As promised, here is my post-by-post analysis of @Amanuensis.

——————————————————————————————

1). Responds to my poke. Points out the flaws in Flying’s plan, shows how elims could easily get free mislynches. Null
2). Agrees with TJ, which I also did (except the part about me, of course). Says he’d be willing to vote for me, but doesn’t since I was offline. Doesn’t read Whisper as an immediate village. Votes for Illwei, though I don’t think he ended the cycle voting for him. Illwei flipping village makes this just a tiny bit suspicious, but since he didn’t end up voting for him, it gives him an alibi. Very IKYK, but still gives me Slight Elim vibes.
3). Nothing really important here. Responds to me and Whyspers votes. States they feel uncomfortable with the Illwei lynch. This rings bells. Very easy for a elim to vote for someone, but when more people join the vote and that person flips village, if they were seen as starting it, they’ll get a lot of bad reads. Seems a lot like an elim trying to distance themselves from the most likely lynch. As leads me to believe that there could’ve been at least one other elim voting for Illwei last cycle. Elim
4). Responds more in depth to Whypsers vote. Looks like he wanted to maybe turn a lynch around onto Whysper. Nothing too suspicious, but maybe worth looking into. It’s the most village thing I’ve seen from him so far. Slight Village
5). In answer to your question: Distancing for later cycles. This happens all the time, I’ve even done it as an elim I think. Slight Elim
6). Joins the vote on Bearer. Null. I would’ve done the same probably, as it did seem odd.
7). Ask Quinn if they have suspicions. Null
8). States their displeasure at last minute lynch. Very Slight Village
9). Says they’d rather be lynched than a new player. This is either extremely village, or an elim trying to gain lots of village credit. Considering that it’s very IKYK, I’ll put it as Null, but leaning Elim from previous posts.
10). Votes for me and asks why I didn’t say anything about the lynch. There wasn’t really much to be said except for Illwei’s questionable vote. Also, I think at the time I posted there was only about an hour left or so. Any argument I could’ve made would’ve been in vain. I also generally don’t like to have a lot of discussion EoD, because it can lead to people getting lynched while they can’t defend themselves. Which form personal experience, I hate. This reads to me like an elim trying to find some reason to vote for someone who’s suspicious of them. Slight Elim
11). Says they’ve received a PM about who was roleblocked. Doesn’t vote for them, but gives good reason not to. Slight Village
12). Responds to Fadran. Null
13). Says villagers need to be contributing, but by this logic, shouldn’t I be a villager? Seems hypocritical of him that he said this, but then wants to lynch me when I’ve been contributing quite decently. Elim
14). Claims it should be obvious that they aren’t an elim. Though, from my reads, there seems to be a lot of things that could be indicative of him being an elim. Talks about votes cycle one, makes a good point. Doesn’t convince me that he’s village though. Null
15). You also just proved my point. My pulling the Kandra stunt, did you not put your life up carelessly? It could’ve just as easily ended up with you dying immediately. You contradict yourself here. Very Elim

————————————————————————————————

Well, in the time I wrote this, all this stuff with Gears happened. I’ll put my vote on Gears too, because I’ve also gotten two PM’s saying that he was roleblocked. I still suggest we lynch Aman at least by the next cycle. After that, Turtle would be another good option.

EDIT;

ninja’d by Whysper :ph34r:. Who also made another point that I tried but most likely failed to make.

Edited by Ventyl

2 minutes ago, Danex said:

So why would you be surprised by that? You started the chain

Because I did not think it would come around to me again. At all. I know I've been acting pretty suspicious, but I'm not sure what to do. If anyone wants my reads, I can give them, though they aren't very conclusive. 

If I get lynched... what a mess that would be.  

Just now, eltruT said:

Because I did not think it would come around to me again. At all. I know I've been acting pretty suspicious, but I'm not sure what to do. If anyone wants my reads, I can give them, though they aren't very conclusive. 

If I get lynched... what a mess that would be.  

Like I've already said in an edit, while I've been getting elim gut-reads from turtle, it wouldn't make much sense for them and Gears to both be elims. So, if Gears is lynched and turns up village, I say sure, we should go after turtle. Otherwise, though, I would wait for more proof.

2 minutes ago, eltruT said:

Because I did not think it would come around to me again.

Based on the number of people who are likely participating in the chain, it would pretty obviously come around again.

Also, I'm in communications with another RBer and so either you are lying and they are. (I'll tell you who it is if turtle flips village. I don't want to betray there trust if they do happen to be village)

Aman Turtle

Okay, I can confirm I got PM'd by Quinn saying Gears was roleblocked. I can also confirm that Turtle sent me a PM about an hour ago saying Gears was roleblocked... make of that what you will.

That being said... isn't the point of this whole mess NOT to immediately tell everyone who they PM'd and got PM'd from?

Edit: No, I PM'd Quinn. I don't like PMs. They're confusing.

Edited by Ashbringer

Just now, Shard of Reading said:

Based on the number of people who are likely participating in the chain, it would pretty obviously come around again.

Also, I'm in communications with another RBer and so either you are lying and they are. (I'll tell you who it is if turtle flips village. I don't want to betray there trust if they do happen to be village)

Aman Turtle

What do you mean "another" RBer? Turtle never claimed to be one. They're just saying they altered the chain on purpose to confuse Gears, who they thought was an elim.

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

Okay, I can confirm I got PM'd by Quinn saying Gears was roleblocked. I can also confirm that Turtle sent me a PM about an hour ago saying Gears was roleblocked... make of that what you will.

That being said... isn't the point of this whole mess NOT to immediately tell everyone who they PM'd and got PM'd from?

Um no you PM'd me? I think you may have mistyped

Edit: also oops sorry about that; I may have started the trend of telling everyone who they PM'd/who PM'd them... 

Edited by Quinn0928

4 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

What do you mean "another" RBer? Turtle never claimed to be one. They're just saying they altered the chain on purpose to confuse Gears, who they thought was an elim.

Wait... I must have missed that. I thought that they claimed RBer, blocked and blocked quinn, while the other one claimed to block gears. This is hurting my brain. But I'm keeping my vote where it is because I think that causing chaos isn't something that a villager wants to do.

1 minute ago, eltruT said:

Which chain? How many people? What? 

The one where you said you RBed Quinn! Augh. Brain in pain right now.

Edited by Shard of Reading

4 minutes ago, eltruT said:

If anyone wants my reads, I can give them, though they aren't very conclusive. 

We shouldn't "want" you to give reads. You should give them by yourself. 

I think something's up with Turtle/Gears/Danex. I received PMs from 2 people that Gears was RBd. If they flip village, Danex and Turtle are under suspicion. If Gears flips village, we might have to keep an eye on Reading as he might have been WGG'd. 

20 minutes ago, Danex said:

Turtle, you have continued to somewhat dodge the question that I’ve asked you in both this thread, and PMs.

If you knew that I knew that you started the chain, why would you act surprised when it came around to you again?

Turtle said, and I (almost) quote. “Storms, I was just PMd that Quinn was roleblocked.” (Not an exact quote because quoting from PMs is illegal iirc, but that’s almost exactly what they said.)

So why would you be surprised by that? You started the chain.

@eltruT this is what I was talking about. I misread it. I thought it said that you PMed Danex that you blocked Quinn.

Edit: Ninja'd and whats WGG mean @TJ Shade?

Edited by Shard of Reading

Now here's the thing:

I'm not certain I want to Lynch Gears. 

37 minutes ago, Flyingbooks42 said:

so I'm suspicious of how long it took for a second message to start spreading.

I am too, especially because I spread that chain and so, from what we know now, there aren't any alternate chains. The Gears chain seems off to me. 

@Shard of Reading Ohhhhhhh

Edit: To clarify, I never said I role blocked anyone. I said I was told Quinn was roleblocked. Reading, your RBer is probably telling the truth. 

Edited by eltruT

1 minute ago, Shard of Reading said:

Edit: Ninja'd and whats WGG mean @TJ Shade?

Basically the farfetched scenario I think Quinn mentioned. A case where there's no role-block and spiked!you were attacked by an elim team-mate so you could get cleared. 

I say this because if Gears is village, that means the creator of the chain is an elim, meaning the creator is not the roleblocker, meaning there was no role-block, meaning you survived by some other means, meaning your elim teammates attacked you to clear you (since you didn't claim TLR). 

WGG stands of Wounded Gazelle Gambit, a move where an elim attacks a protected team-mate to clear them as village. 

1 minute ago, TJ Shade said:

Basically the farfetched scenario I think Quinn mentioned. A case where there's no role-block and spiked!you were attacked by an elim team-mate so you could get cleared. 

I say this because if Gears is village, that means the creator of the chain is an elim, meaning the creator is not the roleblocker, meaning there was no role-block, meaning you survived by some other means, meaning your elim teammates attacked you to clear you (since you didn't claim TLR). 

WGG stands of Wounded Gazelle Gambit, a move where an elim attacks a protected team-mate to clear them as village. 

Okay. That makes sense.

4 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

Okay, so there's a flaw with that reasoning: it's possible that the creator of the chain is a villager who RBd Gears (a villager) and thought that because they did that, they were the one who stopped Reading from dying.

Edit: that would *still* mean that Reading either is an elim or was lying about not being TLR.

Edited by Quinn0928