Crystellation

Condensation

15 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

"What do you mean, you don't have a very good track with important people?"

8 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Kuno raised an eyebrow at Fie, he then shrugged and looked at the newcomer expectantly.

"Well, the last important person that I had... extensive interactions with doesn't really... like me anymore?" She takes an involuntary step back.

3 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

"Well, the last important person that I had... extensive interactions with doesn't really... like me anymore?" She takes an involuntary step back.

Kuno showed his hands to be empty in a nonthreatening way, "I assure you my friend, we're not with this other important person. I would like to know your name, after all, names are such interesting things."

Edited by The Ward's Guard

17 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Kuno showed his hands to be empty in a nonthreatening way, "I assure you my friend, we're not with this other important person. I would like to know your name, after all, names are such interesting things."

"I sure hope so... otherwise I walked all this way for nothing." Mira says, then hesitates, "Would you get mad if I said I didn't want to give you my name?"

21 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

"I sure hope so... otherwise I walked all this way for nothing." Mira says, then hesitates, "Would you get mad if I said I didn't want to give you my name?"

"Only if you insist," Kuno smiled as if it were a joke. "This 'important person' that you angered must be very powerful if you're still fearing them 'all this way.'"

“That... that has the same problems with giving you my name. From one it’d be easy to find out the other. I didn’t do anything... explicitly illegal if that’s what your wondering.” Mira takes another step back, looping her bags strap back over her head, “if there’s nothing I can do to apologize for running into you I’ll be going, you two seemed to be in a very important conversation. Which I promise I heard nothing about!” She unconsciously puts a hand on her bag.  
@Chasmgoat @The Ward's Guard

Edited by Blessing of Potency

18 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“That... that has the same problems with giving you my name. From one it’d be easy to find out the other. I didn’t do anything... explicitly illegal if that’s what your wondering.” Mira takes another step back, looping her bags strap back over her head, “if there’s nothing I can do to apologize for running into you I’ll be going, you two seemed to be in a very important conversation. Which I promise I heard nothing about!” She unconsciously puts a hand on her bag.  
@Chasmgoat @The Ward's Guard

Kuno stepped forward, "oh no my friend, I promise you that we mean you no harm. In all truth, the best way to repay me is very simple, all I ask is that you take a walk with me, and we talk. Is that too much?" Kuno glanced towards Fie before thinking a clear thought, one that stated that he wanted Fie to step back. "Our conversation was trivial, we were merely discussing a mutual friend of ours, I assure you, you weren't interupting anything important."

4 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

This has to be the weirdest important person I’ve ever talked to...

“Alright... I can talk I guess.” Mira glancing between the trio, eyes lingering on the bodyguard, “what do you want to discuss?”

Kuno smiled as he started to walk slowly, gesturing for the stranger to follow. "Oh anything my friend, we could talk about the weather, the climate, the world, whatever you wish. I prefer to learn more about people, but you don't need to talk about yourself if you don't want to."

The woman who accompanied him, Catorphia, waited for Kuno to travel about two paces before following him.

1 hour ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Kuno stepped forward, "oh no my friend, I promise you that we mean you no harm. In all truth, the best way to repay me is very simple, all I ask is that you take a walk with me, and we talk. Is that too much?" Kuno glanced towards Fie before thinking a clear thought, one that stated that he wanted Fie to step back. "Our conversation was trivial, we were merely discussing a mutual friend of ours, I assure you, you weren't interupting anything important."

I may of gotten a bit too nosy, he admitted to himself. Fie walks along side listening

On 1/27/2021 at 7:09 PM, The Ward's Guard said:

Kuno smiled as he started to walk slowly, gesturing for the stranger to follow. "Oh anything my friend, we could talk about the weather, the climate, the world, whatever you wish. I prefer to learn more about people, but you don't need to talk about yourself if you don't want to."

The woman who accompanied him, Catorphia, waited for Kuno to travel about two paces before following him.

On 1/27/2021 at 8:15 PM, Chasmgoat said:

I may of gotten a bit too nosy, he admitted to himself. Fie walks along side listening

Mira takes a few quick steps to catch up. “So... the weather is... weather. I’m really not sure what you want from me here. Is this some sort of ploy to try and get me to reveal who I am?”

"Plotting, me?" Kuno looked over-dramatically offended at this accusation, "I would never dare. I simply enjoy conversation." He smiled, "although if you did feel inclined, I wouldn't be against it. I must say that the weather is quite nice here, isn't it?"

@Blessing of Potency