1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

They could be trying to get a mislynch? But I agree, that is rather suspicious.

Couldn't they just let either one die? Unless it was Ventyl who did the manipulation so they didn't die. Or Ventyl is super important. Any of those would work.

It couldn't have been Ventyl--they had Pailiah's Blade, so Illumination and Progression. I asked Ash in PMs a while back if a person who had multiple Blades would be announced as the Bearer of all of them when they died, and he said yes, so Ventyl doesn't have any other Blades or abilities either.

Edit: Sorry for the double-post...

Edited by Quinn0928

Just now, Quinn0928 said:

It couldn't have been Ventyl--they had Pailiah's Blade, so Illumination and Progression. I asked Ash in PMs a while back if a person who had multiple Blades would be announced as the Bearer of all of them when they died, and he said yes, so Ventyl doesn't have any other Blades or abilities either.

They could have gained the blade that Danex had, and Ventyl didn't die. I do think that it doesn't work that way, though.

They could have gained the blade that Danex had, and Ventyl didn't die. I do think that it doesn't work that way, though.

Oh wait I'm smart XD I somehow mixed up Ventyl and XP... 

Edit: Also, again, Danex's Blade had Cohesion on it, which adds a vote. We've only got vote cancellations here, if you look at the tallies vs. who voted.

Edited by Quinn0928

2 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

XP was the one who died, not Ventyl.

Edit: ninja'd

Edited by Flyingbooks42

Sooooo

I would like to say again, Little resistance, whatnot, all that. 

1 minute ago, Ookla's Dice said:

Ventyl

Bad omens
--
So two vote removals, so someone didn't want quinn to die, and probably submitted early, and someone didn't want Ventyl to die. 

My question is was it Ishar or Kaladin? Find out next time in Illwei's PMs! tell me who you saved! (yes Kaladin, you too) you have 24 Hours!

I don't see it as unreasonable that Kaladin could have used the vote manip on an Innocent person, they can use an action every cycle so it's not like they're losing an action

1 minute ago, Quinn0928 said:

Experience is the one who died, not Ventyl.

4 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Exactly. And before anyone says that it was Kaladin trying to protect elim!me, keep in mind that the votes on my only started to really appear towards the end of the cycle (STINK's had just been sitting there, and I was one of like five people who had one vote on them), so if Kaladin had removed a vote from me when it looked like I might have enough to be in danger, they would have also been there to take back the action and save Stormlight when it became clear that Ventyl or XP would be lynched, not me.

This over defensiveness is exactly why I think Quinn is village... This kind of cements it for me right now. I don't think anyone would be looking at her wagon too critically right now. If she was an elim, this almost certainly would have been discussed, and she would not want to draw more attention to it by making a big deal about it. 

definitely TWTBAW imo.

I will mention, it really concerns me we haven't touched the people that made a big deal protecting each other D1. I really think it's important we kill at least one of them. I would have just gone for Grammar before this point, but the fact neither Gears nor Grammar died for 2 cycles is very concerning to me.

2 minutes ago, Ooklil' the Wei said:

So two vote removals, so someone didn't want quinn to die, and probably submitted early, and someone didn't want Ventyl to die. 

I don't see it as unreasonable that Kaladin could have used the vote manip on an Innocent person, they can use an action every cycle so it's not like they're losing an action

Go read one of my previous posts, saving me doesn't make sense because whoever did it wouldn't have until the end of the cycle, and they would also have been on to realize I wouldn't be in any danger and to retract their action to save Stormlight. That's true no matter who submitted the action.

Also, you're incorrect about Kaladin, because they have both a Day action and a Night action, so they have a total of six opportunities to submit Surge actions between highstorms, but each storm only gives them 3 Light. So they actually do have to ration.

Oh, also? 

"So, let me get this straight," said the mob leader, "the last time you all couldn't decide who was the most likely infiltrator, you decided to leave it to chance and proceeded to hang the Stone Shaman's most trusted servant and protector. And now... you want to do it again?"

This. I feel like Ash is judging us so hard right now XD

3 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Also, you're incorrect about Kaladin, because they have both a Day action and a Night action, so they have a total of six opportunities to submit Surge actions between highstorms, but each storm only gives them 3 Light. So they actually do have to ration.

but like- 

eh. 

Anyway, I've decided I'm thoroughly sick of ties and of bandwagoning, so I'm going to go back to my original vote last cycle, Gears.

EDIT: IGNORE THIS PLEASE I"M SO STUPID XD

Edit: I'm going to end up doing this every Night, aren't I... 

Edited by Quinn0928

Just now, Quinn0928 said:

This. I feel like Ash is judging us so hard right now XD

See, I don't like leaving it up to chance. I also didn't want to kill XP. Wish more people would take a stand in the last 30 minutes of the cycle ish and choose one of the top contenders, instead of staying on useless people that isn't going to accomplish anything. 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Larkin said:

Well, this is interesting. I wasn’t on at rollover, due to band and homework, but I’ve read through the thread and I now have a lot more suspicion on Fura and Condensation for their extremely last minute switch on me.

oh you do, do you? :P. 

Okay what is up with people voting I-

Quinn Why are you voting when it's night? Awfully suspicious of you if I don't say so myself

Just now, Ooklil' the Wei said:

See, I don't like leaving it up to chance. I also didn't want to kill XP. Wish more people would take a stand in the last 30 minutes of the cycle ish and choose one of the top contenders, instead of staying on useless people that isn't going to accomplish anything. 

oh you do, do you? :P. 

Okay what is up with people voting I-

Quinn Why are you voting when it's night? Awfully suspicious of you if I don't say so myself

I'm SORRY okay XD I'm not used to this! This is the first such game where I've been able to discuss stuff during the night but not vote....

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Larkin said:

Well, this is interesting. I wasn’t on at rollover, due to band and homework, but I’ve read through the thread and I now have a lot more suspicion on Fura and Condensation for their extremely last minute switch on me.

Really? Because I was just grasping for someone to vote because everyone's getting on me about voting. You have to admit that this seems suspicious.(The part where you got saved by Adhesion when there are no blades with it in this game)

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Really? Because I was just grasping for someone to vote because everyone's getting on me about voting. You have to admit that this seems suspicious.(The part where you got saved by Adhesion when there are no blades with it in this game)

Um yes there are. Ishar's?

Edit: I'm doing everything wrong this turn apparently... Double-posting... voting... voting for the GM

Edited by Quinn0928

VC - Night Edition

• Ookla the Larkin/Ventyl (1): Ookla's Dice/Matrim
  • Gears (1): Quinn0928
  • Quinn0928 (1) Ooklil' the Wei/Illwei

Aaaanyways yeah guys Ishar claim to me or whatnot I'm trustworthy people have claimed to me and no one's died yet, amirite? Well except for the last two people we killed but they didn't claim to me and I also argued against killing them so I'm trustworthy you see

Edited by Ooklil' the Wei

There is a blade with Adhesion: Ishar's blade. Both Ishar's blade & Kaladin's Adhesion were used this round.

Edit: Ninja'd again

Edited by Flyingbooks42

3 minutes ago, Ooklil' the Wei said:

Aaaanyways yeah guys Ishar claim to me or whatnot I'm trustworthy people have claimed to me and no one's died yet, amirite? Well except for the last two people we killed but they didn't claim to me and I also argued against killing them so I'm trustworthy you see

Personally, my guess is that Ishar already has claimed, and the vote-manip on me was a way to prove it (since it didn't actually appear to do anything). SfS did the same thing to prove to Danex that they were a vote-maniper in MR46.