Add a Goat, Ruin a Quote

"Ugh! This goat is nothing but hot leaf juice!"

"Uncle, that's what all goat is."

"How could a member of my own family say something so horrible?"

(From Avatar: the Last Goat)

"My name is David Charlston I kill goats with superpowers."

Some Radiant oaths

Goat before Death, Goat before weakness, Goat before destination.

I will put the goat before all else.

I will unite instead of divide, I will bring goats together.

I will remember goats who have been forgotten

I will protect goats who cannot protect themselves.

I will protect even goats I hate so long as it is right.

What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? A goat. Resilient... highly contagious. Once a goat has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. A goat that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.

"Some man just want to see the world goat."

"I love you, goat."

"Here I come, Goat of Heroes! Do you have enough goats in stock?"

"I ask of you, are you my goat?"

"A man without goats cannot be wise."

"Goat..... I like the way that sounds."

"One man's goat is another man's treasure."

It turns out Agent Smith has very strong opinions on goats.

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you goats do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Goats are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure."

"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for goatkind"

"You've got a goat in me"

"Don't goat. Don't even goat. Goat, and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't goat. Good luck."

"Don't make a goat a promise, if you know you can't keep it."

"You mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?"

"Sir, finishing this goat."

"Two things are infinite: the universe and goats: and I'm not sure about the universe."

"The right goat in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."

"I can show you the goat. Shining, shimmering, splendid."

"I use to be an adventurer like you, until I took a goat to the knee."

"Hello. Would you like to goat someone today?"

"Travel the galaxy, Meet facinating goats, and kill them."

"The goat is a lie."

"When life gives you goats, don't make goatade! Make life take the goats back! <snip>  I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the goats! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible goat that burns your house down!"

A piece of cake if you can name the origin of all those quotes.

Personally, I find adding "Goat" to all of these quotes...makes them better! 

"My fellow goats, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." - JFK

"I am not a goat" - Richard Nixon

"Sir, my concern is not whether Goat is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on Goat's side, for Goat is always right"

- A. Lincoln

"Four score and seven years ago our goats brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all goats are created equal" - A. Lincoln

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be [a] goat" - Winston Churchill

"One small step for [a] goat, one giant leap for goatkind" - Neil Armstrong

[Edit: I'm not the first to do Neil Armstrong's. Should've read 'em all first! Props go to Haelbarde for doing this one first]

Edited by Titan Arum

"A deadly goat weapon. Goats. My god."

"What about all the good things goats have done for us? Why don't we ever hear speeches about that? Jobs, technology, a common purpose... All we're sayin' is... GIVE GOATS A CHANCE!"

"No... My goat is a tool of justice."

"This is what happens when you bring a tool to a goat fight!"

"I'm still in a dream,
Goat Eater!"

"But this isn't my goat! I can't just rip off somebody's goat!"

Edited by Edgedancer

Personally, I find adding "Goat" to all of these quotes...makes them better! 

"My fellow goats, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." - JFK

"I am not a goat" - Richard Nixon

"Sir, my concern is not whether Goat is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on Goat's side, for Goat is always right"

- A. Lincoln

"Four score and seven years ago our goats brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all goats are created equal" - A. Lincoln

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be [a] goat" - Winston Churchill

"One small step for [a] goat, one giant leap for goatkind" - Neil Armstrong

[Edit: I'm not the first to do Neil Armstrong's. Should've read 'em all first! Props go to Haelbarde for doing this one first]

But you beat me to the JFK one. I was intending on coming back to add that one. 

(Edit: Though I was going to go with 'Ask not what your goat can do for you, ask what you can do for your goat.' ) 

"I am Heavy Weapons Guy... and this is my goat. She weighs one hundred fifty kilograms and fires two hundred dollar, custom-tool cartridges at ten thousand rounds per minute. It costs four hundred thousand dollars to fire the goat... for twelve seconds."

"Some people think they can outsmart me. Maybe, [sniff] maybe. I've yet to meet one that can outsmart a goat."

And credit for Burnt Spaghetti for coming up with this one:

"Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible goat. I'm serious, that's what it says: "A horrible goat." We weren't even testing for that. Don't let that horrible-goat thing discourage you. It's just a data point. If it makes you feel any better, science has now validated your birth mother's decision to abandon you on a doorstep."

Edited by Haelbarde