So, this showed up on my facebook feed.

I was browsing facebook, and saw this, quoted from one of my acquaintance's posts. I just about died. The post:

Today in Brandon Sanderson's class, he gave a signed copy of Words of Radiance, (yes, the thousand-page book that doesn't come out until next month) to the first person who noticed he was holding it and gasped. Pretty sure everyone's going to be staring at him next week to see if he does it again.

So, lucky whoever, I hope you're happy. BOOOOOO.

Can't. Breathe. Literally have my mouth hanging open.

I don't know whether that was an extremely kind or extremely cruel thing to do. Certainly cruel for those of us who don't live in Utah. :(

Or America. At least we're all on earth. I believe.

Edited by Delightful

I don't know whether that was an extremely kind or extremely cruel thing to do. Certainly cruel for those of us who don't live in Utah. :(

Or America. At least we're all on earth. I believe.

I'll hold on to this belief, Delightful. It will reach us eventually. *sigh* And I'll probably withdraw from 17thshard after March 4th for a week or so because I will just die with envy at what everyone else will be saying after reading it.

Nah, too afraid for his life to properly enjoy it!

I can see him in the middle of said class, book to his chest, arms arround it, hunching over it, hugging it tight, eyes darting left, rigt up and center (and down of course), breaking in cold sweat, ready to run at the nearest hint of jeslousy based agression...

Suffer, ya lucky bastard! ;)

Serendipity, your task is clear: indoctrinate this poor fellow to our website. Pry the spoilers from him piece by bloody piece. And, for Harmony's sake, speak up first next time! ;)

Serendipity friend you are ALMOST be most lucky shardie in the forum, but don't be sad because you don't got the book if you had you would have to take your leave of the forum until the release because the "powers that all watch" wouldn't let you discuss anything.

That would very sad had the book first than anyone, know all secrets,...... have a signed 1th edtion copy...... Given by the man himself.... and ...... Damnation man whyyyyyyyy you didn't sitted in the first chair and jumped when you saw the book =)