The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Bookwyrm narrated any radiation effects away from everyone in the vicinity.

"Narration is the most powerful form of magic I've ever wielded," he said. "Normally I wouldn't take such hasty action, but considering that the plot (non-personified) requires us to be alive, I'll do it."

"Personally, I would have liked to see what radiation would do to all of us, since Unintelligible is an Ookla who survived the end of Ookla season, you guys are Narrators, and I'm a piece of a Sequence. It would have been a cool experiment, don't you think?"

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Personally, I would have liked to see what radiation would do to all of us, since Unintelligible is an Ookla who survived the end of Ookla season, you guys are Narrators, and I'm a piece of a Sequence. It would have been a cool experiment, don't you think?"

"...I think your definition of 'cool' and your definition of 'experiment' differ slightly from mine."

Bookwyrm turned to the group. "So we know that Subversion is in a base where we can't teleport. Is there any way to circumvent that? How close can we teleport to the base, if we can't go inside it?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Perpetual said:

"...I think your definition of 'cool' and your definition of 'experiment' differ slightly from mine."

Bookwyrm turned to the group. "So we know that Subversion is in a base where we can't teleport. Is there any way to circumvent that? How close can we teleport to the base, if we can't go inside it?"

"... Why don't we teleport the base to us? Narrators are quite powerful."