Night 9: Uncomfortable Routine

The constant threat of impending destruction was starting to wear on the villagers. You could see it in the slumped shoulders and the lack of jovial conversation. That had been replaced with suspicious looks and grumbled threats.

The entire town was in disarray. Buildings and streets weren’t being swept clean of ash and it was starting to pile up in corners. The smell of rotting garbage that wasn’t disposed of properly wafted through the air on the breeze. And with the arrival of two more bodies, new graves needed to be dug as well… right next to the already considerable number of fresh ones.

There was one home that was spotless though, and that was Enias’ place. The house, and the grounds around it, were so pristine in comparison to everywhere else, it seemed like it was trapped in some kind of time bubble, where it remained untouched by the outside world.

This was far from the case though. The truth of the matter was that it took Enias the better part of each day to keep it so clean; even though he had it down to a routine.

Every morning, even before the sun was up, he would start with the roof and sweep and wash away any ash that had accumulated the night before. Then, he would move down the house, floor by floor. Every room, even if he hadn’t been in it at all that day was also wiped down thoroughly. Any and all collected filth would be tossed outside, where, once done with the inside of the house, Enias would go to work on the walls. Again, starting at the top. And finally, the grounds and all of the grime he’d aquired would be swept away.

While this might seem like a fairly boring routine, Enias found it relaxing. He just couldn’t think straight until he had finished it and he had plenty of time to think while he was doing it as well. Thus it was that he had come to his conclusion:

We’re all doomed, he thought as he brushed out the final alleyway around his house.

So he wasn’t surprised in the slightest when he heard his voice being shouted by one of the villagers.

"Enias? Enias, you rat, you set up Felix to be murdered yesterday when people started muttering about you!  And then I'll bet it was you or one of your buddies who attacked Ryth last night like a coward!  You better be rusting ready to see the inside of a grave.  Where are you, Enias?"

It was Remart. He was stomping around the square on that absurd metal pegleg of his, letting it toll like a bell with each step.

For Enias, this had just been a matter of time, so he sighed and finished his sweeping. At least he had been able to complete his cleaning one last time. Then he walked out of the alleyway, broom still in hand, and noticed that it wasn’t just Remart. There were quite a few villagers waiting for him in the square.

Oh, my dear sir, I would never do such a thing intentionaly. But, you see, I saw him eating some filthy dust. This is what those spiked-misting-things are suposed to do? They are unclean, yes?

“I only wished to voice my concern, but….but I see that it is not enough to convince you, is it?

“Very well then, if this is the only way to stop the disscourse among us ... I will do it. I will lay down my life and may the Survivor preserve me.

“Please, just promise me one thing? That you will make it quick, painless, and most of all clean? I have finished cleaning my old house one last time. I have no remorses. Do as you see fit.”

There were a few who were taken aback by Enias’ complacency, but there were plenty more that were far too consumed by the paranoia and fear that had latched itself to the village.

Even so, they were still honorable villagers in the end. After they had knocked Enias out with a quick, sharp blow to the head, they snapped his neck by hanging him. No blood was shed and it was as painless as they could do.

But their convictions were dashed when they didn’t find any metal piercings on Enias.

Day 8 is over and Night 9 begins! You have 24 hours.

Manukos was a Regular Villager!

PMs are Now OPEN! You can send PMs freely. Just please include me in them.

Votes:

Manukos (6)- Seonid, Jondesu, Manukos, I am Stick, Wyrmhero, Conquestor

Magestar (3)- Elenion, Hemalurgic Headshot, Wilson

Assassin in Burgundy (2)- Magestar, Araris

Araris (1)- Assassin in Burgundy

No Vote (10)- Elbereth, Wonko, Orlok, Sart, Gamma Fiend, Bugsy, Stink, Droughtbringer, Herowannabe, Joe in the Bush

gre_1486184399.png

Player List

Spoiler

Assassin In Burgundy: Fuzzy- Self Explanatory (Jaist)
Elenion: Cassius- Ladies Man (Casanova)
Seonid: Senn Conrad- Minor Nobleman (Past Lives)
A Joe in the Bush: Jack Tormander- 4th Wall Breaker (Past Lives)
Jondesu: Remart- Just under 300 lbs. He swears! (Glutton, Handicapped [Leg]) Survived!
Manukos: Enias- Cleans things….somewhere (Neat) Regular Villager
I_Am_Stick: Stick- Is a Stick? (Forgetful)
Wyrmhero: Wyl Sharpe- Private Detective (Guardsman)
Nyali: Nyah- Orphan (Mistwraiths Ate My Parents) Spiked Mistborn
Herowannabe: Herwynbe- Terris Steward (Terris Steward)
Arinian: Arinian- Mercenary (Forgetful, Past Lives) Village Seeker
Conquestor: Mr. Hoid- Absentminded Prophet (Joker, Forgetful, Prophetic)
Silverblade5: Ryth- Former Guard (Gollum) Regular Villager
Magestar: Carmichael- High Roller (Narcissist, Compulsive Gambler)
Arraenae: Nicki- Noblewomen Researching Inquisitors (Theorist) Village Thug
Straw: Vomit- Messenger (Mistwraiths Ate My Parents, Gossip) Village Rioter
Doc12: Rin- Metallurgist (Tinker, Neat) Regular Villager
Hemalurgic_Headshot: Joe- Beggar/Former Band Member/Cook? (Useless, Cook) Survived!
Araris Valerian: Aralis- Grumpy Elderly Man (Elderly, Cynic, Bearer of a Large Thwacking Staff)
Droughtbringer: Drought- Blind Man (Handicapped [Blind])
Stink: Various- Split Personality Mistborn (Insanity)
Ecthelion III: No Name- Retired Gentleman (Elderly) Village Soother
Kipper: Kip Pikker- Traveling Bard (Narcissist) Regular Villager
TheMightyLopen: Sothe- Thief (Unlucky) Village Lurcher
Madagascar: Matilda- Mad Cat Lady (Drunk) Village Thug
Dalinar Kholin: Reginald Canuck- Polite Wayne (Kleptomaniac) Spiked Mistborn
Drake Marshall: Felix- Traveller (Survivor Priest, Scholarly) Village Smoker
Bugsy6912: Annix- Terrisman Scholor (Scholor, Terrisman, Hobbyist)
Gamma Fiend: Grumbles- Innkeeper (Insanity)
Little Wilson: Whistler- Shopkeeper (Neat, Compulsive Gambler, Hobbyist) Survived!
Sart: Sart- Trickster (High Imperial)
Orlock Tsubodai: Locke Tekiel- Nobleman (Nobleman)
Wonko the Sane: Abundance Org (Organization)
Elbereth: El- Apprentice Apothecary (Hopeful Orphan, Past Lives)

Edited by Alvron

Cassius stood at the back of the crowd, watching Enias' body sway in the breeze. The breeze whipped the ash up, too, making a haze that stung the eyes and nose. A terrible business, lynching was, even more so when you had argued for the life of the dead man. That, and it drove away the ladies. Mostly the latter.

Cassius sneezed, snapping him out of his thoughts before they could turn to romance. He had slept in in the morning, after hearing that scream, and now he felt like another party at the pub. Party, sleep, hangover, rouse a few crowds (and maybe a new date or two), party, sleep, repeat. That was Cassius' schedule, and he felt no inclination to deviate from it. And although today's crowd-rousing had been unsuccessful--maybe due to him forgetting to pack his Brass--he needed a diversion, so to the pub he went.

As I mentioned in my RP, the lack of Soothing wasn't me hitting copper, I just forgot to put in a Soothing order. I was busy typing an essay for my English class and watching videos of trucks crashing into low bridges. (YouTube search '11foot8 Bridge' if you have 15 minutes to burn. You won't be disappointed.)

Right now I'm slightly suspicious of Araris, though I've got nothing definite, and pretty suspicious of Wyrm for his voting habits. Assassin, Jondesu, and Wilson are good gut reads; HH is pretty neutral but slightly on the village side.

Sorry I never got around to posting during the last cycle- real life has still been keeping me super busy and I never got the chance to, though I was able to follow the thread for the most part.  

Yay PMs are back! Go go gadget Contribution Crusade! Time to invite the less actives back to activity! :D  

D'oh. I was reasonably certain about Manukos. Oh well, that makes my suspicions swing back to Herowannabe or HH I think, but I'll be fine if we want to target an inactive too. PMs will be nice to ask them back first, and I'm open to any PMs, but I don't know if I care to start any myself. We'll see.

Remart just grunted and thunk-stomped back to his bed. He'd deal with a hangover tomorrow, but nothing some salted beef wouldn't cure.

Edited by Jondesu

"Hasing the being of voting!" cried Sart, as he posted a large list in the town square. "Being the ising of spikes. Hasing the being of wasing." They couldn't afford to forget what voting patterns were like, so this information was critical. "Hasing the being of suspicion of Stick. Hasing the vote of evil." Honestly, there was nothing clearing the strange man of being Spiked, and there was plenty of evidence that he was. Why hadn't that man been accused yet? Sart didn't know, but he was going to find some answers.

Day 1:

Ecthelion (4)- Straw, Hemalurgic, Dalinar, Madagascar,
Dalinar (4)- Elenion, Arraenae, Ecthelion, Doc
Hemalurgic Headshot (2)- Seonid, Gamma Fiend
Elbereth (1)- Drake Marshall
Wonko (1)- Jondesu
Lopen (1)- Araris
Stink (1)- Stink
Gamma Feind (1)- Kipper
I am Stick (1)- Wilson
A Joe in the Bush (1)- Sart
Elenion (1)- Elbereth
Droughtbringer (1)- I am Stick
Orlok (1)- Wyrmhero
Nyali (1)- Arinian
Sart (1)- Conquestor

Day 2:

Dalinar (10)- Assassin in Burgundy, Seonid, Gamma Fiend, Nyali, Arinian, Magestar, Lopen, Bugsy, Drake, Elenion

Herowannabe (4)- Jondesu, I Am Stick, Wyrmhero, Wilson

Madagascar (1)- Arraenae

Seonid (1)- Hemalurgic Headshot

Arraenae (1)- Araris

A Joe in the Bush (1)- Stink

Conquestor (1)- Madagascar

Day 3:

Dalinar (11)- Assassin in Burgundy, Seonid, Nyali, Herowannabe, Arinian, Conquestor, Magestar, Doc12, Dalinar, Drake, Silverblade

Lopen (5)- Elenion, A Joe in the Bush, Manukos, Hemalurgic Headshot, Arraenae

Herowannabe (1)- Jondesu

Hemalurgic Headshot (1)- Wyrmhero

Arraenae (1)- Araris

Wonko (1)- Madagascar

Orlok (1)- Wilson

Day 4:

Arraenae (10)- Assassin in Burgundy, Wyrmhero, Nyali, Herowannabe, Silverblade, Magestar, Doc12, Wilson, Joe in a Bush, Stick
Nyali (8)- Elenion, Jondesu, Arinian, Arraenae, Madagascar, Seonid, Sart, Elbereth

Hemalurgic Headshot (1)- Manukos

Jondesu (1)- Conquestor

Manukos (1)- Hemalurgic Headshot

Madagascar (1)- Gamma Fiend

Day 5:

Nyali (6)- Elenion, Manukos, Wyrmhero, Arinian, Magestar, Madagascar
Wonko (3)- Joe in a Bush, I am Stick, Herowannabe,
Hemalurgic Headshot (2)- Arraenae, Wilson
Assassin in Burgundy (2)- Hemalurgic Headshot, Araris
Jondesu (1)- Conquestor

Day 6:

Hemalurgic Headshot (4)- Assassin in Burgundy, Elenion, Wilson, Jondesu
Assassin in Burgundy (3)- Arinian, Arraenae, Araris
Jondesu (2)- Joe in the Bush, Conquestor
Herowannabe (1)- Sart
Drake (1)- Wyrmhero

Day 7:

Drake Marshall (6)- Assassin in Burgundy, Manukos, Herowannabe, Arraenae, Hemalurgic Headshot, Wilson

Manukos (4)- Seonid, Jondesu, I am Stick, Wyrmhero

Assassin in Burgundy (2)- Joe in the Bush, Gamma Fiend

Jondesu (1)- Conquestor

Hemalurgic Headshot (1)- Drake Marshall

Day 8:

Manukos (6)- Seonid, Jondesu, Manukos, I am Stick, Wyrmhero, Conquestor

Magestar (3)- Elenion, Hemalurgic Headshot, Wilson

Assassin in Burgundy (2)- Magestar, Araris

Araris (1)- Assassin in Burgundy

Edited by Sart

Day 9: Kiss of Death

Cassius found himself surprisingly alone in the Letter Sixteen for once. Ever since everyone had found out about him being a Soother, the ladies tended to keep their distance. Even the love letters had stopped coming; though you’d think people would realize that he couldn’t affect people from that far away. For once in his life, Cassius felt the harsh sting of rejection.

And it’s a shame that one cannot sooth themselves, he thought while taking a drink.

It wasn’t just the lack of feminine company that had put him in a sour mood though. The scene from earlier in the day, Enias’ lynching, kept playing through his head as well. Death had a profound effect on most people’s libido after all. He hadn’t even been involved in the decision, but it still haunted him. Why? Why that one over all the other deaths that had happened so far? Even Nicki’s death didn’t bother him so and she had rejected his advances, becoming his white whale. What it just that Enias had resigned himself to his death? Did that event somehow portend a turning point in the villager’s morale? Was it a sign that they were all just giving up? That the pressure was just too much and they were finally breaking?

Cassius shivered. That was a dark mental path to walk and he took another drink to help steady himself.

He went to set his drink back on the table, but misjudged it and dropped his cup before it had reached the table, spilling it everywhere. In fact, the entire room seemed to sway and shift in and out of focus. He felt drunk.

Odd, he thought. That’s jusht my first drink and I haf- haven’t even finished that!

He turned to face the room and it blurred around him, wobbling back and forth. It seemed as if he was getting drunker by the second.

Shhhhhoooom- Somethingsss not rite. He tried to wave his hand in front of his face, but it was like moving through syrup. He felt himself growing more and more lethargic. It was getting to be an effort just to keep his eyes open, let alone sit upright. And yet, he instinctively felt that, if he fell asleep, he probably wouldn’t wake up again.

No! He cried out in his head. Thish kan’t beeeee happening! Not like thish!

Inside, he was panicing, but outside, he seemed to just be staring blankly at nothing. He willed his body to move, to run, to do anything at all. He would not give in like Enias had!

But it was of no use. The poison coursing through his body was indifferent to his pleas and eventually, his body fell to the floor; never to wake up again….

Night 9 ends and Day 9 begins! You have 48 hours.

Elenion was a Village Soother!

Good luck!

gre_1486357199.png

Player List

Spoiler

Assassin In Burgundy: Fuzzy- Self Explanatory (Jaist)
Elenion: Cassius- Ladies Man (Casanova) Village Soother
Seonid: Senn Conrad- Minor Nobleman (Past Lives)
A Joe in the Bush: Jack Tormander- 4th Wall Breaker (Past Lives)
Jondesu: Remart- Just under 300 lbs. He swears! (Glutton, Handicapped [Leg]) Survived!
Manukos: Enias- Cleans things….somewhere (Neat) Regular Villager
I_Am_Stick: Stick- Is a Stick? (Forgetful)
Wyrmhero: Wyl Sharpe- Private Detective (Guardsman)
Nyali: Nyah- Orphan (Mistwraiths Ate My Parents) Spiked Mistborn
Herowannabe: Herwynbe- Terris Steward (Terris Steward)
Arinian: Arinian- Mercenary (Forgetful, Past Lives) Village Seeker
Conquestor: Mr. Hoid- Absentminded Prophet (Joker, Forgetful, Prophetic)
Silverblade5: Ryth- Former Guard (Gollum) Regular Villager
Magestar: Carmichael- High Roller (Narcissist, Compulsive Gambler)
Arraenae: Nicki- Noblewomen Researching Inquisitors (Theorist) Village Thug
Straw: Vomit- Messenger (Mistwraiths Ate My Parents, Gossip) Village Rioter
Doc12: Rin- Metallurgist (Tinker, Neat) Regular Villager
Hemalurgic_Headshot: Joe- Beggar/Former Band Member/Cook? (Useless, Cook) Survived!
Araris Valerian: Aralis- Grumpy Elderly Man (Elderly, Cynic, Bearer of a Large Thwacking Staff)
Droughtbringer: Drought- Blind Man (Handicapped [Blind])
Stink: Various- Split Personality Mistborn (Insanity)
Ecthelion III: No Name- Retired Gentleman (Elderly) Village Soother
Kipper: Kip Pikker- Traveling Bard (Narcissist) Regular Villager
TheMightyLopen: Sothe- Thief (Unlucky) Village Lurcher
Madagascar: Matilda- Mad Cat Lady (Drunk) Village Thug
Dalinar Kholin: Reginald Canuck- Polite Wayne (Kleptomaniac) Spiked Mistborn
Drake Marshall: Felix- Traveller (Survivor Priest, Scholarly) Village Smoker
Bugsy6912: Annix- Terrisman Scholor (Scholor, Terrisman, Hobbyist)
Gamma Fiend: Grumbles- Innkeeper (Insanity)
Little Wilson: Whistler- Shopkeeper (Neat, Compulsive Gambler, Hobbyist) Survived!
Sart: Sart- Trickster (High Imperial)
Orlock Tsubodai: Locke Tekiel- Nobleman (Nobleman)
Wonko the Sane: Abundance Org (Organization)
Elbereth: El- Apprentice Apothecary (Hopeful Orphan, Past Lives)

Edited by Alvron

Elenion has been struck down... the actives are being picked off, one by one. Join me, confirmed Villagers @A Joe in the Bush @Bugsy6912 @Wonko the Sane! We must band together and strike down the suspicious and weed out the Elims! @STINK @OrlokTsubodai @Sart @DroughtBringer Come out and do things! More votes must be cast, and more suspects accused! The time is near, the time comes...

Remart was getting more and more pessimistic. His beer was getting stale, his legs both ached (and nothing he could do about the phantom ache in his missing leg), and the town was seemingly ready to just give up. Stink was openly saying he was done, and many of the voices in the town that had been so loud were now silent, buried in their graves. His gut had been wrong about so many more things than food, though at least he'd been right about Nyah. Who else would die before this all ended, though?

Herwynbe. That was the man's name. The Terrisman who had been so consistently around and involved, yet always seemed to escape suspicion. It was time the man answered his questions. Remart gulped down his ale and set off in search of the man.

Edited by Jondesu

58 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

Remart was getting more and more pessimistic. His beer was getting stale, his legs both ached (and nothing he could do about the phantom ache in his missing leg), and the town was seemingly ready to just give up. Stink was openly saying he was done, and many of the voices in the town that had been so loud were now silent, buried in their graves. His gut had been wrong about so many more things than food, though at least he'd been right about Nyah. Who else would die before this all ended, though?

Herwynbe. That was the man's name. The Terrisman who had been so consistently around and involved, yet always seemed to escape suspicion. It was time the man answered his questions. Remart gulped down his ale and set off in search of the man.

Remart turned from his empty mug and gave a start as he nearly ran into Herwynbe. The Terrisman had just stepped in through the tavern's entrance.

Herwynbe bowed his head and said, "Good morning, master Remart. It has come to my attention that you have been asking after me, and spreading unfavorable rumors about my master's work on behalf of the village. It would be wise and beneficial for us to discuss these matters, I think." 

He gestured at Remart's vacant stool in that obsequious manner that made Remart just want to punch him in the face. Remart suppressed the urge, for now, and sat.

Okay, let's see here. What questions exactly have you posed of me? I did a quick search and pulled up all the posts this game where you've mentioned me. Here they are, in order:

The only curiosity to him, however, was from that Terrisman steward, Herwynbe.  He'd been very proper and polite, of course, but Remart felt he was hiding something.  He'd been prodding along the discussion and anger of the town subtly, and Remart was pretty sure he had been trying to get Reginald strung up, although he'd been far from the only voice.  His was the quiet one that pushed it over the edge from one crazy person having suspicions to a full-blown lynch mob trying to get him.  They'd even been calling for him to be slaughtered in the night by a vigilante, which Remart figured was exactly what someone tried to do.  The Terrisman was involved, Remart was sure.

No questions, not really, just the implication that I was stirring the town up and trying to get Dalinar lynched. Um... guilty. Yes I was. The last minute vote changes and vote manipulations were very suspicious to me, and the simplest explanation was that multiple someone's were going out of their way to save Dalinar. On day 1, when nobody had any particular reason yet to save Dalinar. Unless of course he was spiked. It seemed obvious to me then, and it still seems obvious to me now. It was obvious to other people as well, and they also voted for Dalinar, as you yourself pointed out. So why pick me out from everyone else?

He decided to ask Grumbles the Innkeeper to send for a doctor to sew up the wound, and for some more pastries. Then, he'd check into what good old Herwynbe had been up to that night. That's the type of fellow who might use such a fancy knife, and want to get rid of a poor cripple who's only sin was gluttony, and perhaps hitting a little too close to the mark with his suspicions the day before.

No questions, just undefined suspicions. 

Non-RP, I'll pull together a vote tally if I get to the computer (on mobile now), but if someone else does it first that'll be helpful. I think we need to make sure we either solidify the lynch on Dalinar beyond manipulation (I think he's probably village, but I do understand he might have to go so people stop tunneling on him), or choose someone else and get enough votes to be sure. Herwynbe is still my top suspicion, but I haven't been able to analyze too deeply (still figuring out how, plus I'm not feeling great). The accusations against Rae and Joe (the not-HH one) seem logical, but I'm not convinced enough to switch my vote yet. (Couldn't think of a believable way for Remart to say all that, though.)

"Hey, Whistler, I been pointin the finger at the Terrisman Herwynbe for a while now." Remart itched at his ear a bit with the stale bread he'd gotten with his breakfast. "You ain't alone in that one. Nyah's settin off all kinds of red flags too, and I been wondering about that Abundance Organization for a while too. Why ain't they showin themselves around here?"

He hiccuped.

"Let's try to play it smart today, no need for tempers flaring. Think about what we're doing. Who else hasn't been speakin up? Who's been letting us focus all our attention on the creepy lady with the body, and the rusting Mistborn leadin us in circles, all the while letting them run free and hurt people like Rin and Kip? I swear by my unfortunately not pewter leg that I'll find these 'spiked' and put an end to them."

For clarification, I'm calling out @Herowannabe@Nyali, and @Wonko the Sane as my current top suspects. A vote will come later once I assess the situation better. Can someone try to figure out who else is mostly inactive? My list got outdated and it's a lot of work. 

"That Terrisman Herwynbe still gives me the shivers, and now Jack Tormander is giving me looks, on top of the paranoid suspicions from Mr Hoid. I can't imagine why they'd get rid of Matilda, though. Maybe it's the drinking."

Madagascar voted against Gamma Fiend, Wonko, Conquestor, and Ecthelion (that's in reverse order) in addition to voting for Nyali the last two days. Of those, I've been wary of Wonko for a while, but mostly for not being very active, while Conquestor has been paranoid about me (he claims, it could be an act to see if a bandwagon will start). Gamma I'm definitely suspicious of as well, while Ecth I think is very likely village. So of those, I would consider voting for Wonko or Gamma, and maybe Conquestor. I maintain my suspicion of Herowannabe, while I think I trust Arinian enough to say Joe in the Bush is probably clean. Wilson I've trusted basically since the beginning now since I agree she wouldn't have pulled a WGG night one like that, and I'm feeling fairly good about Rae, Wyrm, and Drought, though those last two are just gut reads. Everyone else is mostly hovering in the middle. Oh, and Stick has been suspicious to me since the beginning too, but again, just a gut read overall. For now, I'm holding my vote on @Herowannabe, since I've never really seen anything that eases my concerns. 

Apologies for the lack in RP, I hope to make up for it soon.  For now, while I'm not abandoning my suspicions of Herwynbe, Enias (Manukos) has been setting off red flags for me as well lately, as has Felix (Drake Marshall).  Granted, I was more than half convinced Wonko was going to be Elim, and I agree that he's cleared now, so don't count on my reads completely.  Those suspicions have one vote each for now, so I'm putting my vote onEnias (Manukos). 

1 hour ago, Jondesu said:

Annnnnd... no questions, just undefined suspicions.

Jondesu, in this entire game, nobody has tunnelled as hard on anyone as you have on me, and for less reasoning. Why exactly do you suspect me so? Because I wanted to lynch Dalinar? Dalinar who was spiked? At first I was willing to let your suspicions pass as vague, early game villager suspicions, but the way you've clung to them and refused to let them go, cycle after cycle...Well, I can't really think of any explanation for it, so unless you give me some a good explanation, I'll be voting for you this cycle, I think. 

I'll be fair, initially it was largely RP things that stuck out (which are irrelevant), but mostly I honestly just find it suspicious when someone is as vocal as you (you've been one of the active posters) almost never gets any accusations. I guess it's tunneling, and I don't honestly had a lot more than that gut feeling that you should be getting more scrutiny, but there it is (the questions thing was really just for RP). The fact that you did push us into lynching Dalinar is good, except if you were spiked and knew he'd survive it, it would be a great way to earn trust from the village. Obviously I was wrong about Dalinar at the time, but I don't for a moment believe that many or all of the Spiked didn't vote for him either, or even bus him actively once it was obvious he was going to be the main village target.

That said, I know a lot of that is still vague, and I'm open to ideas, but I simply don't have any other particular suspicions, beyond inactives, and I wanted to see if any of them would respond to their summons first.

Thanks, Jondesu. That sounds genuine enough to me, and to be fair, you do have a point about Dalinar. That would be clever for the spiked to push to lynch or coinshot him if they knew he'd survive anyway. I still don't buy it- it seems to me that they tried really hard to keep him alive, and there are probably better things the Spiked could have been doing with their efforts, like actually killing people- but I can see that it's at least a feasible scenario. 

I don't feel like I've been getting away without accusations- I was the number 2 lynch target one day if I remember correctly, and there have been others who have accused me as well besides you.

Anyway, speaking of people not getting as much suspicion as they probably deserve, I feel like Gamma has been slipping under the radar. Diablo 3 or not, where are you Gamma?

I went for a walk around town to clear my head. Lord Ruler, I needed it. The hangover had developed into something worse, and it was all I could do to crawl out of bed this morning and make it in to the office. Of course, soon as I did, I got almost barreled over by that madman who claimed to be Mistborn, whatever name he was going by these days*. Hell, if he's Mistborn, I'm the Lord Ruler. Still. He disappears for ages and then only appears when summoned? Bit odd. Woulda thought he wouldn't care if he was truly nuts. Maybe he wasn't quite as insane as people thought. Would be a good act to hide evil intentions behind. At the very least, he should be locked up for his own safety, and our own. In the meantime, I went back to my office. I needed a strong cup of something warm, and after that, I'd need to pour back over my notes when I had the chance.

*STINK

Edited by Wyrmhero

Thanks for the response, Hero. For now, I guess I will relax those suspicions again unless I see something more concrete. Herwynbe 

I'm not so sure on either Stink or Gamma, I have them about equal on my suspicion chart. I'll wait a bit and see if more inactives respond. Since he wasn't summoned, just voted on, @Gamma Fiend, where are you?

Edit: @Silverblade5, I listed you as suspicious to me two nights ago due to your posting pattern and the way you've said some things (though I'd honestly have to go back and look up what made me suspicious in your posts). Since you're the only other one of those suspicions who hasn't been summoned, I figured I'd include you so we can get some more thoughts from you too.

Edited by Jondesu

2 hours ago, Jondesu said:

Edit: @Silverblade5, I listed you as suspicious to me two nights ago due to your posting pattern and the way you've said some things (though I'd honestly have to go back and look up what made me suspicious in your posts). Since you're the only other one of those suspicions who hasn't been summoned, I figured I'd include you so we can get some more thoughts from you too.

...Silverblade is dead. He was Coinshot a couple nights ago.