Medical Mysteries with Karol Omer

Scarletfox

26 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

"Ow. Ow. OW. I really should have chosen a bigger box. Anyway, now that I'm here, I can get to work!"

Five minutes later, in which the neurosurgeon was very careful to not look at the picture that caused the problem in the first place, and also blindfolded all the studio assistants so that the could keep their heads.

"All done! I will now be shiping myself back, and could someone please take care of that picture?"

*Sound of neurosurgeon shipping himself back*

"Congratulations, your plan worked! One of the studio assistants was able to get rid of the photo and demolish a good part of the studio on the way. The next problem we have is a man who wrote so much poetry, that he cannot stop rhyming every other sentence. His family brought him in because it's driving them up the wall. Do we have any suggestions?"

Edited by Scarletfox

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"Okay, what is it?"

"Here's the real problem. His family is upset about his rhyming, right? But if you stop his rhyming, it's unlikely he'll stop driving his family crazy. He's a poet! Driving people insane is what they do best! So here's what you do, you take a real sharp knife, and you cut out his tongue. That'll shut 'im up real good. That should solve the real problem 'ere."

@Enter a username @AonEne @Condensation @Vapor

Can someone take care of this? We want to try to keep the lines open

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Yeah I know I said there weren't obligations for being an Omer, you don't need to respond here, but I will be tagging everyone if the thread starts going dead.

On 9/27/2020 at 8:54 PM, Scarletfox said:

"Here's the real problem. His family is upset about his rhyming, right? But if you stop his rhyming, it's unlikely he'll stop driving his family crazy. He's a poet! Driving people insane is what they do best! So here's what you do, you take a real sharp knife, and you cut out his tongue. That'll shut 'im up real good. That should solve the real problem 'ere."

"Unfortunately, as Karoline Omer is unable to stay at the phone right now, I will take over for her.

Studio assistant: Now open wide...

Poet: Ahh... Ahh!!!!!

Poet's family: #@!&%?%&@%@!&%?@#!&?%@$!@&$!?$!$!@%!?$!%?

Your suggestion was somewhat successful. The poet has stopped driving his family crazy, but they have told me that they'd rather he keep his tongue than stop rhyming. Our next patient is a poet whose tongue got cut out. Any suggestions?"

3 hours ago, Kings_way said:

Ooh! this looks like fun. Can I be an Karosene Omer? @Scarletfox

I finally made a Medical Mysteries Omer sign up form so I don't have to PM it every time! Here: https://forms.gle/9xkW55BEBhfjkbkp6

19 hours ago, Condensation said:

123-456-7890

"May I ask who's calling?"

I'm just going to start this call, I don't know if I'll be able to finish it because of homework, just fyi to the other Omers who are following this

Edited by Scarletfox

13 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Of course. It should be arriving... Now."

"Excellent. Let me just use my regrowth glue... and reconfigure this into a headset... done! His tongue will be completely regrown in about a week, and his headset will let him talk until then. Our next patient is a man who somehow got his hand and feet switched around. Any ideas?"