I suppose after Matrim and TUO's roleclaims, I'd prefer to vote out Drought or Chantara. Az and Tani would be the next two, but I'm still not sure what I think about the vote manip with regards to Tani. If Tani is elim and the vote manipper is elim, then nobody got converted last cycle. I would chalk the lack of a claim up to an elim, except @Tani hasn't been online for 16 hours and last posted Friday morning.

And I'm going to just post this now, since both Kas and TUO have ninja'd me while I've been writing this.

13 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

My rhyming post was me claiming that I am Moelach and saw Chemo (potentially Sja but unlikely) visit Illwei.

No, I'm not going to reveal who they are.

@Azmine_king, you have your response.

Anyway don't count on anymore near-to-rollover psychopathy (?) from me. I brained my head against a desk lamp when trying to fix a cable and I've taken painkillers because it's still hurting. Bleeding a bit but that's scalp wound issues. I'm not up for serious analysis and will probably go sleep as soon as the painkillers kick in.

Will blue if required but I've stated in previous games my default policy on bluetext.

Edited to add:

@Araris Valerian, @Matrim's Dice - Thoughts on Chantara? (I know, Mat might not be able to see this.)

Edited by Kasimir

Me: uh oh if we start low activity crusades then I'm gonna get killed sooner or later

Also me: hey I'd be fine with killing all these low activity people

---

Though in all honesty I'd prefer for chantara to get a chance to get a pinch hitter in - we can kill them later if they show the same level of unengagement as chantara

Az's vote on TUO doesn't make much sense

I'm fine with drought but I want another option in addition

Edited by Squirrelwatcher
Vote colors

MR53 Cycle 4: Fate of Friends

[Writeup to come, hopefully.]

Droughtbringer was executed! They were a Loyal Voidspren!

• "Whispers between I, and him who claims to watch."

Araris Valerian was killed! They were Loyal Ba-Ado-Mishram!

• [No Death Rattle Recorded]

Final Vote Count:

• Droughtbringer (3): Matrim's Dice, Araris Valerian, Kasimir
  • Azmine_king (3): Squirrelwatcher, Elandera, Droughtbringer
  • The Unknown Order (1): Azmine_king

@Archer has replaced Chantara! Welcome them to the game!

The cycle will end on Tuesday, Sept. 28th at 12:00 PM (Noon) PST

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @Matrim's Dice - a random voidspren
  2. @xinoehp512
  3. @The Unknown Order - Jimmith
  4. Elkanah - TBD (not to be confused with tbd) Loyal Ashertmarn
  5. Araris Valerian - Winnie the Pooh - Loyal Ba-Ado-Mishram
  6. |TJ| Loyal Yelig-Nar
  7. Frozen Mint - Emma - @Squirrelwatcher
  8. @Azmine_king
  9. @Elandera
  10. @Tani
  11. Droughtbringer - Loyal Voidspren
  12. Chantara - Veeda, or V - @Archer
  13. @Kasimir - Aizu
  14. Illwei Loyal Nightspren

I assume that just means Drought was in a PM…? Idk I haven’t been in a PM or anything this game so I’m not thinking about those at all lol

Wasn’t converted, meaning I can only assume I’m next for the elim chopping block. Fun.

I don’t think the Az train was fueled by elims since the Drought one is almost always completely pure and there’s no reason for them to do so. I would think this leans village for Az a bit but that could just be completely wrong.

I successfully made Tani target herself, by the way, but that clearly did nothing useful. I think I’ll poke Archer to get us started.

ffs

@Azmine_king - What was that about?

Will input Drought and Araris into the votechecks accordingly but that's a tomorrow problem.

Edit:

Before I go back to sleep - what was so important C2 that Araris (loyal BAM) was left alive and unconverted?

Possibility Team Evil not on to change orders in time? B/c even if there was a kill order (TJ) and votejack order, no kill on Araris. + Surprising loyal Moelach + loyal R-S left alive - surely bigger threat than BAM? Unless???

Goodnight. Tomorrow problem.

Edited by Kasimir

20 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I successfully made Tani target herself, by the way, but that clearly did nothing useful. I think I’ll poke Archer to get us started.

C'mon, at least make it a stab. :P. I can't tell if you actually suspect me if it's just a poke. But seriously, if you do suspect me, let me know why and I'll try to figure out some kind of a response. Or if you trust me, tell me that too! I know nothing at this point, so any info is good info. 

Howdy, all. I have been half following this game, but I haven't even read the rules yet, so I've got nothing useful to contribute. If you had a PM with Chantara, I'd appreciate it if you made one with me now and told me what we talked about.

Mat should have better suspects at this point in the game, let's start with a vote there. 

Getting this off my brain so I can sleep in peace -.-

47 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:
  • "Whispers between I, and him who claims to watch."

Reads to me like he's saying he had a PM with TUO. If we can get confirmation of which cycle it was created, that'd be good.

2. [WORST CASE SCENARIO]:

C1: Convert -1 = 4
C2: Convert - 1 = 3
C3: Convert -1 = 2

On this assumption, Sja now has three converts, with an effective team size of 4. If so, we are now at lylo. A mislynch or a successful kill from Sja will put us at parity, and we lose at parity. If there's a break glass and claim time, I suggest it is now. (If someone else has info about how we can know we're not at the worst case scenario, appreciate it - then we can ignore what I'm saying.)

[BEST CASE SCENARIO]:

Sja has two converts. (Assume that the Tani cycle had no conversions, either because of Sja making the kill, or because Cher killed Illwei, or that Sja's charges are insufficient  because Sja hit three Unmade.)

On this assumption, effective team size is 3 versus our 6. If so, a mislynch, a successful NK, and a Cher miskill brings us to parity and also loss.

On the one hand, this sounds like a break glass case either way you cut this. On the other hand, we're looking at a 4:5 or 3:6 ratio here. It should not be impossibly difficult to find Team Sja now >>

Goodnight for reals now I've got the maths off my brain.

21 minutes ago, Archer said:

C'mon, at least make it a stab. :P. I can't tell if you actually suspect me if it's just a poke. But seriously, if you do suspect me, let me know why and I'll try to figure out some kind of a response. Or if you trust me, tell me that too! I know nothing at this point, so any info is good info. 

Howdy, all. I have been half following this game, but I haven't even read the rules yet, so I've got nothing useful to contribute. If you had a PM with Chantara, I'd appreciate it if you made one with me now and told me what we talked about.

Mat should have better suspects at this point in the game, let's start with a vote there. 

I had little to no opinion on Chantara which at this point might be incriminating by itself. Chantara was one of the only people I had literally no info on whether that be scan or redirect or whatever. xino/Tani I’ve redirected to themselves, Elan were cleared not Sja by Araris, and that leaves Chantara and Az as (haha) sort of the leftover under-the-radars. So I don’t like suspect you but I certainly have no reason to trust you. I doubt flying under the radar is something you’ll do so hopefully I’ll have an opinion by EoD :P

PMs are only created through Di-Gonarthis (I know I butchered the spelling) so that can’t happen. Again I haven’t been in any PMs so idk how many there have been.

That’s a completely unfair accusation; I ‘shouldn’t’ anything at this point in the game. I think I have about as good of a suspect pool as anybody does.