Aight, I'll play as... Alein Nihil. He's the real power behind the government in one of my worlds. He's a skilled illusionist and mentalist, with a sadistic streak. He works with a scientist named Jairus Fellhide to brainwash captured rebels and turn them into mutated super soldiers, just to give you an idea of his personality. Sound fun?

Here goes nothing.

A short man walked down the aisle of the supermarket with a list in his hand. Beside him stood a tall and well muscled man that could be mistaken for either a gang member or a body builder; he pushed a cart filled with groceries. Accompanying these two men was a short and stocky woman who followed closely behind them, and occasionally the short man would read off the list and point at a product that's on the shelf, the woman would then run forward and grab it before placing it into the cart.

1 minute ago, The Ward's Guard said:

The short man waved, and he approached the other guy. "Hi, excuse me, over here! Do you think that you could help me real quick?"

The man looked up and spoke with a deep voice. "I have to get back to my boss."

Just now, Vapor said:

The man quickly glanced down at his muscled arms and narrowed his eyes. "No, I don't." He strode past the other man.

"Well you're being incredibly rude you know." The short man turned and started to walk in the other direction, obviously miffed by the short interaction. "C'mon guys, this place can't be that different from the one back home."

Just now, Condensation said:

Alright, who had their money on 3 hours?

Also, anyone feel free to bump into me, it's just a regular supermarket.

The short man strolled through the entire store with a burning devotion aimed towards finding what he wanted, whether it was actually in the store or not.

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

A youthful man with long black hair bumps into him.

The short man nearly leaped back in surprise. "Hold your horses young man, you aren't the only one with places to be!" The short man wore a cheap, pinstripe suit with a matching fedora. After his short outburst, he put on a pleasant smile that was accented by his thin, handlebar mustache.

Just now, The Ward's Guard said:

The short man nearly leaped back in surprise. "Hold your horses young man, you aren't the only one with places to be!" The short man wore a cheap, pinstripe suit with a matching fedora. After his short outburst, he put on a pleasant smile that was accented by his thin, handlebar mustache.

The man smiles. "Sorry, sir. I'll be out of your way."

He then proceeded to investigate the camping supplies, chuckling to himself.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

It did happen, Ward's Guard asked for bets on how long it would take before you saw it.

The man smiles. "Sorry, sir. I'll be out of your way."

He then proceeded to investigate the camping supplies, chuckling to himself.

The mustached guy called out as the young man walked away. "Oh, you wouldn't happen to know where I can find Quantatainium in this place, would you?"

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Guard, you're hilarious.

I try my best.

"What do you need it for?" he asked.

The mustached guy rolled his eyes. "My work obviously." He looked down at what he was wearing before slapping his forehead. "Right, I'm in incognito mode. I mean that I'm uh . . . getting it for a friend?"

1 minute ago, The Ward's Guard said:

The mustached guy rolled his eyes. "My work obviously." He looked down at what he was wearing before slapping his forehead. "Right, I'm in incognito mode. I mean that I'm uh . . . getting it for a friend?"

The young man smiled. "Tell me, what is your name?"