Vapor

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Leonie hears the laughing and peeks out her door, frowning at the people sliding down the banister. It looked like a lot of fun, but... there were people. Maybe she could try it later when no one was looking.

@Condensation @Negative_Null

Do you wish me to see you and invite you?

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

IDK. I didn't plan that far ahead.

:) Got you. I'll see you and you can react how you wish.

Crescendo looked back at Diminuendo, who was hovering near the top of the stairs, radiating disapproval. Then she saw Leonie peeking out of her room and waved her over. "Come on! Do you want to try?"

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Crescendo looked back at Diminuendo, who was hovering near the top of the stairs, radiating disapproval. Then she saw Leonie peeking out of her room and waved her over. "Come on! Do you want to try?"

Leonie let out a small shriek, and pulled the door halway closed so that she could still peek out. "Uhm... uhh... hey, you're that nice girl from earlier."

13 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Leonie let out a small shriek, and pulled the door halway closed so that she could still peek out. "Uhm... uhh... hey, you're that nice girl from earlier."

"Yes. At least, I like to think so!" Crescendo smiled.

9 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

At this time, Ros makes his way tot he bottom of the stairs, thoughtfully contemplating something, and not noticing anyone.

"Oh, hey, Ros! What are you up to?" asked Crescendo, looking guilty but unable to keep from smiling.

Just now, Condensation said:

"Yes. At least, I like to think so!" Crescendo smiled.

"Oh, hey, Ros! What are you up to?" asked Crescendo, looking guilty but unable to keep from smiling.

Ros looks up.

"Oh, hello la-, Crescendo. How is your morning?"

Ros says with a slight bow of his head.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Wait! Stop there." Crescendo runs up the stairs and puts her hand on the banister. "Okay, go ahead and slide now."

"Oh, is it morning already? It's been pretty good. Want to join us?"

"I guess it is Crescendo. Although may i ask what exactly you're doing before I answer the second question?"