Crystellation

Condensation

28 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Okay. Here is my character.

Spoiler

Name: Tanda Elliss (13)

Appearance: Short blonde hair, black eyes, pale skin, tall.

Skills: Can survive on her own in the middle of nowhere. (Can cook, hunt, set up camps, tie excellent knots, start fires quickly, etc.), is very smart, and is extremely mature for her age.

Weaknesses: Suffers from depression, won't hurt anyone for any reason unless very depressed, extremely slow to trust.

Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, and cautious.

Backstory: She was born in the forests, but at the age of 10, she ran away from home. She had been living in a house she had built herself in the mountains, until a rockslide crushed it. She then started wandering.

25 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Okay. Here is my character.

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Tanda Elliss (13)

Appearance: Short blonde hair, black eyes, pale skin, tall.

Skills: Can survive on her own in the middle of nowhere. (Can cook, hunt, set up camps, tie excellent knots, start fires quickly, etc.), is very smart, and is extremely mature for her age.

Weaknesses: Suffers from depression, won't hurt anyone for any reason unless very depressed, extremely slow to trust.

Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, and cautious.

Backstory: She was born in the forests, but at the age of 10, she ran away from home. She had been living in a house she had built herself in the mountains, until a rockslide crushed it. She then started wandering.

Sounds great! Which group would you like her to join? Hmm... okay. So it'll be hard to join the segment I'm currently a part of. That means you can either wait until we get out of the place we are currently and then join that group, or you can run into Guard's and Po's characters. Disclaimer: Guard's character is maybe sorta kinda a bad guy.

14 hours ago, Condensation said:

Disclaimer: Guard's character is maybe sorta kinda a bad guy.

You never gave me this warning?! :P

8 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"My dear friend, it's happening now. The enemy is at work, and so am I, and now you are as well. You want to help, then the time to act is now."

“Well. If there’s no one to shoot with a bow right now what do you want me to do?”

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Okay. I'll just start RPing now.

30 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“Well. If there’s no one to shoot with a bow right now what do you want me to do?”

Tanda walked into the settlement. She hadn't been in a forest for two years. She sighed, and pulled her hood lower as she walked in. She tried to keep attention away from herself as she walked. It was always better to remain unnoticed. She saw a small group, and veered away from them. Her eyes widened when she heard one of them say something about shooting people. Yep. I need to avoid them. I'm not getting shot today.

On 2/26/2021 at 11:00 AM, Blessing of Potency said:

Kuno raised an eyebrow, "that entirely depends on your skills my friend. There's a place for everyone, so long as we can tell what that place needs to be."

On 2/26/2021 at 11:32 AM, Random Bystander said:

Tanda walked into the settlement. She hadn't been in a forest for two years. She sighed, and pulled her hood lower as she walked in. She tried to keep attention away from herself as she walked. It was always better to remain unnoticed. She saw a small group, and veered away from them. Her eyes widened when she heard one of them say something about shooting people. Yep. I need to avoid them. I'm not getting shot today.

Kuno saw the woman out of the corner of his eye before doing a double take. He then raised his hand, turning from the one who called herself Jane. "Ho there! I was wondering if you could offer me some help friend!"

4 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Kuno raised an eyebrow, "that entirely depends on your skills my friend. There's a place for everyone, so long as we can tell what that place needs to be."

Kuno saw the woman out of the corner of his eye before doing a double take. He then raised his hand, turning from the one who called herself Jane. "Ho there! I was wondering if you could offer me some help friend!"

Tanda froze. Oh no. She turned towards the man. "Uh... Okay?" She started walking towards him, making sure to hide her eyes. What does he want?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 3:43 AM, Random Bystander said:

Tanda froze. Oh no. She turned towards the man. "Uh... Okay?" She started walking towards him, making sure to hide her eyes. What does he want?

Kuno's face turned into a smile that started with his lips, and quickly spread to his grey eyes that he displayed openly. He displayed his hands in an open gesture as if to show that he was harmless. "My friend, I simply need help finding someone, and I have a hunch that you can help me. My companions are undoubtedly skilled, but I don't believe they are quite up to the task."

I briefly forgot about this, if y'all want to keep going, we might have just made our own little group of adventurers.

Edited by The Ward's Guard

1 hour ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Kuno's face turned into a smile that started with his lips, and quickly spread to his grey eyes that he displayed openly. He displayed his hands in an open gesture as if to show that he was harmless. "My friend, I simply need help finding someone, and I have a hunch that you can help me. My companions are undoubtedly skilled, but I don't believe they are quite up to the task."

Making sure to keep her eyes hidden, she sighed. "And would I get anything from helping you?"

Edited by Random Bystander

Just now, The Ward's Guard said:

Kuno let out a small chuckle, "but of course, my friend. There's work for everyone, even those with their eyes focused on monetary benefits."

"I don't mean money." She looked at him, showing her pitch black eyes. "I need to find a place where I can be alone. Alone is the only place I can be myself safely." She said. She was young, but extremely mature.