37 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

There is no single word to express how I feel right now. Baffled that it has comed to this, dejected that we lost Amber over a sophic fairytale, frustrated that I am still alive when I all but threw my hands up in defeat, disappointed that not a single person has thought to question how easy and nonsensical this is, amazed at whoever is responsible for this cruel joke of a night turn.

Amber. My friend. I hope the dead doc provides the clarity I desperately wanted you and Salmon to have. I'm sorry that I did not put in the effort to convince you of my alignment sooner. Perhaps my greatest regret right now is not speaking with you more in our PM. Maybe if I answered your questions earlier and better, this situation would have never happened, and we'd have ended up in a trust group together. Maybe you would have trusted me if I Seeked you instead of Emerald on N1, though I'm certain you'd have given me a hard time to prove it. I hope we can play again in the future when I'm in a better mental space, and I apologize for any grief that I inadvertently caused you. None of this was my intention.                [cont for rest of post just dont want to quote the whole thing]

44 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

And it begins with you.

Brilliant. I was waiting for this because 100%, attacking me here is the elim move, wrt the events occurred till now, and I'll explain why. 

Me, Vulture and Meerkat were the ones [actually, the only ones] to drive a discussion on you. So now you're in a situation where you're damned if you do, damned if you don't situation wherein if you kill one us, it says that we may be right, but if you don't kill one of us, discussion will only grow hotter. Among the three of us, Vulture would be the considered as the most unbudgeable from his position [or atleast, perceived as such from your team] so he had to go [his vote goes and so does his voice]. Hyena cannot make a case against lower-actives as an alternative to his cw, that would just be weak. The strongest argument to be made will be against a person suspecting you - but it cannot be Meerkat because Meerkat is trusted top read [also you have a history with Meerkat, which you can use to try to convince him, but you cannot use that because we don't have that connection] so that leaves you with me. Kill Vulture, convince Meerkat, attack Ostrich. Logically - I'm the best option of a counter wagon for an elim, and the fact that you followed the exact same path is telling.

Edited by Fuchsia Ostrich

35 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

Thank you for being the only person to question it, even though you still ended up voting me afterwards. I hope that means you're keeping your mind open and that you take my words to heart. 

Unfortunately for you, your massive post reads unbelievably elim to me. It sounds like you've been backed into a corner and are lashing out in an effort to save yourself.

35 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

I mean to address every single halfbaked, harebrained argument that both Amber and Salmon have presented and put an end to this farce once and all.

Okay, but they aren't "half baked" and "harebrained." They took the evidence presented in the thread and made an honest, decent assumption with it. Why do your previous actions not matter, not make you suspicious? Why do your previous defenses of gorilla to the very end make you not seem elim, your votes against villagers not make you seem elim? You presented a massive argument against me based in my votes for villagers and defense of gorilla; would the same not apply to you? Or does it only matter when it's someone you're against?

Look, friend, your silvery words and manipulation don't make you look good. It makes you look like a scared elim. Sometimes part of being a villager is knowing that you're going to have to die. That's the game! This is just a game! It's one huge game and we're all friends here and it's not worth fighting over! I accepted that people wanted me dead and wanted the information from my flip, village or elim. It's the same for you. Your flip, village or elim, will give us valuable information. Listen to that: village or elim. The chances of you being elim? Extremely high! Ridiculously high! We all think you're going to flip elim, that's why we're voting for you! Appealing to someone being in the dead doc in a thinly veiled attempt to play on our emotions like someone actually died isn't helping your case, friend. But if you do flip village, then I'm sorry we misexed you. Really, truly, I am, and I'll apologize for misexeing you. But the chances of you flipping village are low, unfortunately, and we need the information from your flip.

May I remind everyone that this is a game, that we are friends, and that this is meant to be fun and enjoyable. If things are stressful, please take a step back and take care of yourself. I, for one, love memes and jokes in thread. Please send your best memes. Or cat photos. I love cat photos. (this is an invitation to pm me pictures of your cats).

Just now, Onyx Flamingo said:

May I remind everyone that this is a game, that we are friends, and that this is meant to be fun and enjoyable. If things are stressful, please take a step back and take care of yourself. I, for one, love memes and jokes in thread. Please send your best memes. Or cat photos. I love cat photos. (this is an invitation to pm me pictures of your cats).

you are welcome always on my porch, my friend.

i have the best memes

i'll probably share some in thread in a while in order to spread love and positivity <3 xoxoxo 

8 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Why not? 

If a village Lurcher truly did save Hyena, they’ll probably disagree with the majority of the votes on them. Hyena’s survival isn’t the only reason they’re being voted on but it is a reason, one that sort of backs everything else up. Said hypothetical village Lurcher would want to claim so as to save Hyena since they obviously village read him enough to have protected him last night.

Praise the Ja!

1 minute ago, Onyx Flamingo said:

Unfortunately for you, your massive post reads unbelievably elim to me. It sounds like you've been backed into a corner and are lashing out in an effort to save yourself.

Ah yes. Backed into a corner by myself. It couldn't possibly be that I'm a villager forced into a situation beyond my control. It couldn't be that I had opinions that contradicted others, did things that others would not have done, because being an individual is "objectively wrong" and being wrong about a single elim means "evil." It couldn't be that I'm not the kind of person that refuses to back down against injustice.

5 minutes ago, Onyx Flamingo said:

Okay, but they aren't "half baked" and "harebrained." They took the evidence presented in the thread and made an honest, decent assumption with it. Why do your previous actions not matter, not make you suspicious? Why do your previous defenses of gorilla to the very end make you not seem elim, your votes against villagers not make you seem elim? You presented a massive argument against me based in my votes for villagers and defense of gorilla; would the same not apply to you? Or does it only matter when it's someone you're against?

They are to me. I know they are objectively false. You yourself have said that in this game, we are the only ones who know our alignment until we flip; that the game is to converse with each other and prove ourselves.All I know for 100% certainty is that Emerald and I are Village. If someone has a reason to believe otherwise, it has not been thought over enough to lead to the objectively correct conclusion. Their "honest, decent assumptions" are flat-out wrong, and thus can only be described as ill-conceived. Would you prefer a villager to lay over and die when their fellows are turning against? If you or anyone else was in my shoes, I'd encourage them to do their best to prove their honest. I implored Saffron Iguana to do that very thing, was willing to vote elsewhere if he searched for an elim and showed their progress. I asked Turquoise to do the very same thing, and when you provided me a reason to believe you could be village, I backed off and gave you a chance. I've done nothing to be fair people, and I do not feel I'm receiving that same courtesy. I promise, my previously promised post will shed light on all that I have done and thoroughly explain why I have done it, how there's no damnable evidence that hasn't been severely blown out of proportion because of my player reputation (the very reason I left SE in the first place), and point out all the factually incorrect assumptions that Salmon should see, but is refusing to. When I'm "against" someone and their a villager, this is the reaction that I expect from them. If I end up voting a villager wrong, it's because they failed to deliver.

Listen to yourself, Onyx. "You presented a massive argument against me based in my votes for villagers and defense of gorilla; would the same not apply to you?" It absolutely does apply to me, but what did you do? You went to explain your reasoning and I took it to heart. Was I wrong to do that? Are you not a villager who placed a couple bad votes and yourself stated:

I can't really do much to dispute the suspicion on me, because it's based in good opinion. I voted on two villagers. That sucks and I wish I hadn't, but I was genuinely suspicious of them at the time. Wrt me not responding to some accusations, I can point to irl reasons that I mentioned D1, but that would be redundant lol. So if y'all want to lynch me, I can't really stop you. Unfortunately how this game works, I'm the only one who knows I'm village.

We are the same. All your votes were informed by mine except for Gorilla's, remember? The only thing you and I don't share in this post is "I can't really stop you." That is not a philosophy of mine. If I am capable of defending myself, then I'm going to do it, and I believe every single player in this game is capable of seeing reason, other than the people who want this to happen. The elims. The people we're supposed to be finding right now. 

32 minutes ago, Onyx Flamingo said:

Look, friend, your silvery words and manipulation don't make you look good. It makes you look like a scared elim. Sometimes part of being a villager is knowing that you're going to have to die. That's the game! This is just a game! It's one huge game and we're all friends here and it's not worth fighting over! I accepted that people wanted me dead and wanted the information from my flip, village or elim. It's the same for you. Your flip, village or elim, will give us valuable information. Listen to that: village or elim. The chances of you being elim? Extremely high! Ridiculously high! We all think you're going to flip elim, that's why we're voting for you! Appealing to someone being in the dead doc in a thinly veiled attempt to play on our emotions like someone actually died isn't helping your case, friend. But if you do flip village, then I'm sorry we misexed you. Really, truly, I am, and I'll apologize for misexeing you. But the chances of you flipping village are low, unfortunately, and we need the information from your flip.

Your definition of fun or why you play these games may be different than mine, and that's perfectly fine. I have no problem dying. I told Salmon in PMs to send the Coinshot after me long before he turned on me because of Amber's misunderstandings! Perhaps my tone is coming off wrong because I'm exceptionally longed winded or an emotionally driven human being, but this is my definition of fun. Proving myself. Finding bad guys. It's why I signed up for the game in the first place. I ensure you, no one is fighting. We are friends still, I'm just welcoming the debate. I agree my flip gives information regardless of alignment. I will be happy to die if it's for a good cause. This is not a good cause, and so I present the whole me. If I get exed at the end of the day, I don't care. But there are more than 30 hours until that, and I'm going to use every living second I have to do my job. I was not appealing to Amber in the dead doc; he's dead. I was reaching out to my friend who died when he didn't have to. I didn't want him gone as much as Salmon did. All I'm saying is to hear me out. If you're going to lynch me for information, then say it after I've finished my Opus. But don't tell me your going to vote me for things I know to be false and expect me not to call those falsities into question. That is not who I am, have been, or will ever be. In the end, I'll be satisfied knowing I at least tried. Sometimes in life, all you need to do is try.

This. I am just having fun while I'm still able to participate in the game. I hope that everyone is doing the same, and that no one is stressed out. I'm certainly not. The way I see it, so long as I try, I win either way. It's why I joined the game in the first place. I didn't join to give up. Giving up is not what I do.

3 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

how there's no damnable evidence that hasn't been severely blown out of proportion because of my player reputation (the very reason I left SE in the first place),

I've never played against you before. Nothing I'm saying is based in player reputation. I'm sorry you left SE. That's not my fault.

5 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

They are to me. I know they are objectively false

And no one else does. Anyone can say anything, village or elim.

8 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

You went to explain your reasoning and I took it to heart. Was I wrong to do that? Are you not a villager who placed a couple bad votes and yourself stated:

Yeah, I did. I refuted all your points and made arguments but also accepted that I might die. What I've seen from you is essentially "you're wrong, you're all wrong and your arguments are bad. I'm a villager." And a whole lot of appealing to our emotions. That isn't an argument, it's manipulation.

10 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

We are the same. All your votes were informed by mine except for Gorilla's, remember?

"Except for gorilla's" that's why we're after you lol. Like, legit. You made a bunch of bad votes including defending an elim. We aren't the same, friend. There's a big difference here, that being I voted to exe an elim and you didn't.

13 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

The elims. The people we're supposed to be finding right now. 

I believe we've found one :P

14 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

Perhaps my tone is coming off wrong because I'm exceptionally longed winded or an emotionally driven human being, but this is my definition of fun. Proving myself. Finding bad guys.

I thought you weren't having fun because you stated that you were very stressed. Also the post about not being able to be emotional. You can be emotional. I'm emotional. That's allowed.

15 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

then say it after I've finished my Opus

Okay, go ahead.

16 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

I was not appealing to Amber in the dead doc; he's dead. I was reaching out to my friend who died when he didn't have to.

Perhaps I misspoke; you were appealing to our emotions by treating Amber like he actually died, in real life, outside of a game. It's all fake. All of this is fake.

I don't have much else to say. That's all.

3 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

edit: also hold up howd you post that, wasnt working for me

So basically anon accounts can't post images or Quality Memes because you can't upload images. But I am a dedicated purveyor of STar Wars prequel memes. So how you do it is:

1. Find an image hosting service

2. Host your image

3. Upload from URL

P.S. Discord counts as an image hosting service

Go forth and may the meme gods be with you.