Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

• 2 weeks later...

I read through all 46 pages of meme's. in one go, So much has changed, I've changed, the world looks so different when you see it through the eyes of extremely niche gifs about a fantasy author and understand everyone.

Was the grass always this green? Sun this hot? Water this wet? Everything's different now.

It's like having your soul be warped by the intent of a Shard, I am no longer Slater, I am a Meme.

Slater, I didn't appreciate your post nearly as much as I should have back when you made it. After just going through the whole thread from page 1 to page 64, I now do. My mind has expanded. Understanding blossomed. Glorious. As Sazed feels the tugs of Preservation and Ruin I feel the tugs of the upvote quota. I find it difficult to act. I doled out missed upvotes where I felt they were completely necessary but for the most part I had to just let the thread live its life undisturbed.

Throw Hoid to true neutral.

And Ruin is actually all about entropy and not evil in the slightest. He's a nice guy! He just thinks that death and the end of days is the best thing since sliced bread.

H_dqyk.gif

Stop steelrunning so much.

Edited by natc

I'm making a Cosmere Lawful/Chaotic etc spectrum, and I have everything but Chaotic Evil. Odium pictures are nowhere to be found, and Ruin is taken. (Neutral evil.) also, where should Hoid go?

We don't know enough of Hoid to fit him anywhere. For chaotic evil, I think Zane could fit, depending on your interpretation. Or Kelsier, if you are a noble.

Edited by DreamEternal