Medical Mysteries with Karol Omer

Scarletfox

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

'"Haa? Hyaaa! Nyegh!! Ha--whaaaa!!!" (Make her think that she's in a drama movie, and make a teary sob scene where someone tries to help her reconcile for her actions!)

"One moment please, we are pulling out our translator. Alright. Yes, we will try this now."

(the studio assistants are terrible actors)

*studio assistant* "Thou didst know how many fathom deep I am in love?*"

Gwararara. Grawaaaawaaaaaa!!!!!!!

*studio assistant* "Thou mustn't be on in thy actions, but make bettereth thy life."

Graaaw??? GRAWAAWAWAAR!!!!!

*studio assistant* "Oh dear."

*static*

"I'm sorry, but your solution did not work. Do we have any other callers?"

I'm trying to make this better, but right now only one person can go at a time. Do I have any suggestions for how to increase the efficiency of this game?

1 minute ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

"May I ask who's calling?"

1 minute ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

I don't know, maybe you could take an assistant?

Ooh, good idea, or several assistants...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Shall I resurrect Karis, Karl, Karen, Katherine, and Khris Omer??? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

9 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

"Put lots of snipers all around, and far from, her. Then, fire away"

I might have to put a ban on killing. You guys are supposed to at least try to sound like you're trying to help these patients!

"We're trying this now.

Hm? Oh. Ok, I'll tell them.

Unfortunately, all we have are studio assistants, unless, Mr. Nobody, you have specific snipers in mind you could send us...."

Ok, I am doing a call out to all RP-ers in the world who want to be assistants to Karol Omer! If approved, you will be able to answer calls into medical mysteries, and determine how they backfire (or don't). Please, just PM me if you want to, and I'll ask a couple of questions, and then you will be able to be an assistant to Karol Omer on Medical Mysteries. I think I'm going to say that Karol's assistants are not immortal, like her, however they have every other power besides that. If you are an Omer, you may still RP as a caller (with a different name of course), but you may not answer your own call.

And I am officially re-directing people that you must at least sound like you are trying. And trying to solve the problem is a legitimate thing. just fyi

@Bearer of all agonies @Matrim's Dice @Condensation @Channelknight Fadran @Vapor @The_Truthwatcher (I thought y'all might be interested 'cause you've been on.)

18 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

"I'll send you a bunch  of snipers, tranquilizers and marksmen. They'll reach in a second

"Great! Ah, here they are! We will try this now."

*pew pew*

*explosions*

*pew pew pew*

Grawarararaaaaaaw!

*Pew pew*

"Congratulations! You're plan worked! We now have a woman with green face paint on who is dead. Do we have any callers?"

On 9/9/2020 at 7:59 PM, Condensation said:

"Well, obviously you should bury her."

"Obviously. We will try this now."

*sad funeral music*

*studio assistant* "Careful, careful, alright."

"Well? Was something supposed to happen?"

"I'm sorry, but your plan did not work. We still have a woman who is dead, and she is now buried."