Long Game 76: At the Forests of Madness

Elandera

I scanned Illwei tonight & she didn't take an action, so that slightly decreases the likelihood that she's an elim. The reasons that have been offered for her being an elim seem pretty slim and IRL related, so I'm not reading her as an elim.

I'm a bit gut-suspicious of ash. Plus, this post especially:

2 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Players who out killing Elims will usually have a short life span :P might not be an unnecessary risk for the village, but the specific player it certainly is. Especially if there's only one Silence around.

Struck me the wrong way a bit. There'd be no reason for the elims to kill somebody who had an accurate scan in the past since past successes don't correlate to future accuracy, so it feels a bit like fearmongering & trying to get villagers scared of sharing info.

I don't have a stable read on Jondesu at the moment.

Overall, Ash is my top suspicion right now, at least out of the people who could plausibly get exed today.

Vote count:

• Jondesu (2): Mat, Ash
  • Mat (1): Jondesu
  • Quinn (1): Szeth
  • Ash (4): Archer, Illwei, Quinn, Books
  • Szeth (1): vonnegut
  • Illwei (2): Dannex, Araris

1 minute ago, Flyingbooks said:

Overall, Ash is my top suspicion right now, at least out of the people who could plausibly get exed today.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

2 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

I assume you're using the royal we in this scenario, since A. you can't vote, and B. when you thought you could, you voted Szeth?

Yup, and at this point in the game I would have Szeth voted, a vanity wagon at this point isn't going to help

3 minutes ago, Flyingbooks said:

I scanned Illwei tonight & she didn't take an action, so that slightly decreases the likelihood that she's an elim. The reasons that have been offered for her being an elim seem pretty slim and IRL related, so I'm not reading her as an elim.

I mean... I don’t think it changes the chance of anything, but whatever :P. I’m vil reading Illwei for the most part as well though.

Edit:

...I think like seven people just posted at once

Edited by Matrim's Dice

4 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Alright, fine.

@Archer @Illwei @Quintessential @Flyingbooks

I'm Silence Montane.

Please go somewhere else.

Okay. Ash. I'll scan you too, so be sure to use your ability so that your role can be confirmed.

Silence isn't a guaranteed village role though, so we should still keep an eye on Ash.

Edited by Flyingbooks

Just now, Ashbringer said:

You got two minutes...

One :P.

• Jondesu (5): Matrim's Dice, Ashbringer, Araris Valerian, Quintessential, Archer
  • Matrim's Dice (1): Jondesu
  • Quintessential (1): Szeth_Pancakes
  • Szeth_Pancakes (1): vonnegut
  • Illwei (1): Dannex
  • Araris Valerian (1): Illwei

write-up to be edited in later

Jondesu has been executed survived execution! 

Vote Count
Jondesu (5) - Matrim, Archer, Quinn, Ashbringer, Araris
Araris (1) - Illwei
Quinn (1) - Szeth
Illwei (1) - Dannex
Matrim (1) - Jondesu
Szeth (1) - vonnegut
Ash (1) - Flyingbooks

Player List

Spoiler

1. Matrim’s Dice
  2. Gears Expeditioner
  3. Azmine_king
  4. Illwei
  5. Archer
  6. Quintessential
  7. Random Bystander Expeditioner
  8. Szeth_Pancakes
  9. Dannex
  10. Jondesu
  11. Ashbringer
  12. Araris Valerian
  13. Vonnegut
  14. PizzaPower55
  15. Flyingbooks

This turn ends Monday, May 3 at 5 p.m. PDT.

No Scribe Note, so something's up. Time to figure out what.

Yes, I'm aware that I'm not confirmed good, but I'm relatively easy to confirm as (a) Silence, so... well, watch me. One less Danforth at the very least. As for who I'll be protecting... well, can't spoil that can I? 

Jondesu having Bones doesn't really mean much, methinks. But I would like to hear his thoughts on it.

I believe Ashbringer is Silence. Their hesitation to reveal what they did last night seemed suspicious... until they revealed their role. They can self protect, so I suggest we assume they're village and have them coordinate our scans tonight. If Ashbringer decides who scans who, the elims can't pretend to scan each other and conceal their night kill. 

I didn't think through my Jondesu vote very much. I just needed to move and thought at the very least it'd tell us something about Mat. I don't fault them for hiding their extra life, they didn't look about to be killed until the last second. 

I spied on a PM this round. It was hilarious, but not very revealing. 

I'm still of the opinion that there's one Silence and that they're village, so I'm perfectly fine clearing Ash, at least for me.

I also agree that the Bones don't mean a whole lot but that might be my tunneling and/or some form of still thinking there could be a 3 elim team :P.

I too spied on a PM- I doubt Archer and Illwei are e/e.

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I'm still of the opinion that there's one Silence and that they're village, so I'm perfectly fine clearing Ash, at least for me.

I also agree that the Bones don't mean a whole lot but that might be my tunneling and/or some form of still thinking there could be a 3 elim team :P.

I too spied on a PM- I doubt Archer and Illwei are e/e.

Oooh. Green.

Could everyone perhaps say which PMs they spied on? Not what info they got, but just which. I've got an idea. I did Quinn-Archer.

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

Oooh. Green.

For Mental Heath Awareness Month, yeah. There's a thread about it somewhere...

5 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Could everyone perhaps say which PMs they spied on? Not what info they got, but just which. I've got an idea. I did Quinn-Archer.

Also if the people even had a PM in which to spy on