10 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

"What?" The Self Made Hero Replied, "No, I just walked in the back. Think you could say it again? I'm not handed everything like some people."

"I have 500 people that I'll kill painfully if you don't serve me."

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

"NO! I mean, no. Your morals need to be rock-solid to fight someone as evil as ME!"

"Hmm... I don't know." said the Self Made Hero. "I may not be the best hero, but I'm pretty sure it's in the job description that I can be at least a little morally ambiguous. How about this- Let's make a deal. I'll pretend to have rock solid morals until a later time, and I'll play along with your little thing for now. Deal?"

1 minute ago, HoidWasTaken said:

"Hmm... I don't know." said the Self Made Hero. "I may not be the best hero, but I'm pretty sure it's in the job description that I can be at least a little morally ambiguous. How about this- Let's make a deal. I'll pretend to have rock solid morals until a later time, and I'll play along with your little thing for now. Deal?"

"... Deal. As long as that's all the good guys, can we go now?"

5 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"... Deal. As long as that's all the good guys, can we go now?"

"Hmm... I don't know. Maybe the Anti Hero is lurking around here somewhere." @Mystic Syn

If you wanted to be the anti hero? Or you could make a villain.

Edited by HoidWasTaken

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Hmm, now I need a character. Wait - are there rules about powers? I don't think so. Correct me if I'm wrong.

No rules on powers, except that they should not be super OP like they're gods. Go wild, lol.

2 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

No rules on powers, except that they should not be super OP like they're gods. Go wild, lol.

Sweet!

So Concerto's a cheetah Amal with golden eyes. Amal = amalgamation, aka he bonded with a cheetah and can switch between the two and stop in an in-between state if he wants to. Think Animorphs.

8 hours ago, HoidWasTaken said:

The Chosen One gasped. "Another hero?"

16 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"What's your name? I'm the Chosen One."

"I've been called many names. Kaladin, Harry Dresden, Tavi, Superman, Maybe even Batman, But I represent the Self Made Hero. One who doesn't have to rely on some prophecy to do their best, only their wits and their skills. Therefore, I can not choose any one name of those who I embody, so you may call me the Self Made Hero."

46 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

"I've been called many names. Kaladin, Harry Dresden, Tavi, Superman, Maybe even Batman, But I represent the Self Made Hero. One who doesn't have to rely on some prophecy to do their best, only their wits and their skills. Therefore, I can not choose any one name of those who I embody, so you may call me the Self Made Hero."

"Very well. It seems as though we are doomed to be taken captive, however. Perhaps we can team up to defeat evil at some time in the future?"