4 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Why did you change your name?

'Tis Ookla Season, my dear Lotus (er, read this in a british accent for some reason. not aloud. People might look at you strangely...)

Edited by Ooklil' the Wei
It is Ookla season, right? I'd feel awful dumb if it isn't...

7 minutes ago, Ookla's Dice said:

I have recruited another! @Ookla the Grammatical Who I didn't just try to tag with 'Condensation'

And who my whole purpose will be to get her to trust me again.

:) Hello!!! Thanks, Mat Ookla's Dice! Love the Ookla season! We'll hope that there are PMs quickly so you can have another chance.

I'll join as Viola-daughter-Condensation! Any rules about RPing in the main thread?

14 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Any rules about RPing in the main thread?

I'd assume not. My game had that just because the signups thread got... fun. That was just me being cautious :P. (But Ash has the say, obviously)

Edited by Ookla's Dice

5 hours ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Any rules about RPing in the main thread?

5 hours ago, Ookla's Dice said:

I'd assume not. My game had that just because the signups thread got... fun. That was just me being cautious :P. (But Ash has the say, obviously)

5 hours ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Yeah, yeah. And plus there's no PMs unless someone uses Abrasion.

Yeah. Just don't repeatedly spam the game threads with RP (especially unrelated-to-the-game-setting-RP). 

I'm also going to make a 2-cycle inactivity filter. You must post at least once every two cycles. If you fail to do so, you will be replaced with a pinch hitter.

If we run out of pinch hitters... uh... @Elandera? I'm not sure what the protocol of that is. Or if that's overly harsh. Or anything, really. Help.

8 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

If we run out of pinch hitters... uh... @Elandera? I'm not sure what the protocol of that is. Or if that's overly harsh. Or anything, really. Help.

Inactivity filters with no pinch hitters will remove someone from the game.  That's not too harsh, as the 2-cycle filter means the person hasn't posted at all in 6 realtime days.

3 minutes ago, Vasher212 said:

First Time Playing, but I'd like to give it a try.

I'll be playing  Gunandwaf-son-Warbreaker, a quiet type who really only talks if pressed or if there is a very important issue at hand.

Yay, new player! Glad to have you! If you want some help with the rules, I'd love to help and I'm pretty sure most everyone here would share the sentiment!

1 hour ago, Vasher212 said:

First Time Playing, but I'd like to give it a try.

I'll be playing  Gunandwaf-son-Warbreaker, a quiet type who really only talks if pressed or if there is a very important issue at hand.

Welcome! Yes, just ask anyone (either in-thread or in the GM PM with me once the game starts) if you have any questions.

Also, I'm trying out this Ookla thing now. So Ashbringer has become Ookla Fell From The Sky for the duration of Ookla Season and likely the game. (There's an explanation of Ookla Season... somewhere.)

"OOOOH SECRETS!" Velton-son-Hasweth yelled out, reading the report of the invasion determined to take the honorblades. "Sign me up! I want to help root out the stonewalkers." 

I'm signing up as Velton-son-Hasweth, an energetic scholar with a tendency to RP instead of normal posting.

Edited by Ookla the Watcher

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

I said this already, but I will be slightly inactive for the 4th and 5th, I will do my best to look at the thread but I won't post much.

Inactivity is alright, so long as you can post enough to avoid the filter. (And please get actions in if possible.)

Actually, I can probably make an exception to the filter if it's a pre-arranged inactivity... hmm. I'll think about it.