iguana, Coral Swan, and Pearl Chameleon in thread. Wary that it could be a rationalisation Mild evil
Reply to Amethyst Scorpion
N1 231 Salmon Meerkat RP N/A N/A NAI NAI None
N1 232 Emerald Falcon Replies to Saffron Iguana's pointing out of sililarity to Mint Heron playstyle with "this is probably a villager". Provides coinshot list. Fine with coinshots on Saffron Iguana, Turquoise Gorilla, Pearl Chameleon. Fine with shooting the inactives/those not engaging. Wouldn't shoot this early Amber Vulture, Charcoal Hyena, Chartreuse Penguin, Coral Swan, Salmon Meerkat N/A N/A Referring to Saffron Iguana, or Amethyst Scorpion? Encouraged votes on Amber Vulture late in cycle - so why opposed to coinshot? No discussion on me in thread, so why change of opinion? Coinshot suggestions seem based on information. Not suspicious, but not committing to any reads. Very mild evil (being too paranoid?)
Suggests coinshotting Saffron iguana, Pearl Chameleon, Turquoise Gorilla
N1 233 Azure Mouse RP N/A N/A Filter dodging? NAI None
N1 234 Emerald Falcon Only person they trust on Mauve Crocodile wagon was Iguana N/A N/A They also voted for Crocodile, and ISOd them. Plausible people believed ISO? Wary
Draws attention to Onyx Flamingo and Fuschia Ostrich votes on Mauve Crocodile
N1 235 Charcoal Hyena Apologises for absence, attributes it to illness N/A N/A Hope you get better soon! NAI None
N1 236 Salmon Meerkat Thinks Amethyst Scorpion behaviour could be standard for player behind account. Thinks Amethyst Scorpion defensive whilst voting. Asks Emerald Falcon why they think Iguana village but are happy for them to be coinshot. N/A N/A Engaging with posts. Actively scrutinising Emerald Falcon. Unclear what conclusion is re Amethyst Scorpion Unsure
Scrutinising (but not concluding on) Amethyst Scorpion. Scrutinising Emerald Falcon
N1 237 Charcoal Hyena Quote links broken due to thread merge. Replies to Saffron Iguana re delayed vote on Pearl Chameleon. Says wanted to look further at Pearl Chameleon. Village reads Amethyst Scorpion for thinkign about E/E pairings. Began making reads list before finding alignment because over eager. Has read Amber Vulture's megapost N/A N/A Not sure I agree with assessment of Amethyst Scorpion's logic - ignores V/E combinations of Pearl Chamerleon, Coral Swan and Turquoise Gorilla. Question whether they have looked further at Pearl Chameleon Unsure
Village reads Amethyst Scoprion
N1 238 Salmon Meerkat Digs into Charcoal Hyena calling attention to starting list before checking alignment N/A N/A Strongly agree with line of questioning NAI
Scrutinising Charcoal Hyena
N1 239 Charcoal Hyena Says made point about starting list pre-PM because Chartreuse Penguin had voted on him for the early reads list, so was trying to make point that for him NAI as started before knowing alignment. N/A N/A Possible, answers Chartreuse's point Unsure
Reply to Salmon Meerkat
N1 240 Salmon Meerkat Thinks Charcoal Hyena disingenuous in reading of Chartreuse Penguin's vote, which was about tone reads. Still feels mention of starting list superfluous N/A N/A I like the scrutiny, gut agree with how point about starting list reads Mild village
Scrutinising Charcoal Hyena
N1 241 Charcoal Hyena Put more weight on readslist than development of it as can address reads list, development only seen over time. N/A N/A Feels fairly defensive, but under scrutiny. Unsure
Reply to Salmon Meerkat
N1 242 Salmon Meerkat Points out that Charcoal Hyena again ignoring tonal point made by Chartreuse Penguin that reads list set up to be vague. Concerned about splinter trains N/A N/A True, but responding to direct questions about reads list start. Not sure e!Salmon Meerkat would get this deep into debate with v! Charcoal Hyena Mild village
Continuing to engage with Charcoal Hyena
N1 243 Magenta Albatross Looks at vote manipulation. Doesn't think both Saffron Iguana and Turquoise Gorilla are eliminators due to vote manipulation. Could both be village, or v/e N/A N/A Thinkign about role mechanics. NAI way to solve game. Conclusions NAI NAI
Saffron Iguana and Turquoise Gorilla not both village
N1 244 Scarlet Octopus Points out mistake in Salmon Meerkat's vote manip analysis N/A N/A Reading the rules Known village None
N1 245 Salmon Meerkat Corrects vote manip analysis N/A N/A None NAI None
N1 246 Chartreuse Penguin Explains actions in cycle. Claims vote on Hyena due to hedgy reads list. Claims misread reply as having written the whole post prior to reading GM PM so left vote in place. Finds mention of starting it beforehand even odder. Wanted a three way tie because wanted to see random lymch and vote manipulation. Vote on Hyena not working for a tie, so voted on Chameleon (hoping it would lead to other options). Switched back when Meerkat voted on Hyena hoping another vote might make Hyena a tied candidate. Says should have gone for a four way tie as vote manip resolved three way tie N/A N/A Gut read: post feels overly explanatory. Wanting a tie because it is fun to see seems odd motivation. If wanted a tie for vote manip information, why lament vote manip resolving tie? If wanted this information, what do you think about it? Gut mild evil
Unlikely to be e/e with Charcoal Hyena
N1 247 Coral Swan Hasn't read thread fully, plans to do so. Turquoise Gorilla and Saffron Iguana low on trust, laments Mauve Crocodile (high on trust) died. Replies to Emerald Falcon in joking manner about their ISO condemning Mauve Crocodile N/A N/A Check future interactions with Emerald Falcon - notes belief they led lynch of trusted player, not suspicious Check
Doesn't trust Turquoise Gorilla, calls out Emerald Falcon
N1 248 Salmon Meerkat Again expresses confusion at Emerald Falcon thinking Saffron Iguana a villager but supporting them as coinshot target N/A N/A No new ones NAI
Thinking about Emerald Falcon
N1 249 Opal Lion Finds lynch result unexpected. Notes statistically more likely to kill a villager. Wonders whether Crocodile train influenced by eliminators N/A N/A Relatively vacuous Known villager, would have read as mild evil None
N1 250 Scarlet Octopus Thinks Crocodile train propagated by eliminators. Thinks at least one vote manipulation was evil. More suspicious of Turquoise Gorilla and Saffron Iguana, less so of Pearl Chameleon N/A N/A Nothing controversial here Known village
Suspicious of Turquoise Gorilla, Saffrron Iguana
N1 251 Charcoal Hyena Replies to Chartreuse Penguin. Doesn't think thery have been hedgy. Feels positive about Chartreuse Penguin as thinks they feel paranoid not nitpicky. Asks for thoughts on rest of execution options. N/A N/A Why would an eliminator push such a lynch cycle 1? Feels like an odd village read of Chartreuse Penguin Very mild evil
Positive feeling about Chartreuse Penguin
N1 252 Emerald Falcon Iguana a coinshot target as was the counterwagon. Thinks Iguana might be village, but may be a mislynchThinks the elims will never NK Iguana and Chameleon. Wouldn't shoot them as first choice, but resolving counterwagons not a bad thing to do N/A N/A Literally listed as first choice in post… Anyone might be a mislynch. Information can be generated by looking at who pushes for lynch of someone you think is village. Feels odd to me Mild/moderate evil
Thinks Iguana was village
N1 253 Amber Vulture First 200 posts by player N/A N/A Lacking in conclusions Just tired at this point None
N1 254 Saffron Iguana Thinks some spiked involved in the wagons. Asks Turquoise Gorilla to comment on vote manipulation. N/A N/A None Known Villager
Questions Turquoise Gorilla
N1 255 Emerald Falcon Made ISO of Mauve Crocodile hoping to find something villagery, could only find them hinting at being a power role. Thinks not killing Iguana would further confusion. N/A N/A ISO of Mauve Crocodile deeply uncharitable - I can't see it as looking for something villagery, but as a lynch manifesto. Now Saffron Iguana dead, what information have you got from the D1 lynch? Mild evil
Wants Saffron Iguana killed for information
N1 256 Coral Swan Points out that Emerald Falcon's ISO was tunnelly, thinks they could have found something villagery since it came from a villager N/A N/A Very fair point re villager being analysed. Unlikely e/e with Emerald Falcon Mild village
Not E/E with Emerald Falcon
N1 257 Elbereth Clarifications on emotional allomancy. GM GM GM GM GM
N1 258 Emerald Falcon Would be voting for Coral Swan in a day phase for quote re Iso being on a villager and not finding something villagery N/A N/A Why? It's a good point. Check whether votes on Coral Swan Unsure
Would vote on Coral Swan
N1 259 Turquoise Gorilla Lacking motivation to post. Thinks manipulation all eliminators. Thinks as borne suspicion that eliminators had a motive to keep both Saffron Iguana and them alive N/A N/A Preparing excuse for manipulation after elim soother flip? Very mild evil None
N1 260 Coral Swan Thinks it strange Emerald Falcon saw nothing village in Mauve Crocodile N/A N/A Does seem very, very unlikely that everything could be misinterpreted that badly Very mild village
Continued scepticism of Emerald Falcon
N1 261 Emerald Falcon Asks Turquoise Gorilla their thoughts on Pearl Chameleon as vote swung from Pearl Chameleon late in day N/A N/A Thinking about Turquoise Gorilla's assumption that they and Iguana bear most suspicion. Very mild village
Challenging Turquoise Gorilla
N1 262 Turquoise Gorilla Asks Emerald Falcon what they mean N/A N/A NAI NAI None
N1 263 Violet Axolotl RP N/A N/A Sees someone in chair - AG3 Hero paranoia NAI None
N1 264 Charcoal Hyena Iso of Saffron Iguana. Asks voters on Saffron Iguana to claim if a rioter, to rule out elim soother interference. In summary, early on thinks Saffron Iguana trying to solve game, thinks absence of voting suspicious. Is suspicious of end of cycle interactions re Turquoise Gorilla N/A N/A Read overall thoughtful, certainly agreed at the time with suspicion of Saffron Iguana. Strongly dislike calling for rioters to claim - if village then immediate eliminator targets. Doesn't consider Saffron Iguana being a soother an option Unsure
ISO Saffron Iguana, elim read
N1 265 Salmon Meerkat Replies to GM N/A N/A NAI NAI None
N1 266 Emerald Falcon Beautiful vote sequence table. Thinks Chartreuse Penguin village due to fluidity of vote and votes on Charcoal Hyena. Thinks Coral Swan following Salmon Meerkat, but not suspicious of them. Thinks Turquoise Gorilla's reasoning for vote on Coral Swan strange N/A N/A Point about Coral Swan following Salmon Meerkat predicated on a poke vote - feels like stretching to make a point for the sake of it. Unsure
Chartreuse Penguin likely village, not suspicious of Coral Swan
N1 267 Opal Lion Agrees with Scarlet Octopus that Mauve Crocodile train propagated by eliminators N/A N/A Nothing original or of substance Known village
Agrees with Scarlet Octopus
N1 268 Magenta Albatross Vote manipulation thoughts on rioter potential N/A N/A Seems like original thought, genuinely thinking about interactions Mild village None
N1 269 Emerald Falcon Asks Scarlet Octopus what they think of people on Crocodile train. Notes Onyx Flamingo - who votes on Violet Axolotl, retracts the moment Mint Heron joins vote on Violet Axolotl. Thinsk if croc train eliminator motivated, reflects less on counterwagons than on composition of Croc train. N/A N/A Agree that Onyx Flamingo odd. No conclusion on it? Always worry that odd is overread as elim - "obvious" elim mistakes likely to be warned against by doc? Dislike suspicion without claim Very mild evil (May well be tunnelling at this point)
Suspicion of Onyx Flamingo, not overtly stated
N1 270 Scarlet Octopus Vote manip, if rioter then one of Saffron Iguana and Turquoise Gorilla elim, and a voter on other train N/A N/A Known not to be case with Saffron flip and role Known villager None
N1 271 Emerald Falcon Explains colours of vote sequence table N/A N/A None NAI None
N1 272 Saffron Iguana Raises possibility of village vote manip to Turquoise Gorilla. Says cosmetic role Helpful Heckler, and wasn't planning to vote D1 as playstyle decision N/A N/A At time was not convinced by cosmetic argument for playstyle Known village N/A
N1 273 Coral Swan New reads list, from scratch to encourage rethinking. Village reads Magenta Albatross and Salmon Meerkat. Slight Village Amethyst Scorpion, Charcoal Hyena, Pearl Chameleon, Amber Vulture. Null+ Azure Mouse, Chartreuse Penguin. Emerald Falcon, Onyx Flamingo, Violet Axolotl, Melon Dingo. Null- Fuchsia Ostrich, Mint Heron, Oxblood Beagle. Slight elim Quartz Zebra, Saffron Iguana. Elim Turquoise Gorilla. Doesn't think Turquoise Gorilla and Saffron Iguana e/e N/A N/A Consistent with vote. Why village read Amber Vulture? Azure Mouse made one post of RP in night cycle - why Null+? In general, like willingness to put reads in open. Dislike explicit claim that making list from scratch - credit seeking Mild village See post
N1 274 Saffron Iguana Asks why Magenta Albatross so high on Coral Swan's read list N/A N/A Fair question NAI None
N1 275 Coral Swan References Magenta Albatross post in which they talk about role claiming in PMs. Thinks takes don't come from a spiked. Thinks pure if assuming Albatross a newer player. N/A N/A Recall disagreeing re Magenta Albatross - post read as performative to me, but can see how it can read as pure. Unsure
Defence of Magenta Albatross
N1 276 Sapphire Elephant Forgot to post last cycle, have been reading through the past couple of cycles trying to catch up. Asks about whether group PMs are allowed N/A N/A Interesting focus if not caught up. Game only had one past cycle… Probably NAI None
N1 277 Saffron Iguana Group PMs are allowed. Doesn't want to continue discussion of whether Albatross is a newer player N/A N/A None Known village N/A
N1 278 Coral Swan Points out to Sapphire Elephant that we haven't finished one cycle N/A N/A NAI NAI
Replies to Sapphire Elephant
N1 279 Opal Lion Is suspicious of Coral Swan, Saffron Iguana and Turquoise Gorilla. Is not suspicious of Scarlet Octopus N/A N/A No reason given for reads. Two suspects lynch contenders Known village
Suspicious of Coral Swan, Saffron Iguana, Turquoise Gorilla. Not suspicious of Scarlet Octopus
N1 280 Emerald Falcon Believes Sapphire Elephant to be a villager N/A N/A Why? Unsure
Village read of Sapphire Elephant
N1 281 Amber Vulture Was suspicious of Saffron Iguana. Copies notes. Is suspicious due to effort clearing, nonchalance of lynch, odd post re Charcoal Hyena N/A N/A Believe it was a fair analysis Known villager
ISO of Saffron Iguana
N1 282 Emerald Falcon Comments on points made by Amber Vulture on Saffron Iguana. Thinks Pearl Chameleon/Iguana needs to be resolved N/A N/A Disagree with focus on D1 interactions - don't see them as major barrier to new information. Engaging with post. NAI
Agreeing with Amber Vulture on suspicion of Saffron Iguana
N1 283 Coral Swan Replies to Emerald Falcon replying to Amber Vulture raising Saffron Iguana's point re suspicion of Scarlet Octopus due to RP. Notes Octopus hasn't RPd the most. N/A N/A Consistent with suspicion of Saffron Iguana NAI N/A
N1 284 Emerald Falcon Asks Coral Swan who they would vig kill if they were the coinshot N/A N/A Interesting question NAI N/A
N1 285 Coral Swan Would vig kill Iguana, but would vote for Gorilla if day N/A N/A Thinks more information from Iguana, more suspicious of Gorilla? Curious as to logic here. Entirely consistent with reads and stated views Mild village
Would kill Saffron Iguana, wants to lynch Turquoise Gorilla
N1 286 Emerald Falcon Dislikes PM reads, makes people less accountable for reads, easy to manipulate through PMs. N/A N/A Equally, 1-1 interactions more relaxed, easier to feel out player's alignment if you know them NAI None
N1 287 Pearl Chameleon Has nothing to add. Was coming to trust Mauve Crocodile. Suspects Iguana, doesn't like vote manipulation. Not clear on where suspicion of Turquoise Gorilla has come from. N/A N/A No original thoughts - acknowledges this. Question why coming to trust Mauve Crocodile? Easy claim to make once alignment revealed Mild evil
Suspicious of Saffron Iguana
N1 288 Melon Dingo Doesn't get any notifications N/A N/A Not helpful NAI None
N1 289 Saffron Iguana Thinks short RP posts a way to cover lurking. Asks to be scanned. Says Pearl Chameleon PMd them asking why they shouldn't vote for them N/A N/A Interesting re Pearl Chameleon. Attempt at game solving? Query Known village N/A
N1 290 Amethyst Scorpion Replies to Salmon Meerkat. Dislikes ties as they let vote manipulators decide who lives, finds this unhelpful. Asks Falcon whether they think there was pushback against Pearl, Coral or Hyena. Asks Emerald Falcon about PMs with Mauve Crocodile and Coral Swan. Doesn't think eliminators have two vote manipulators N/A N/A Fair point re ties - information that vote manipulation took place not necessarily clean or useful information. Can be manipulated to make you think in particular way. Post feels genuine Mild village
Engaging with Emerald Falcon
N1 291 Emerald Falcon Says it didn't feel like pushback, but diversion N/A N/A Ignores question on PMs Unsure None new
N1 292 Onyx Flamingo Apologises to Mauve Crocodile. Thinks vote manipulation an eliminator ploy to turn attention from Iguana. Less suspicious of Turquoise Gorilla N/A N/A Dislike apologies - performative. Logic on Iguana does not feel genuine. Mild/moderate evil
Suspicious of Iguana, not of Gorilla
N1 293 Amethyst Scorpion Vote manipulator discussion. Sets out conditions for it to have been a rioter N/A N/A Known to have involved a soother NAI None
N1 294 Oxblood Beagle Suggests vote manipulation went in early. Believes targets of vote manipulation the voters not vote targets, could be voters changed vote N/A N/A Possible, seems very unlikely - why sooth player vote D1 if not because you dislike their vote target Unsure None
N1 295 Salmon Meerkat Thinks Saffron Iguana's knowledge of LG74 odd. Dsiagrees with Amber Vulture re suspicion of Saffron Iguana for effort clearing. Thinks Saffron Iguana does not know Amber Vulture's playstyle. Notes 3 elim vm composition seen in GM repository N/A N/A Knowledge now a moot point. Still disagree wrt 3 elim vm. QF25 illustrative of power of elim VM (amongst other broken things) Unsure. Just tired now
Thoughts on Saffron Iguana
N1 296 Elbereth Closes the cycle GM GM GM GM GM
D2 297 Elbereth Rollover. Magenta Albatross shot by coinshot, survives, Opal Lion killed by spiked GM GM D3 result suggests coinshot not e!mistborn. Why Opal Lion killed? Only said thinks Mauve Crocodile train influenced by eliminators, suspicious of lynch targets. Low information kill, want us to think elims want us to think Mauve Crocodile train influenced? Unlikely - suepct easy low info kill GM GM
D2 298 Emerald Falcon Jokes about how someone should fess up to killing Opal Lion. Says 1 of 2 on reads, feeling good N/A N/A Read they got wrong was in strumental in death of Mauve Crocodile - not sure they should be pleased NAI None
D2 299 Coral Swan Expresses surprise at number of tineyes. Not upset with flips - Albatross biggest trust, had null read on Opal Lion N/A N/A Villag read, given wrong about coinshot/elim kill directions. Feels very genuine Mild village
Trusts Magenta Albatross
D2 300 Magenta Albatross Asking GMs to clarify coinshot/elim kill N/A N/A Feels genuine. If WGG, probably wouldn't draw attention themselves to elim attack. Was coinshot, confusion feels real Mild village None
D2 301 Elbereth Magenta Albatross Coinshot, Opal Lion killed by spiked GM GM GM GM GM
D2 302 Saffron Iguana Wants to revisit theory that some tineyes might be evil. Asks Magenta Albatross why they survived N/A N/A Asking why they survived makes more sense given coinshot attack Known village
Asks why Magenta Albatross survived
D2 303 Elbereth Clarifies writeup/tiney messages GM GM GM GM GM
D2 304 Emerald Falcon Claims Coral Swan not being upset by Opal Lion kill and trusting Coral Swan furthers their newest tunnel, votes on Coral Swan Coral Swan N/A In what way does it further the tunnel? Was suspicious of Coral Swan for suspicion of Mauve ISO at #258. Dislike assertion without reasoning. Deliberately difficult to read playstyle? Unsure - really dislike actions without justification, not sure whether more or less evil. Gutsy for elim, but if works then becomes impossible to analyse
Votes on Coral Swan
D2 305 Magenta Albatross Says they had hoped they were attacked by elims not coinshot. Was debating saying they don't know why they survived, admits to being thug N/A N/A Claim they hoped they were attacked feels overt - either inexperienced elim or village making statement sounding elim-like. Could be either
D2 306 Saffron Iguana Thinks Magenta Albatross being thug the least intruiging possible response. Advises Mistborn tineye not to give any more text for textual analysis. Notes odd font for I in one tineye message, notes likeness to Scarlet Octopus' font but thinks a red herring N/A N/A Fair advice for mistborn, albeit unlikely to be helpful, as mistborn unlikely to reroll tin. Then outs potential tineye - bloody good spot, suspect was basis for kill Known villager
None worth analysing
D2 307 Pearl Chameleon Says GMs would have told Magenta Albatross if extra life had been used up. N/A N/A Engaging with Magenta Albatross's claims. Mechanics based, NAI NAI
Engaging with Magenta Albatross' claims
D2 308 Magenta Albatross Was sent PM after making post, life was used up. Replies to Saffron Iguana, was going for honesty not intruigue. Thinks three tineyes counts as troll role distribution N/A N/A Feels honest account. Not sure three tineyes necessarily troll - particularly if one is evil. Not considering that? Mild village None
D2 309 Saffron Iguana Asks Albatross what they think the implications of three tineyes are N/A N/A Sounding out Albatross Known villager
Engaging with Albatross
D2 310 Magenta Albatross Says we know we have a mistborn, coinshot, 3 tineyes, 2 rioters/soothers, thug. Suggests one of each remaining role. Thinks Mistborn might be evil making evreryone think they're village claiming being confused. Thinks could be tineye claiming mistborn. Thinks at least one of the tineyes is evil N/A N/A What about multiple mistborn rolling tin (admittedly, very unlikely based on roles, has implications for number of mistborn). Feels like considering implications, if uncontroversially. NAI NAI None
D2 311 Coral Swan Was mistaken about coinshot/elim target claim. Asks whether Saffron means they got a mistborn claim N/A N/A Misreads Saffron Iguana. Openness about mistake could be genuine or wanting to be seen as getting it wrong Unsure None
D2 312 Magenta Albatross Asks Emerald Falcon why they voted on Coral Swan N/A N/A Engaging with thread NAI
Defending Coral Swan, questioning Emerald Falcon
D2 313 Oxblood Beagle Points out to Coral Swan that Saffron Iguana point about mistborn derived from tineye message N/A N/A NAI, reading thread NAI None
D2 314 Emerald Falcon Voted on Coral Swan for assuming Magenta Albatross is new, thinks their actions not reflective of a new player. Feels something off about Magenta Albatross' survival. Asks Magenta Albatross their thoughts on the night kill. Says reads stay the same: Penguin/Salmon/Coral top village reads, would want to kill Iguana and Pearl, votes for Saffron Iguana. Feels good about Azure Mouse, will feel good about Mint Heron if Pearl Chameleon evil Saffron Iguana Coral Swan Voted on Coral Swan, but has them as a top village read. Inconsistent, again. Why? Need to get to the bottom of these inconsistencies See post
D2 315 Salmon Meerkat Engages with Magenta Albatross role distribution claims. Not committed to v!coinshot. Thinks we'd see more padding than we have seen if e!coinshot, though, so lesser possibility. Votes on Azure Mouse for being lurking eliminator Azure Mouse N/A Think e!coinshot v unlikely due to lylo implications - at what would be lylo, must not only lynch elim, but elim coinshot, or lose anyway. Functionally brings lylo far forward Unsure
Votes on Azure Mouse
D2 316 Oxblood Beagle Believes Albatross' thug claim. Thinks odd lurcher target, unless self lurching. Thinks Albatross would be v!coinshot target as vote suspicious. Thinks late D1 votes make sense as lynch targets self preserving. Albatross' sticks out, as does Scorpions, although believes it was attempt to avoid ties and NAI. Trusts Chameleon due to lack of response to their lead in lynch for most of the day. Looks at why Gorilla and Iguana considered suspicious. More suspicious of Gorilla than Iguana. Wants to look at Crocodile and Iguana trains, as they were main ones attempting to save Gorilla. Bothered about how close votes were. Thinks elims would want more distance. Not sure elims do have vote manip. Votes on Ostrich for being under the radar Fuchsia Ostrich N/A Vote unrelated to reasoning. Three way tie useful for elims - even if village sooth one, then other lynched if elim candidate also soothed - not a position we would see major panic. Check whether they ever look at lynch trains Mild evil - dislike vote
More suspicious of Gorilla than Iguana. Votes on Fuchsia Ostrich
D2 317 Chartreuse Penguin Asks why Magenta Albatross would claim thug - doesn't get village vibes from it. Thinks understandable if newer player, but doesn't think they are a newer player. Votes on Albatross for trying to come across as a new player. Village reads Emerald Falcon for PM mistake and case against Mauve Crocodile (doesn't think elim would explain vote knowing Mauve will flip village). Village reads Saffron Iguana, Violet Axolotl for asking Coral Swan to join vote, and Coral Swan for gut. Elim reads Magenta Albatross, Ivory Dragonfly for dodging filter. Hyena, for previous reasons. Magenta Albatross N/A Vote on Magenta Albatross fair enough - I thought the same. Strong disagree re Emerald Falcon's Mauve ISO - havign justification for vote important if you know they'll flip village Unsure. Like read on Axolotl, strongly dislike read on Falcon
Defends Emerald Falcon, votes on Magenta Albatross
D2 318 Salmon Meerkat Doesn't think any reason why Magenta Albatross wouldn't claim thug. Doesn't like Penguin wanting to suppress information. N/A N/A Fair enough Not sure from this post
Cocnern about Chartreuse Penguin
D2 319 Charcoal Hyena Lost progress on ISO of Gorilla to refresh. Thinks Albatross' thug claim welcome. Wary of e!coinshot, as thinks v!coinshot might not have shot N1. Will ISO Albatross to see if reason for shot. If e!coinshot, wary of those looking at survival, not yesterday's wagons N/A N/A Check whether ISOs of Magenta and Turquoise emerge. Think overstates elim coinshot potential. Gut mild evil
Thinking about Albatross survival, raises WGG (calls it unlikely)
D2 320 Chartreuse Penguin Thinks if Albatross hadn't claimed, village and elims left with three options, which is better than actual claim as room for doubt. Thinks claim helps elims narrow down village roles. N/A N/A Not sure claim does help elims narrow anything down. If claim bad because it helps elims, doesn't make claim evil - doesn't give elims more info than they know if Magenta is elim Mild evil
Explaining suspicion of Magenta Albatross
D2 321 Salmon Meerkat Engages with Chartreuse Penguin. Doesn't think Albatross gave any new information to elims. Says Chartreuse earlier called for village fake claims as real claims help elims more N/A N/A Possible that Chartreuse Penguin not thinking it through, and considers this a real claim helping elims nmore - but for vote, must make firther belief that Albatross evil because they don't care about helping elims, which isn't a claim made I can't read Meerkat
Challenges Chartreuse Penguin, defends Magenta Albatross
D2 322 Chartreuse Penguin Thinks most people had village impression of Albatross last cycle, so they might have been lurched N/A N/A Simultaneously village seeming enough to be lurched and coinshot? If e!coinshot, vote implies belief in WGG, also not claimed Mild evil
Thinks Albatross village read D1
D2 323 Salmon Meerkat Thinks only positive read of Albatross is from Coral Swan. Doesn't think village lurcher likely. Points out that vote on Albatross means they think Albatross is evil. Suggests vote is an opportunistic vote N/A N/A Agree largely with point being made, not sure belief in Albatross being evil interrogated enough in context of lurching claim See above
Engaging with Chartresue Penguin
D2 324 Coral Swan Thinks belief that Magenta Albatross not new fair belief. Believes their thug claim. Doesn't think elim team including Albatross would lurch Albatross. Doesn't think elims have coinshot unless village also have coinshot. Will help lynch Gorilla, Iguana, Heron, does not want Meerkat. Hyena, Beagle, Scorpion, Axolotl, Elephant killed N/A N/A Very fair point re lurching, doesn't preclude e!thug!Magenta. Gut mild village
See reads in post
D2 325 Saffron Iguana Agrees with Emerald Falcon that Magenta Albatross not feeling like new player. Suggests Emerald Falcon may have confused doc conversation with Chartreuse Penguin for a PM N/A N/A Village validation of feeling re Magenta Albatross. Known villager None
D2 326 Chartreuse Penguin Replies to Salmon Meerkat, says lack of negative impressions on Magenta Albatross = positive impressions. Says was talking off the top of their head. Says basis of vote was their behaviour, no the claim N/A N/A Also thought behaviour was odd Mild village
Explains vote on Magenta Albatross
D2 327 Salmon Meerkat Not thrilled by Albatross' behaviour either. Doesn't see genuine read of it N/A N/A Reconsidering Mild village
Not thrilled by Albatross' new player behaviour
D2 328 Coral Swan Agrees with Salmon Meerkat not being thrilled with Albatross' behaviour profile., hence putting them in Kill if you want (but I won't jelp) not do not kill N/A N/A At beginning of cycle, claimed Magenta Albatross was their biggest trust - investigate Mild evil
Withdrawing vlaim on Albatross being biggest trust?
D2 329 Amber Vulture ISO of Magenta Albatross. Finds incoinsistencies in behaviour and new player profile. Votes on Magenta Albatross Magenta Albatross N/A Belief was true belief Known village
Votes on Magenta Albatross, wants to look more closely at Emerald Falcon over Mauve Crocodile ISO
D2 330 Coral Swan Points out cosmetic role of Albatross to Amber Vulture N/A N/A Appreciated. Very familiar with their role though - many players not looked at cosmetic roles at all NAI
D2 331 Amber Vulture Thinks contradcitions within posts of Magenta Albatross supicious regardless N/A N/A None Known village
Still suspicious of Magenta Albatross
D2 332 Charcoal Hyena ISO of Turquoise Gorilla. Thinks distribution speculation NAI. Doesn't know what to think about PM based reasoning. Leaning elim based on timing of Turquoise vote, posts updated vote count 2 hrs before rollover, unconcerned about leading lynch. Suspects soother. Doesn't see desire to solve game. Gut paranoid villager based on vote manipulation post. Overall confused N/A N/A Overall fairly inconclusive read - return to it if Gorilla flips, as feels like deliberately inconclusive. Contingent on Gorilla flip
Equivocates on Turquoise Gorilla
D2 333 Coral Swan Doesn't think Magenta Albatross purposely sought to be seen as new, is in agreement that they'r enot new, doesn't think faking newness N/A N/A Defence of Magenta Albatross Tied to Magenta Albatross
D2 334 Amber Vulture Thinks Magenta Albatross make implicit claims of being new through lack of knowledge, notes that Magenta Albatross aware that others think they are new N/A N/A Genuine thoughts Known villager
Continued focus on Magenta Albatross
D2 335 Charcoal Hyena Disagrees with Coral Swan that one coinshot kill means it is from a villager. Asks why they think a v!coinshot would target Albatross, and ignore counterwagons. Thinks Coral Swan shouldn't dicsount e! coinshot, even if it needs heavy balancing N/A N/A Fair question re Magenta being targeted. Not sure it's wrong to discount e!coinshot - situation feels extremely unlikely to me NAI None
D2 336 Coral Swan Thinks v!Albatross wouldn't comment on people thinking they were new. Thinks coinshot village because doesn't think there's an elim coinshot. Thinsk Albatross shot because someone is suspicious of them - as multiple people clearly are N/A N/A Possibility that anonymous game might make you less likley to correct people on being new. Get gut village read on post Gut moderate village
D2 337 Turquoise Gorilla Would have voted for Albatross, as thinks survival more likely if an eliminator. Could be villlaghe thug, or elim thug, but if lurched then more likely elim. Equally likely v!thug and e!thug, but lurched more likely elim so votes on Magenta Albatross Magenta Albatross N/A Very poor logic. More likely village than elim, being thug equally likely, so still more likely village than elim. Moderate evil
Votes on Magenta Albatross
D2 338 Charcoal Hyena Thinsk a village vigilante should never shoot unless for a lot of information, or out of high confidence in killing an eliminator. Thinks early mislynches and elim kills reduce player numbers too quickly regardless. Doesn't want to rule out elim coinshot as longer neglected, the more time there is for them to outnumber us N/A N/A Points made about impact of village coinshot apply to balance of elim coinshot, too. Discussion not focused on players/alignment - NAI NAI None
D2 339 Coral Swan Votes on Turquoise Gorilla for their post re Magenta Albatross and thugs Turquoise Gorilla N/A Agree wholeheartedly. Absolutely not e/e with Turquoise Gorilla, given view on Gorilla's alignment, gut village on Swan Village
Not E/E with Turquoise Gorilla
D2 340 Turquoise Gorilla Put weird explanatory stuff in the post because people attacking them for lack of analysis. Voted on Magenta Albatross because they think it's more likely they survived if they're an eliminator N/A N/A Even if one more scenario where they survive if an eliminator, much more likely to be villager in first place - not properly updating beliefs Elim None
D2 341 Coral Swan Explains problem in Turquoise Gorilla's logic of vote for Albatross. Is also suspicious of Turquoise Gorilla's suspicion of Albatross materialising now, which is enough for a vote in itself N/A N/A Minded to agree. Village
Attacking Turquoise Gorilla
D2 342 Charcoal Hyena Provides vote count N/A N/A NAI (cynically, not engaging with what I see as pretty extreme logical breakdown ~5 posts above) NAI None
D2 343 Scarlet Octopus Makes short roleplay posts because time is limited and they enjoy their character N/A N/A Fair enough Known villager
Reply to Saffron Iguana's suspicion, but now known v/v
D2 344 Quartz Zebra RP N/A N/A Not even pretending to engage Unhelpful None
D2 345 Turquoise Gorilla Says they don't have motivation to make thought out reads, so thinks someone is suspicious, and builds other suspicions around that N/A N/A Feels like rationalisation Mild evil None
D2 346 Emerald Falcon Claims they've received a PM from the coinshot, and that they have a village read on them. Thinks Penguin is village based on their most recent readslist, and that they went more in depth on their read of Falcon than of someone else - thinks an elim would provide in depth reads of all on list, or of none. Says everything Coral does makes them want to suspect them. Asks what differentiates Meerkat and Hyena for them from Vulture. Thinks list means they're happy with votes/kills on any but top six reads, thinks too many reads and so trying to produce an uncoordinated thread N/A N/A Coral was top of village reads not long ago? Think misinterpreting reads list in uncharitable manner. Point of coinshot claim? Either true, and if so unhelpful, or false, in which case what is it trying to produce? Mild evil
Suspicious of Coral Swan
D2 347 Magenta Albatross Never claimed to be new. Let assumption go without challenge because sort of true, hasn't played SE in a long time, and only played a few games. Former MtG tournament judge, so very familiar with rules interactions. Switched perspective on role swapping as point came from Salmon Meerkat, who was largest village read. Was PMing Scarlet Octopus, CHartreuse Penguin, Turquoise Gorilla, Salmon Meerkat. Didn't feel confident in Gorilla or Crocodile being elim, so wanted to force a three way tie to see what information it produced, including which of the others each would vote for N/A N/A Explanation feels genuine, not rationalised. Get moderate village read from it Moderate village None
D2 348 Turquoise Gorilla RP post N/A N/A Not engaging NAI None
D2 349 Saffron Iguana Doesn't like how Emerald Falcon narrowed down the pool of coinshot candidates N/A N/A Takes claim at face value. Makes sensible point about it Known village
Doesn't like Emerald Falcon talking about coinshot claim
D2 350 Coral Swan Replies to Turquoise Gorilla, says what they claim is understandable, but is convenient for eliminators, and that confbasing reads and reasoning into existence isn't a good look. Notes how Emerald Falcon is flip floppy on reads of them. Thinks Vulture's playstyle is NAI, and clearing them would just be an effort clear. Points out their read list isn't going to make the thread uncoordinated N/A N/A Makes good point on all three counts Moderate village
Still suspicious of Turquoise Gorilla, Vulture NAI
D2 351 Emerald Falcon Asks if Saffron Iguana wants to assign a read to Emerald Falcon based on coinshot claim N/A N/A Making claim to phish for responses. Could be village and unusual playstyle, but obfuscates information/derails discussion. Easy place for eliminator to hide Unsure None
D2 352 Violet Axolotl RP. If D1 v/v/v, low-risk elim play is not to move votes. IF this is the case, expects elim votes to be spread out, probably not doubled up, unless Pearl an eliminator (and if so, either Swan or Penguin also spiked). Seems unlikely that Iguana and Gorilla both elims, thinks Iguana more likely, as things they dislike about Gorilla playstyle things. Isn't going to discount e/e/v. Votes on Pearl, is going to read Pearl's posts Pearl Chameleon N/A Last cycle voted on Turquoise Gorilla, not Saffron Iguana, didn't change vote. Why change in prioritisation? Votes on Pearl without previosu suspicion - why? Mild evil
Votes on Pearl Chameleon, less suspicious of Turquoise Gorilla than of Saffron Iguana
D2 353 Coral Swan Asks Saffron Iguana why they're ignoring their PM N/A N/A None NAI
Wants to PM Saffron Iguana
D2 354 Pearl Chameleon Thinks Falcon should have left supposed coinshot claim to themselves. Gives reads lists. Chartreuse Penguin, Salmon Meerkat village. Amber Vulture, Charcoal Hyena, Onyx Flamingo, Scarlet Octopus mild village. Amethyst Scorpion, Azure Mouse, Emerald Falcon, Ivory Dragonfly, Quartz Zebra, Turquoise Gorilla, Violet Axolotl mild elim. Saffron Iguana elim. Completely uncertain on Magenta ALbatross. Votes on Saffron Iguana Saffron Iguana N/A Position at least consistent. Unsure See post
D2 355 Emerald Falcon Asks Pearl Chameleon why they put them in the mild eliminator category, alongside inactives and Turquoise Gorilla N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D2 356 Pearl Chameleon Emerald Falcon in mild eliminator group because can't decide wherther attempts at analysis are villagery or if business with coinshot to try to get village cred. Read more like a null- N/A N/A Dislike backtracking on reads, agree that Falcon very hard to read Very mild elim
Read on Emerald Falcon

Emerald Falcon:

Spoiler
Notable connections
D1 19 Emerald Falcon RP N/A N/A Difficult formatting NAI None
D1 26 Emerald Falcon Says brain not working N/A N/A Unhelpful - post to stay active? NAI None
D1 158 Emerald Falcon Provides reads on players. Reads Saffron Iguana as suspicious, as ignored manipulative potential of seekers for eliminators, underplayed lurchers, but has good take on Pearl Chameleon. Only not solid eliminator for this take. Not teamed with Pearl Chameleon. Magenta Albatross as neutral (?) for asking about non-village seekers. If Magenta eliminator, seeker confirmed village. Mild village read on Coral Swan, agrees with many thoughts, but comes to opposite conclusion. Not on a team with Mauve Crocodile. Amber on Pearl Chameleon. Feels like playing down abilities of seeker. Turns accusation into a joke. Doesn't know who they'd kill of Pearl Chameleon and Saffron Iguana. Lean red (?) for Mauve Crocodile, thinks they're ignoring discussion and coasting by. Chartreuse Penguin Amber, thinks vote is valid, reasoning flawed. Light village read for Charcoal Hyena. Thinks reads are just active player village, less active not. Then says village read doesn't make sense. Amethyst Scorpion only engaging with Charcoal Hyena's post doesn't feel right. Not teamed with Charcoal Hyena. Thinks votes on Turquoise Gorilla pointless - hasn't been helpful, but not been trying to look helpful. Dark Amber on Amber Vulture - opener weak, needs conclusions from notes post. Analysis of interactions between Saffron Iguana and Pearl Chameleon. Says interactions started by Pearl Chameleon's vote, thinks Iguana fixated because of it, feels like Iguana the eliminator of the two. Quotes a number of posts, difficult to tell who from. N/A N/A Thoughts on elim seeker being downplayed align strongly with my own worries. Would appreciate further thoughts on Saffron Iguana/Pearl Chameleon. Feels like genuine attempt to solve game, but difficult to keep track of thoughts. Demonstrating evolution of thinking - NAI. Helpful to do as village, to clear oneself, difficult to replicate, but effective as elim if you can. Mild-moderate village, keep track of view evolution Read post
D1 166 Emerald Falcon Kept mistaking Mauve Crocodile and Coral Swan, following PMs votes on Mauve Crocodile Mauve Crocodile N/A In light of following posts, where it appears Emerald Falcon did not PM either of them, very, very odd. Must have known this would emerge - so why make mistake? Review at end of thread Review
Votes on Mauve Crocodile, claims non-existent PMs with Coral Swan and Mauve Crocodile
D1 168 Emerald Falcon Claims just PMd Coral Swan N/A N/A Investigate Investigate Coral Swan
D1 171 Emerald Falcon Says someone needs to explain who they were Pming N/A N/A Odd dismissal - has PMs, can see who they were Pming. Aware how odd this looks to thread, doesn't seek to clarify it Investigate
Mauve Crocodile, Coral Swan
D1 175 Emerald Falcon Was not thinking of PM with Pearl Chameleon N/A N/A Not terribly helpful NAI None
D1 179 Emerald Falcon Asks what Quartz Zebra has done to deserve being lynched N/A N/A Active defence of Quartz Zebra - willing to be tied to it. Sensible enough question. Hasn't posted except RP, and not in a while. Mild village
Defence of Quartz Zebra
D1 191 Emerald Falcon ISO of Saffron Iguana posts. Comments on what seems like agenda to steer village from consideration of certain roles. Notes only read is on Pearl Chameleon. Notes Saffron Iguana expresses distrust of Magenta Albatross but doesn't pursue it. Thinks they're hedging. Thinks lack of reaction to wagon is concerning. No reason to village read Saffron Iguana, but don't think it warrants a lynch. N/A N/A Provides a list of reasons to consider voting on Saffron Iguana, but is voting on Mauve Crocodile for coasting by. Unsure of link between what they say and stated lack of distrust Mild evil
Doesn't trust Saffron Iguana, doesn't think it warrants a kill. Trusts Salmon Meerkat
D1 196 Emerald Falcon Remains committed to the view that Mauve Crocodile is ignoring thread discussion. Provides read list - Coral Swan, Oxblood Beagle, Salmon Meerkat village. Doesn't want to kill Charcoal Hyena, Chartreuse Penguin, Violet Axolotl, Scarlet Octopus. Has Pearl Chameleon and Saffron Iguana in limbo, says people voting for MelonDingo or Turquoise Gorilla would be wrong, encourages votes on Mauve Crocodile and Amber Vulture. N/A N/A Looks to me like Mauve Crocodile did engage with thread early in the cycle. Period mid cycle of just joking responses/vote counts, so plausible that that's where Emerald Falcon formed their opinion. Do not think argument against Mauve Crocodile as compelling as against Saffron Iguana, yet put Saffron Iguana in limbo. Can see largely where opinion from
Committed to vote on Mauve Crocodile
D1 203 Emerald Falcon OOG N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D1 204 Emerald Falcon ISO of Mauve Crocodile. Finds Mauve's village read of Turquoise Gorilla (for conflating elim!coinshot and elim!mistborn) odd. Dismisses Mauve Crocodile's explanation for their vote on Pearl Chameleon. Takes issue with Mauve Crocodile ascribing a villager point to Charcoal Hyena for their reads list. Goes through remainder of posts, dismisses reads list for lack of conclusions. N/A N/A Feels very tunnelly - dismissing without considering in balanced manner Mauve Crocodile's points. E.g. I think villager point for Turquoise Gorilla was fair - there is a real difference between the two roles. Dismisses engagement with Saffron iguana re their coinshot wording, missing the point of what was asked (which was about coinshot distribution, not role reveals). Doesn't feel like trying to solve Mauve Crocodile's alignment, instead trying to have them lynched Mild to moderate evil
ISO on Mauve Crocodile
D1 208 Emerald Falcon Notes all three can self save, asks Magenta Albatross why they commented on Saffron Iguana in particular N/A N/A Fair question NAI
Reply to Magenta Albatross
D1 211 Emerald Falcon Doesn't feel good about votes on Coral Swan (Oxblood Beagle, Turquoise Gorilla). Doesn't feel good about it being quiet. N/A N/A Oxblood Beagle in their village reads. Why those votes in particular? Gut that feels slightly performative Mild evil
Brings up votes on Coral Swan
N1 232 Emerald Falcon Replies to Saffron Iguana's pointing out of sililarity to Mint Heron playstyle with "this is probably a villager". Provides coinshot list. Fine with coinshots on Saffron Iguana, Turquoise Gorilla, Pearl Chameleon. Fine with shooting the inactives/those not engaging. Wouldn't shoot this early Amber Vulture, Charcoal Hyena, Chartreuse Penguin, Coral Swan, Salmon Meerkat N/A N/A Referring to Saffron Iguana, or Amethyst Scorpion? Encouraged votes on Amber Vulture late in cycle - so why opposed to coinshot? No discussion on me in thread, so why change of opinion? Coinshot suggestions seem based on information. Not suspicious, but not committing to any reads. Very mild evil (being too paranoid?)
Suggests coinshotting Saffron iguana, Pearl Chameleon, Turquoise Gorilla
N1 234 Emerald Falcon Only person they trust on Mauve Crocodile wagon was Iguana N/A N/A They also voted for Crocodile, and ISOd them. Plausible people believed ISO? Wary
Draws attention to Onyx Flamingo and Fuschia Ostrich votes on Mauve Crocodile
N1 252 Emerald Falcon Iguana a coinshot target as was the counterwagon. Thinks Iguana might be village, but may be a mislynchThinks the elims will never NK Iguana and Chameleon. Wouldn't shoot them as first choice, but resolving counterwagons not a bad thing to do N/A N/A Literally listed as first choice in post… Anyone might be a mislynch. Information can be generated by looking at who pushes for lynch of someone you think is village. Feels odd to me Mild/moderate evil
Thinks Iguana was village
N1 255 Emerald Falcon Made ISO of Mauve Crocodile hoping to find something villagery, could only find them hinting at being a power role. Thinks not killing Iguana would further confusion. N/A N/A ISO of Mauve Crocodile deeply uncharitable - I can't see it as looking for something villagery, but as a lynch manifesto. Now Saffron Iguana dead, what information have you got from the D1 lynch? Mild evil
Wants Saffron Iguana killed for information
N1 258 Emerald Falcon Would be voting for Coral Swan in a day phase for quote re Iso being on a villager and not finding something villagery N/A N/A Why? It's a good point. Check whether votes on Coral Swan Unsure
Would vote on Coral Swan
N1 261 Emerald Falcon Asks Turquoise Gorilla their thoughts on Pearl Chameleon as vote swung from Pearl Chameleon late in day N/A N/A Thinking about Turquoise Gorilla's assumption that they and Iguana bear most suspicion. Very mild village
Challenging Turquoise Gorilla
N1 266 Emerald Falcon Beautiful vote sequence table. Thinks Chartreuse Penguin village due to fluidity of vote and votes on Charcoal Hyena. Thinks Coral Swan following Salmon Meerkat, but not suspicious of them. Thinks Turquoise Gorilla's reasoning for vote on Coral Swan strange N/A N/A Point about Coral Swan following Salmon Meerkat predicated on a poke vote - feels like stretching to make a point for the sake of it. Unsure
Chartreuse Penguin likely village, not suspicious of Coral Swan
N1 269 Emerald Falcon Asks Scarlet Octopus what they think of people on Crocodile train. Notes Onyx Flamingo - who votes on Violet Axolotl, retracts the moment Mint Heron joins vote on Violet Axolotl. Thinsk if croc train eliminator motivated, reflects less on counterwagons than on composition of Croc train. N/A N/A Agree that Onyx Flamingo odd. No conclusion on it? Always worry that odd is overread as elim - "obvious" elim mistakes likely to be warned against by doc? Dislike suspicion without claim Very mild evil (May well be tunnelling at this point)
Suspicion of Onyx Flamingo, not overtly stated
N1 271 Emerald Falcon Explains colours of vote sequence table N/A N/A None NAI None
N1 280 Emerald Falcon Believes Sapphire Elephant to be a villager N/A N/A Why? Unsure
Village read of Sapphire Elephant
N1 282 Emerald Falcon Comments on points made by Amber Vulture on Saffron Iguana. Thinks Pearl Chameleon/Iguana needs to be resolved N/A N/A Disagree with focus on D1 interactions - don't see them as major barrier to new information. Engaging with post. NAI
Agreeing with Amber Vulture on suspicion of Saffron Iguana
N1 284 Emerald Falcon Asks Coral Swan who they would vig kill if they were the coinshot N/A N/A Interesting question NAI N/A
N1 286 Emerald Falcon Dislikes PM reads, makes people less accountable for reads, easy to manipulate through PMs. N/A N/A Equally, 1-1 interactions more relaxed, easier to feel out player's alignment if you know them NAI None
N1 291 Emerald Falcon Says it didn't feel like pushback, but diversion N/A N/A Ignores question on PMs Unsure None new
D2 298 Emerald Falcon Jokes about how someone should fess up to killing Opal Lion. Says 1 of 2 on reads, feeling good N/A N/A Read they got wrong was in strumental in death of Mauve Crocodile - not sure they should be pleased NAI None
D2 304 Emerald Falcon Claims Coral Swan not being upset by Opal Lion kill and trusting Coral Swan furthers their newest tunnel, votes on Coral Swan Coral Swan N/A In what way does it further the tunnel? Was suspicious of Coral Swan for suspicion of Mauve ISO at #258. Dislike assertion without reasoning. Deliberately difficult to read playstyle? Unsure - really dislike actions without justification, not sure whether more or less evil. Gutsy for elim, but if works then becomes impossible to analyse
Votes on Coral Swan
D2 314 Emerald Falcon Voted on Coral Swan for assuming Magenta Albatross is new, thinks their actions not reflective of a new player. Feels something off about Magenta Albatross' survival. Asks Magenta Albatross their thoughts on the night kill. Says reads stay the same: Penguin/Salmon/Coral top village reads, would want to kill Iguana and Pearl, votes for Saffron Iguana. Feels good about Azure Mouse, will feel good about Mint Heron if Pearl Chameleon evil Saffron Iguana Coral Swan Voted on Coral Swan, but has them as a top village read. Inconsistent, again. Why? Need to get to the bottom of these inconsistencies See post
D2 346 Emerald Falcon Claims they've received a PM from the coinshot, and that they have a village read on them. Thinks Penguin is village based on their most recent readslist, and that they went more in depth on their read of Falcon than of someone else - thinks an elim would provide in depth reads of all on list, or of none. Says everything Coral does makes them want to suspect them. Asks what differentiates Meerkat and Hyena for them from Vulture. Thinks list means they're happy with votes/kills on any but top six reads, thinks too many reads and so trying to produce an uncoordinated thread N/A N/A Coral was top of village reads not long ago? Think misinterpreting reads list in uncharitable manner. Point of coinshot claim? Either true, and if so unhelpful, or false, in which case what is it trying to produce? Mild evil
Suspicious of Coral Swan
D2 351 Emerald Falcon Asks if Saffron Iguana wants to assign a read to Emerald Falcon based on coinshot claim N/A N/A Making claim to phish for responses. Could be village and unusual playstyle, but obfuscates information/derails discussion. Easy place for eliminator to hide Unsure None
D2 355 Emerald Falcon Asks Pearl Chameleon why they put them in the mild eliminator category, alongside inactives and Turquoise Gorilla N/A N/A NAI NAI None

Emerald Falcon's playstyle is one I find extremely difficult to analyse.

There are a few strands to my thoughts on Emerald Falcon. The first of these, which I've referenced before, is their ISO of Mauve Crocodile (#204), which they claim in #255 was an attempt to find something villagery in Mauve Crocodile's posts. 

I encourage everyone to read this again, knowing Mauve Crocodile was a villager. I can call out a couple of points where I think they have dismissed without due consideration Mauve Crocodile's points (1 - the 1/2 villager point for Turquoise Gorilla is, wasn't unreasonable - I think Mauve Crocodile was right that the coinshot and misborn are nothing alike in potential for the spiked, and would have said it more likely that a villager than eliminator conflated the two, and 2 - their dismissal of [2] without looking at the context, which was a reply to Saffron Iguana, who has made a point about the number of coinshot kills proving a theory (see here), but more generally, the post itself reads to me like a lynch manifesto, rather than an attempt to solve their alignment.

In #255, they claim they couldn't find a single villagery thing in Mauve Crocodile's posts. Coral Swan made the point well, I think, when they said they think Emerald Falcon could have found at least something villagery, since it came from a villager.

Beyond the ISO, which is a major part of my suspicion, we have the inconsistencies and oddities in posts, throughout the game. 

1) Reads on Coral Swan yoyo nearly post by post (#266 (not suspicious)), (#304 (votes on Coral Swan), (#314 (has Coral Swan as a top village read), (#346 (everything Coral Swan does makes them want to suspect them). 

2) The non-existent PMs with Mauve Crocodile and Coral Swan, (also used as initial justification for the vote on Mauve Crocodile)

3) Claiming a coinshot contacted them

There may well be a reason for 2 and 3 from Emerald Falcon - phishing for responses, but the nature and immediately falsifiable nature of the first claim has me wondering what they were actually looking for - I'd ask Emerald Falcon what information they learned from responses to these, particularly?

I think in general, it feels like they are deliberately causing confusion, and unless they are getting a lot of information back from it, don't see the village argument for doing so.

Perhaps more of my eliminator read of Emerald Falcon is built on gut than I'd like, but I can't shake it, and would like a response on the inconsistencies.

Turquoise Gorilla:

Notable connections
D1 8 Turquoise Gorilla RP. Proposes we discuss village to eliminator distribution. N/A N/A Unhelpful formatting. Seeks to spark discussion, well trodden ground for early discussion, of limited value (but not much else of value to discuss) NAI None
D1 14 Turquoise Gorilla Non-RP post. Believes 6-7 spiked. Suggests eliminator kill role (coinshot/mistborn) N/A N/A Disagree with spiked assumption, probably NAI. Village slip considering coinshot/mistborn equivalent for spiked? Mild village None
D1 49 Turquoise Gorilla Quotes player distribution discussion. Says thinks 25% the sweet spot for eliminator numbers, so 6-7 eliminator team N/A N/A Doesn't engage with vote discussion Very mild elim
Quotes team distribution discussion, doesn't engage with posts directly
D1 118 Turquoise Gorilla Notes typo in Pearl Chameleon's post N/A N/A Doesn't engage with vote discussion, even though centred on themselves Unsure None
D1 157 Turquoise Gorilla Asks for a vote count N/A N/A Not engaging with thread enough to find last one and work it out. Not trying to solve game? Very mild evil None
D1 160 Turquoise Gorilla Votes on Coral Swan. Reads them null, possibly mildly elim, but doesn't see reason for other trains. Says Pearl Chameleon and Mauve Crocodile both seem village in PMs, doesn't see reason for voting on Charcoal Hyena Coral Swan N/A Four hours left in cycle, not strictly necessary to vote on one of those four, given low vote threshold. Feels like wants to lynch someone, doesn't need a good reason to. Mild evil
Votes Coral Swan - not on a team with them, as threatens lynch. Defends Pearl Chameleon and Mauve Crocodile.
D1 163 Turquoise Gorilla Says their vote on Coral Swan is because it is too late to start a lynch train, and that they are gut reading Coral Swan as mild elim N/A N/A At least consistent with actions. Poor reason for vote, but prepared to vote and be seen to do so on gut Very mild gut evil
Explains vote on Coral Swan
D1 193 Turquoise Gorilla Provides updated vote count, in which they are leading N/A N/A Relaxed about outcome? Seems slightly nonchalant Mild evil None
D1 213 Turquoise Gorilla Doesn't want to see Mauve Crocodile or themselves lynched, so votes for Saffron Iguana, despite null read Saffron Iguana Coral Swan Four minutes to end of cycle, consistent with self preservation. Announces trust of Mauve Crocodile before they get lynched - seeking village cred? NAI, gut mild village
Declared wish to keep Mauve Crocodile alive, voted to lynch Saffron Iguana
N1 226 Turquoise Gorilla Joking RP post about lynch N/A N/A Surely something more substantial to say? Unsure None
N1 259 Turquoise Gorilla Lacking motivation to post. Thinks manipulation all eliminators. Thinks as borne suspicion that eliminators had a motive to keep both Saffron Iguana and them alive N/A N/A Preparing excuse for manipulation after elim soother flip? Very mild evil None
N1 262 Turquoise Gorilla Asks Emerald Falcon what they mean N/A N/A NAI NAI None
D2 337 Turquoise Gorilla Would have voted for Albatross, as thinks survival more likely if an eliminator. Could be villlaghe thug, or elim thug, but if lurched then more likely elim. Equally likely v!thug and e!thug, but lurched more likely elim so votes on Magenta Albatross Magenta Albatross N/A Very poor logic. More likely village than elim, being thug equally likely, so still more likely village than elim. Moderate evil
Votes on Magenta Albatross
D2 340 Turquoise Gorilla Put weird explanatory stuff in the post because people attacking them for lack of analysis. Voted on Magenta Albatross because they think it's more likely they survived if they're an eliminator N/A N/A Even if one more scenario where they survive if an eliminator, much more likely to be villager in first place - not properly updating beliefs Elim None
D2 345 Turquoise Gorilla Says they don't have motivation to make thought out reads, so thinks someone is suspicious, and builds other suspicions around that N/A N/A Feels like rationalisation Mild evil None
D2 348 Turquoise Gorilla RP post N/A N/A Not engaging NAI None

As with Emerald Falcon, I have thoughts alongside each of their posts.

I think the argument for Turquoise Gorilla for me is tripartite.

Firstly, we have their interactions with Salmon Meerkat. Salmon Meerkat has made this case more compellingly than I can, but I do not feel like the timings add up with their implied knowledge.

More importantly, to me, is the vote on Magenta Albatross. The logic used here is extremely flawed - that either a village or an eliminator could be a thug, but an eliminator is more likely to be lurched, so Magenta being an eliminator is more likely. A thug being a villager or an eliminator is not equiprobable - indeed, I would hazard that any given villager is multiple times more likely to be a villager than an eliminator (and being hit by a coinshot doesn't alter the prior probability of their being a villager nearly enough to overcome this, even if an eliminator was more likely to be hit). I read this pretty strongly as an eliminator wanting to jump on Magenta Albatross as a lynch target, building on growing thread pressure on them, and not caring for the validity of the reasoning used to do so.

Finally, I think it worth noting their nonchalance when they lead the lynch on D1. I read from this that it's extremely likely that they knew they would be soothed on D1, and think it very possible that this was done by a teammate (my gut tells me to look at D1 voters on them for a spiked, knowing of the soothing and seeking distancing should Turquoise eventually flip). 

I'm happy with either lynch, and don't think they're not necessarily E/E on the block. I'll vote on Emerald Falcon, but will keep an eye on the thread until I fall asleep.

Going forward, I intend to catch my close analysis up to the end of D2, and try to re-engage with the thread in the present.

Edited by Amber Vulture

Just now, Amber Vulture said:

Emerald Falcon's playstyle is one I find extremely difficult to analyse.

Welcome to the club :D.

1 minute ago, Amber Vulture said:

In #255, they claim they couldn't find a single villagery thing in Mauve Crocodile's posts. Coral Swan made the point well, I think, when they said they think Emerald Falcon could have found at least something villagery, since it came from a villager.

I did say this, but at the same time... like, it'd be pretty gutsy for an elim to post an iso right before a villager flips condemning every one of their posts as elim. I believe I said that before Croc actually flipped, though I was reading Croc strong vil at that point.

6 minutes ago, Amber Vulture said:

I think in general, it feels like they are deliberately causing confusion, and unless they are getting a lot of information back from it, don't see the village argument for doing so.

Falcon does this both alignments, for the record. It's their playstyle, which as you noted, is hard to read.

Praise the Ja!

Just now, Coral Swan said:

Welcome to the club :D.

I did say this, but at the same time... like, it'd be pretty gutsy for an elim to post an iso right before a villager flips condemning every one of their posts as elim. I believe I said that before Croc actually flipped, though I was reading Croc strong vil at that point.

Falcon does this both alignments, for the record. It's their playstyle, which as you noted, is hard to read.

Praise the Ja!

I’m not sure I agree - I see posting the ISO as a justification for the vote already made, giving them cover for the flip as just being wrong, but having good reason for the beliefs. My challenge to is is that I don’t see the ISO as genuine

To be quite honest, I haven't been /trying/ to cause confusion at all this game. I've been actively trying to play more lawful which I thought should have been obvious, and yet here we are

Edit:

Honestly, I think I have to side with coral here. Like, yes, we're talking about me so I'm biased, but justifying my vote on croc wasn't necessary at all in that situation regardless of my alignment. 

I can't help but think this interaction moves amber down in my reads. 

Edited by Emerald Falcon

Ok, I'm intending to get more active after this round, but I've been really bad at staying on task this week. I've got something I need to finish for another half hour, and then I'll hop in for some genuine posting if the round doesn't close in ten minutes. 

I'm full well expecting it to close in less than ten minutes, however. I haven't PMed anyone, so if anyone's claimed getting a PM before next round, they're bluffing. Not that anyone would claim receiving a message from someone so inactive, but I can always hedge my bets.

Just now, Sapphire Elephant said:

Ok, I'm intending to get more active after this round, but I've been really bad at staying on task this week. I've got something I need to finish for another half hour, and then I'll hop in for some genuine posting if the round doesn't close in ten minutes. 

I'm full well expecting it to close in less than ten minutes, however. I haven't PMed anyone, so if anyone's claimed getting a PM before next round, they're bluffing. Not that anyone would claim receiving a message from someone so inactive, but I can always hedge my bets.

you've got like an hour left before this turn closes! excited to see you post more!

7 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

To be quite honest, I haven't been /trying/ to cause confusion at all this game. I've been actively trying to play more lawful which I thought should have been obvious, and yet here we are

Edit:

Honestly, I think I have to side with coral here. Like, yes, we're talking about me so I'm biased, but justifying my vote on croc wasn't necessary at all in that situation regardless of my alignment. 

I can't help but think this interaction moves amber down in my reads. 

Setting aside the ISO, I’d appreciate explanations on your part primarily of what you got out of the false PM claims and the coinshot claim, and secondarily why you made them?

I’ll think further on the ISO, although maintain that there are things you’ve attributed to Mauve that were misinterpretations of what they said, which doesn’t feel like a genuine attempt to consider them to me. That matters more to me than the timing of it.

5 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

What do you infer my intentions were then? 30 minutes before the cycle closes isn't an ideal time for anything. 

Your initial vote on Mauve Crocodile was made after claiming to have looked at PMs which didn’t exist, and you were challenged on why you read them as evil. I can see an entirely reasonable motivation being to justify your (previously unjustified) vote - had Mauve flipped  village and you hadn’t given a strong reason for believing them evil, I think that could have lead to scrutiny harder to wave off than just being wrong in your analysis.

10 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

Pearl

Eh

My patience for not posting one-offs is expiring

Do you have a reason for voting for me? I cannot remember if you have previously stated suspicion of me, at least not any time recently.

Here is the current vote count

Turquoise Gorilla (6): Coral Swan, Onyx Flamingo, Salmon Meerkat, Fuschia Ostrich, Quartz Zebra, Magenta Albatross
Emerald Falcon (4): Pearl Chameleon, Plum Rhinoceros, Oxblood Beagle, Amber Vulture
Pearl Chameleon (2): Violet Axolotl, Emerald Falcon,
Oxblood Beagle (1): Chartreuse Penguin, 
Fuschia Ostrich (1): Mint Heron, 
Onyx Flamingo (1): Amethyst Scorpion
Quartz Zebra (1): Charcoal Hyena

@Chartreuse Penguin @Mint Heron @Amethyst Scorpion @Charcoal Hyena Would any of you be willing to move your vote to a target that would be more likely to die to your vote? So, either Falcon or Gorilla. Obviously, I think Falcon is the superior choice, but I would understand if you voted Gorilla in an attempt to thwart any potential last minute vote shenanigans. 

2 hours ago, Onyx Flamingo said:

Would this not warrant a vote on Gorilla? If you want to know whether or not it was v/v/v, that is. That's part of the reason I have my vote on Gorilla, plus some weird vibes from their posts (lack of really solid reasoning, not much engagement, etc).

I wanted to see what would happen if I started with the vote on you. I don't know why I do this because I'm not good at interpreting the response, nobody jumped on you but that just means Gorilla and Falcon are less likely to both be evil. I'll put my vote back to Onyx Flamingo, Turquoise Gorilla. I'm also going back to initial Chameleon suspicion with that last post if Gorilla is an elim.

1 minute ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I wanted to see what would happen if I started with the vote on you. I don't know why I do this because I'm not good at interpreting the response, nobody jumped on you but that just means Gorilla and Falcon are less likely to both be evil. I'll put my vote back to Onyx Flamingo, Turquoise Gorilla. I'm also going back to initial Chameleon suspicion with that last post if Gorilla is an elim.

huh? why would you be suspicious of me for my last post?

1 minute ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

huh? why would you be suspicious of me for my last post?

If Gorilla is spiked, you'd be trying to convince people to save them at a time when a single soothe isn't enough. And then plus Gorilla putting you as a strongish village read D1. If Gorilla is village you wouldn't be elim for that post, especially if Falcon is spiked.

Just now, Amethyst Scorpion said:

If Gorilla is spiked, you'd be trying to convince people to save them at a time when a single soothe isn't enough. And then plus Gorilla putting you as a strongish village read D1. If Gorilla is village you wouldn't be elim for that post, especially if Falcon is spiked.

I was just trying to get people to vote for someone that would not waste their vote. If I wanted people to vote for Falcon, in an attempt to close the gap enough for a Soother to save Gorilla, why would I even mention that the people I was tagging could also vote for Gorilla if they pleased? 

Just now, Pearl Chameleon said:

I was just trying to get people to vote for someone that would not waste their vote. If I wanted people to vote for Falcon, in an attempt to close the gap enough for a Soother to save Gorilla, why would I even mention that the people I was tagging could also vote for Gorilla if they pleased? 

Why,  if you believe Gorilla is a villager here, would you not just be happy about people off wagon in hopes that they don't vote her?

Night 3: No You Don't

WELCOME welcome welcome back to SANDERSON eeeeLIMINATION!!! We now have five!! FIVE!!! Dead innocents! On this round of the ANNiveRSARY gAME, we-

Hey now. Who are you, exactly? 

Wh-what?? Am I- martha! Can you see that? am I hearing voices in my head again?? please martha tell me she’s real, I DON’T WANT MORE VOICES. I’m, I’m sorry ladies and gentlemen, this is just- just-

*folds arms* Real is relative, but I’m at least as real as a blue-green ape pretending to be a game show host. In my game.

Your, what? MARTHA, where are you?? Get security in here!! We appear to have an impostor! 

Uh huh. Care to explain why you’re pretending to run my game? 

H-hey now! This is my game! Mine!! I am the HOST, and you are a mere lowly CONTESTANT! No contestant can hurt me!! *turns toward camera* Now, let’s get this party STARTED, am I right?? 

Perhaps a plan of being both host and contestant wasn’t the wisest when you rightfully hold claim to only one of those titles. As the keeper of the spec doc, it is my regret to inform you that you may soon hold neither. 

Aah! There’s two now! MARTHA!! Where’s that security? Get these people out of here!!

Security? Perhaps you do not understand the meaning of “keeper?” You will be plenty secure in the realm of the dead. 

Are- are you threatening me?? I am the GAME SHOW HOST of SANDERSON ELIMINATION, the 17th Shard’s favoooorite game show! How would the show go on if I died?? I am vital, do you hear me? VITAL. 

I mean, you have vitals. Currently. 

Hmm. By the judgment of his fellow contestants, he may not even be entitled to those for long. It is your decision, however.

Yes, at least some of them seem astute enough to have noticed the bits of metal hidden under that fur. “Martha” was always one to mark her followers. I’ve never really understood that. It’s like tattooing all your spies with “SPY” - doesn’t leave much room for doubt, does it? As the Keeper of the dead, whose subjects all exhibit a distinct lack of breath, I am afraid I cannot comment further without a measure of hypocrisy. But it is a curious decision for the living.

What- what are you talking about?? Martha, who are these people??? 

I knew the game show host thing was going to get you killed. >> I tried to tell you, but nooo. You just had to do the one thing that would draw their attention. *sigh* 

But, but, you don’t- I don’t- I am the host! I am the host and you will NOT DEFEAT ME!! I will VANQUISH YOU in SINGLE COMBAT, and they’ll all see! THEY’LL ALL SEE!!

...Yeah, I think I’ve heard enough. *snap*

*gorilla chokes and falls to the floor*

No one usurps me on my watch. Even I’m not foolish enough for that.

*choke* please- *cough* i’m- *choking intensifies* sorry...

You were sorry. Now you’re just dead. :)

Turquoise Gorilla was a Regular Roleless Vanilla Spiked With No Role Whatsoever And No Available Actions Except the Spiked Kill

Night 3 has begun! It will end in 22.5 hours at 10:00 PM EST on Wednesday 12 January.

Vote Count
Turquoise Gorilla (9): Amethyst Scorpion, Coral Swan, Emerald Falcon, Fuchsia Ostrich, Magenta Albatross, Onyx Flamingo, Quartz Zebra, Salmon Meerkat
Emerald Falcon (2): Amber Vulture, Oxblood Beagle, Pearl Chameleon, Plum Rhinoceros
Fuchsia Ostrich (1): Mint Heron
Oxblood Beagle (1): Chartreuse Penguin
Pearl Chameleon (1): Violet Axolotl
Quartz Zebra (1): Charcoal Hyena

Player List
1. Amber Vulture
2. Amethyst Scorpion - Sidor, newly resigned Hazekiller (Guardsman)
3. Azure Mouse
4. Charcoal Hyena
5. Chartreuse Penguin - Aethex (Jester)
6. Coral Swan - Su (Jaist)
7. Emerald Falcon
8. Fuchsia Ostrich - Freddie (Glutton)
9. Ivory Dragonfly (Unlucky) (Replaced)
10. Magenta Albatross (Past Lives)
11. Mauve Crocodile (Gambler) Vanilla Villager
12. Melon Dingo - Scimon Tlag (Merchant)
13. Mint Heron - Tivend Elons (Casanova)
14. Onyx Flamingo (Gossip/Casanova)
15. Opal Lion Vanilla Villager
16. Oxblood Beagle
17. Pearl Chameleon (Secret :) )
18. Plum Rhinoceros (Prophet-ish)
19. Quartz Zebra (Drunk/Jaist)
20. Saffron Iguana (Helpful Heckler) Village Soother
21. Salmon Meerkat - Kellehrt, local farmer and possible madman
22. Sapphire Elephant
23. Scarlet Octopus (Neat, Extremist Priest) Village Tineye
24. Sunburst Toucan Village Thug
25. Turquoise Gorilla (Game Show Host) Spiked
26. Violet Axolotl - Dyring (Neat Innkeeper)

PMs are open.

Edited by Elbereth

I think this reflects on a lot of people, I'll check that (though someone else [Meerkat] will probably get to it first). Good job ensuring it went through with that manip, people xD

4 minutes ago, Elbereth said:

Regular Roleless Vanilla Spiked With No Role Whatsoever And No Available Actions Except the Spiked Kill

Message received, thanks :P Nice writeup, too.

Praise the Ja!