Crystellation

Condensation

On 2/6/2021 at 0:37 AM, The Ward's Guard said:

Kuno raised an eyebrow at first, but then nodded solemnly. "Well, you are indeed a fascinating person Ms 'Jane.' You are right of course; this world is filled with so many people, and so many of them don't want to work together, however, if there is to be any chance of humanity withstanding the coming storm, we must make sacrifices. Throughout all of my years, I've been constantly surprised with the resilience of humanity when faced with terrible consequences. You say that it would be a difficult, no, an impossible battle to unite humanity together and face this threat; I say that when faced with extinction, is there truly a choice? Not just your extinction mind you, but of all of those around you, men, women, children, all of them have been slated for death, is that something that you will sit down and allow, or if given the choice, would you stand against them? I've already made my choice, but I want to hear what yours would be, if you were confronted with it this very moment."

Stop asking all these hard questions! :P

"I'd like to think I would, or even could, help." Mira frowns, "I don't know if I'm the best choice though, comparing me to people with magical eye powers."

8 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

"I'd like to think I would, or even could, help." Mira frowns, "I don't know if I'm the best choice though, comparing me to people with magical eye powers."

Spoiler

6022f02ab6196_Ha!no.gif.2ef06903877ca0e899dfce4a35d0be2f.gif

Kuno raised an eyebrow as he turned to look at Mira with his grey eyes, "my dear friend, let's not forget what we said about names. The sounds that we use to describe ourselves are powerful, not just for telling people about who we are, but also for defining who we are. If we define ourselves weak or unable, then we have already lost. Others may have powers granted to them by their eye color, but that doesn't make those born without obsolete." 

Kuno turned back to look where he was walking. "My friend, everyone can lend a valuable hand in the storm that is to come, that's the point of uniting together, to make the whole stronger than the individual. As my mother once told me, 'a thick rope will take strain that would easily snap an individual thread.'" Kuno turned to make eye contact once more, "so tell me my friend, would you choose stand with me to face what is to come?"

Edited by The Ward's Guard

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2021 at 2:34 PM, The Ward's Guard said:

Kuno raised an eyebrow as he turned to look at Mira with his grey eyes, "my dear friend, let's not forget what we said about names. The sounds that we use to describe ourselves are powerful, not just for telling people about who we are, but also for defining who we are. If we define ourselves weak or unable, then we have already lost. Others may have powers granted to them by their eye color, but that doesn't make those born without obsolete." 

Kuno turned back to look where he was walking. "My friend, everyone can lend a valuable hand in the storm that is to come, that's the point of uniting together, to make the whole stronger than the individual. As my mother once told me, 'a thick rope will take strain that would easily snap an individual thread.'" Kuno turned to make eye contact once more, "so tell me my friend, would you choose stand with me to face what is to come?"

"If you find me a bow, sure. And I can't promise I'll stick around if things start to look like they're not going well" Mira shrugs, "But yeah, I can give my small bit of help."

Just now, Blessing of Potency said:

"If you find me a bow, sure. And I can't promise I'll stick around if things start to look like they're not going well" Mira shrugs, "But yeah, I can give my small bit of help."

Kuno chuckled, "you are a fascinating person, aren't you?" He then stopped and tapped his chin, as if considering something. "I'd love to accept your help, but I need to know one of two things first. The first of which would be your name, and if you still don't want to give me that, then why not?"

4 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Kuno chuckled, "you are a fascinating person, aren't you?" He then stopped and tapped his chin, as if considering something. "I'd love to accept your help, but I need to know one of two things first. The first of which would be your name, and if you still don't want to give me that, then why not?"

"We're going to stick with Jane, and because I have a habit of making important people not like me so the fewer that know my name the better." Mira gives a slight smile, "And maybe if you don't hate me by the end of this... thing, and you can help me hide or protect me, then I can tell you. I have a few other things I can tell you too."

15 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

"We're going to stick with Jane, and because I have a habit of making important people not like me so the fewer that know my name the better." Mira gives a slight smile, "And maybe if you don't hate me by the end of this... thing, and you can help me hide or protect me, then I can tell you. I have a few other things I can tell you too."

Kuno held his arms in an open gesture, "I'm all ears my friend. One can't ever truly place a value on information."