Well, I would vote for Mailliw, but at this point in the game, a few more atium wouldn't help me so I'll abstain. Also, I don't think Mailliw would give up his life to just be funny. I think it's a combination of two factors. One, he was already very suspicious (I can't believe I didn't notice him voting for the murder victims). Two, he wants us to focus on him, while ignoring his teammates. We aren't going to get any discussion this cycle because an Eliminator has admitted his guilt. If I had to guess, I think some of the other Eliminators were under suspicion, and Mailliw revealed himself to take the suspicion off of them/have them vote for an Eliminator. What this means is, we need to take a closer look at yesterday's suspicions. There has to be a reason he's distracting us.

Maill.  I've been suspicious of you for a few cycles now but always looked the other way for some reason.

Just so people know, Maill claimed to have a med-kit.  Don't know if that will prolong a lynching but it is possible.

Well, I would vote for Mailliw, but at this point in the game, a few more atium wouldn't help me so I'll abstain. Also, I don't think Mailliw would give up his life to just be funny. I think it's a combination of two factors. One, he was already very suspicious (I can't believe I didn't notice him voting for the murder victims). Two, he wants us to focus on him, while ignoring his teammates. We aren't going to get any discussion this cycle because an Eliminator has admitted his guilt. If I had to guess, I think some of the other Eliminators were under suspicion, and Mailliw revealed himself to take the suspicion off of them/have them vote for an Eliminator. What this means is, we need to take a closer look at yesterday's suspicions. There has to be a reason he's distracting us.

In light of Maill's confession, my next biggest suspect is Araris. While you may not have "saved" Maill by changing your vote, you did make it so that no one other person could come in and break the tie in favor of lynching him. It might be just an unlucky coincidence, but it's worth lynching you just to find out. Also, Maill's vote on Araris this cycle could be an attempt to divert suspicion away from Araris as a fellow corp.

Or Maill could be playing a "I know you know" game with us and Araris is innocent. Either way, Araris is up next for my vote.

Based on my previous games as an Eliminator, I find that the eliminators usually use a variety of strategies and activity levels among themselves. Maill's role seems to be that of sowing confusion and trolling us to distract us from the other eliminators (similar to what I did in MR8). If I were to guess as to what we have left, I would say that there are:

0-1 active, very vocal and "helpful" corps.

1-2 semi active corps, trying to stay under the radar.

0-1 inactive corps.

I guess I can accept that, so long as you are the only person that holds that opinion Hero. The thing is, I'm kind of shaky on when the cycles have been ending in this game, so when I retracted that vote I was trying to stop us from wasting a turn, and didn't really consider the fact that anyone else might change/place their vote from that point forward.

Lami watched the accusations hurling. He took out a small box out of his pocket and dropped it on the ground. Yes, Medkits were valuable, but first he had to check his online feed.

@ThePoohWithAName, thanks for saving me. He'd posted. 5 Likes! Two replies. He also checked his followers, he had another one!

@Mailliw I didn't even save you!

@Joe Oh. 

He smiled and followed ThePooh and Joe. While posting on their feeds Follow for a follow? :)

Joe checked his social media and then glared at Lami. Lami smiled. 

"LOL. Gets them every time." Lami smiled. 

Joel ran forward and stabbed Lami. He grabbed the box and used it to deflect the knife to his leg. Unfortunately, he was going to bleed out anyway. "Ouch! You couldn't have done that after I posted my #dyingselfie?"

"Honestly?" Joel asked. 

-

The Pooh with a Name wandered away from the group. He looked at the river, with blood rises to it. All the corpses. It was kinda gross. He reached in to pull one out and bury. It was Abigail. He looked at it and vomited. 

Either way, he dug a grave and dropped Abigail in it. 

"Ick." He said. 

He dug another grave. 

His phone buzzed. Someone was calling him. He took the call. 

"Hello?" He asked. 

"I thought you should know that I'm going to kill you so you can update your social media."

"Um, okay."

The Pooh with a Name pulled up all of his accounts and posted:

Creepy guy calling me, telling me he's going to kill me! LOL. 

The second after he posted it, he was pushed into the grave and was buried in a grave meant for someone else.

Araris was a village with no items. 
Mailliw was lynched, but he had a Medkit! His items and alignment will be revealed tomorrow!

[player list to be editted in]

WRITEUP EDITED IN

Edited by Alvron

We only have 2 posts, and zero votes. I'm calling for an extension.

In other news, Hero, you're my best guess for Eliminators besides Mailliw. I don't have time to do analysis right now, but it's mostly a gut feeling, so I don't think it matters too much. I'll try to gather some evidence tomorrow.

Honestly I'd still like an extension of cycle 7, since I never got a PM with my results from cycle 6, which would have determined my action for cycle 7 as well as this one. :\

@Sart, in my defense I'd like to point out that in cycle 6 when the vote was very close between Maill and Dow, I left my vote on Maill. As did Joe and Feligon. That would have been a terribly risky thing to do, especially considering that it was Araris (who we now know to be a villager- sorry for suspecting you!) who broke the tie. Now, ill be the first to admit that such a risky move is not beyond what I would do as an eliminator, I don't see much point of doing it when the eliminators were ahead in the game.

So as far as I'm concerned, Joe and Feligon are clean (along with myself, who I know to be clean. You're all free to come to your own conclusions though)

EDIT: @Maill: so if you had remembered to change the order, who would you have rather killed instead?

Edited by Herowannabe