Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

“Do we know where on the island Trace is? Or are we just going to walk around until we find her?”

"Hold one moment," the colonel reviewed his device. "Reports have Trace and those that are with her going that way." The colonel pointed off to his left, "We should start there."

3 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"Good thing we're not going to do that. Do we want to try a distraction Duster Jay?"

@Negative_Null

"I don't know. I feel like Cadenza is in the most danger from her. For some reason Trace has a vendetta against you. Freezing her might be a good idea, but if that doesn't work we'll need to do this the hard way. Jack, do you have anything that can help? We're about to land."

@xinoehp512

6 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"I don't know. I feel like Cadenza is in the most danger from her. For some reason Trace has a vendetta against you. Freezing her might be a good idea, but if that doesn't work we'll need to do this the hard way. Jack, do you have anything that can help? We're about to land."

@xinoehp512

Cadenz pouted prettily, but nodded. It was true. "It seems like she can break ice pretty easily if she's got pain stored up."

13 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

@xinoehp512

"Take these," said Jack, handing out earpieces. My aspect lets me see across the island- this will let us coordinate if we get split up."

Where is everyone?

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You... but..." Trace glared at Lloyd. "Don't tell me that you two are a thing."

@Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

Oh dear lord.  Preteens and their gossip.  Vespyr wasn't even supposed to acknowledge any deities, even in swearing.  One day with this frustrating child.  "Are these the ones I am to kill?" It asked.  The air whipped around, anxious.

38 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Take these," said Jack, handing out earpieces. My aspect lets me see across the island- this will let us coordinate if we get split up."

"Getting split up is the least of my worries," the colonel spoke as he accepted the earpiece. 

56 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

@xinoehp512

"Duster Jay, I hope you realize that if we can't take 'Trace' alive for your cure, I'm willing to end her. She's already done too much for me to allow her to get away scot-free, that's not even talking about what she's capable of doing if she does get away."

The colonel turned to Maddy, "you set?"

@Matrim's Dice

41 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You... but..." Trace glared at Lloyd. "Don't tell me that you two are a thing."

@Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

Lloyd looked confused but then realized what the term "a thing" ment in this circumstance and blushed.

31 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Oh dear lord.  Preteens and their gossip.  Vespyr wasn't even supposed to acknowledge any deities, even in swearing.  One day with this frustrating child.  "Are these the ones I am to kill?" It asked.  The air whipped around, anxious.

"You made new friends?!" Lloyd said in a sad voice.

43 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd looked confused but then realized what the term "a thing" ment in this circumstance and blushed.

"You made new friends?!" Lloyd said in a sad voice.

"I don't have any friends, and I intend to keep it that way. Do yourself a favor and stay out of my business for the next couple hours or so?"

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I don't have any friends, and I intend to keep it that way. Do yourself a favor and stay out of my business for the next couple hours or so?"

"You really do care!" Lloyd said tearing up.