Vapor

17 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Nope!" Selia says brightly. "This place is kind of wierd. I think there's only one teacher, and otherwise there's a couple servants and all the students"

Riley raised an eyebrow. "Isn't this supposed to be the best academy on Roshar?"

"We do. Or will. We have access to someone from all 10 of the Radiant orders. We accept anyone who has shown signs of being a Radiant. I'm not sure where you got the inclination this is the best academy, but we are the only academy that teaches squires how to be Radiants."

3 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"We do. Or will. We have access to someone from all 10 of the Radiant orders. We accept anyone who has shown signs of being a Radiant. I'm not sure where you got the inclination this is the best academy, but we are the only academy that teaches squires how to be Radiants."

Maybe on Roshar...Riley thought. "Okay, well, I'm on the Second Ideal, and I was hoping you guys would help me out?"

Crescendo woke to find Diminuendo hovering over her. She sat up, bemused. "What do you want this time?"

"Crescendo, you need to say the Second Ideal."

"Um... I don't know the Second Ideal."

"Well, figure it out. You need to say the Second Ideal."

Crescendo stood up. "I'll try my best, okay?"

Diminuendo, not satisfied, drifted after her as she exited the room and went to go do something else.