5 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Wait oh right I even asked Ash about this and then forgot you can't vote during the... yeah okay I'm still new alright. I... yeah. Alvron (do I even need to do that?)

No, no you don't need to green out a vote that doesn't exist in the first place :P. 

so uh, yeah. I still wanna kill connie, Should probably look at votes. idk what to say right now but I wanna say something so

uh PM me if you want

No promises I'll talk but I probably will

so

if you want some boring conversation with hour long breaks in between then I'm your guy

Yeah, just to reiterate what Araris said, Alv's signature thing is tied lynches... or actually... any kind of RNG. He'll choose an RNG option over a non-RNG option almost literally every time...

That being said, that doesn't invalidate suspicion on him for doing that necessarily. I remember I defended him once for doing that as he typically does, but then found out after the game he was evil and it benefited the elims to have a tied lynch as one of them was on the chopping block

(I don't think that's the case here though as he wasn't the one to propose the tie lynch idea)

Edited by Furamirionind

I was getting our ginormous Christmas tree inside so I missed Rollover. 

Do we know if there was only one Truthless or if there could be multiple?

Never mind the question was answered in the write up.

Edited by Lotus

17 minutes ago, Lotus said:

I was getting our ginormous Christmas tree inside so I missed Rollover. 

Do we know if there was only one Truthless or if there could be multiple?

Never mind the question was answered in the write up.

okay I change my mind
I wanna kill lotus

1 hour ago, Ookla Fell From The Sky said:

Ookla the Hypodedadel

dedadel

Edited by Ooklil' the Wei

1 hour ago, Quinn0928 said:

I'm just going to put this out there: I don't think Connie is elim. I don't think Illwei is elim. I'm more worried about Alv, who, in retrospect, went to great lengths to make this a tie... I don't know whether that necessarily means Alv is elim, but having a tie certainly does make outcomes more uncertain and it was what allowed Danex to commit death, so... I mean, not exactly a great outcome.

So, for now, Alvron

This reads almost TWTBAW to me. Agh. Very obvious and convenient vote, disregarding the fact that it's the night cycle. 

1 minute ago, Quinn0928 said:

I couldn't have; I left just after I posted my last vote for family stuff, and I barely had time to write the post about Ash being ninja'd. 

I was about to be confused about you being on at 4am, then remembered that you live in the future. 

Right, yeah I realized this later. yeah. :P. 

Edited by Ooklil' the Wei

14 hours ago, Ooklil' the Wei said:

TJ defended connie

No :P

and threw shaded almost everyone on her train

No, because at the time of my post, Connie's voters were Fura, you and Quinn. I was unsure about you, felt Fura as village, and felt Quinn as village

then....marked them village in his reads

Again, no. :P (unless 'them' refers to someone other than Connie?) Illwei, are you sure you didn't mistake me for someone else? xD

11 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

I'm fine with the Elims killing an honorbladeless villager rather than potentially hitting someone who actually has an honorblade.

Genuinely convinced SfS is an elim or has one of the Secret roles because there's no way I believe anyone wants to sacrifice themselves to potentially protect an Honorblade village because a. it's about chances as there's no guarantee that the elims would hit an honorblade bearer in the first place b. Vanilla villager can do as much damage with analysis as any role. c. Vanilla villager can be a future potential Honorblade holder and d. If it was really SfS' intentions, he wouldn't have revealed it. 

I bow before Danex, who played us like fiddles.

I was going to make a vote history, but somewhere around page 10, my vote history did not match the vote counts provided, and I couldn't find the mistake, so I concede. Instead, I will simply analyse the votes as they stand.

Danex votes [Given that Danex intentionally tried to be suspicious, I would say that these are not particularly telling, especially since the elims would think that Danex was village, since they just know that Danex wasn't elim.]

Matrim: For their vote switch onto Illwei. Looks like trying to avoid bandwagoning.

Books: Agrees with Matrim. [simply reiterating reasoning, noted]

Quinn: Prevent a tie.

Gears: Their retraction was a bit strange

Condensation: Self-preservation

Alvron: The tie!

Condensation votes

Fura: For "an elim-y mindset" [?]

Eternum: People kept getting off them

Araris: They keep claiming village and Gears dies too early

Somebody: No reasoning

Illwei: Dislikes last minute vote switches

Devotary: Dislikes the switch to Danex

Conclusion: A majority of the votes seem to be an attempt to cling to the status quo rather than actually expressing reasoning. Other votes simply reiterate reasoning or provide no reasoning. I find this inherently suspicious [though only mildly], since it shows a wish for a specific person to be lynched without actually expressing a reason for that person to be lynched. I can understand the suspicious nature of a vote swing, but this is also a great way for elims to hide votes. These people include: Books, Eternum, Somebody, Illwei, Devotary. In addition, Alvron voted for the tie, but according to the general populace, that is their playstyle, so I will let it slide. 

Hello. I’ve finally (not really) caught up with the thread after not being active for the first cycle due to band performances. I would very much like it if someone would PM giving me a summary of what happened. All I know is that Danex was Truthless and now the Stone Shamans can be killed, I think. 

Anyways, I need to go re-read the rules real quick, and I probably won’t have any reliable reads until D3, sorry!

1 hour ago, Ookla the Larkin said:

Hello. I’ve finally (not really) caught up with the thread after not being active for the first cycle due to band performances. I would very much like it if someone would PM giving me a summary of what happened. All I know is that Danex was Truthless and now the Stone Shamans can be killed, I think. 

Stone Shaman, singular (there's only one). Also, who was it who originally suggested lynching Danex? (ik it doesn't make you look more sus because there's no way the Truthless could have coordinated that lynch with anyone, but still).

3 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Stone Shaman, singular (there's only one). Also, who was it who originally suggested lynching Danex? (ik it doesn't make you look more sus because there's no way the Truthless could have coordinated that lynch with anyone, but still).

*Raises hand*

Edit: Reasoning was that Danex's jump on Connie was suspicious, as well as his withdrawal... which it was, and he just did it on purpose :P.

Edited by Ookla's Dice

11 minutes ago, Ookla's Dice said:

*Raises hand*

Edit: Reasoning was that Danex's jump on Connie was suspicious, as well as his withdrawal... which it was, and he just did it on purpose :P.

Yes, that makes sense... in retrospect that seems way too sus for it to be an elim doing it, tbh but it worked out for Danex so yay him ig?