Vapor

Just now, Condensation said:

"I love monsters! Especially monsters that sound friendly. Did you know I've been called a monster?" asks Crescendo, her smile failing for a bit before it returns in full force.

"What? Who called you that? I'm pretty sure that you're a really nice person, but... please go away. I'm... having a bad hair day. Yeah. A bad hair day!"

"I love monsters! Especially monsters that sound friendly. Did you know I've been called a monster?" asks Crescendo, her smile failing for a bit before it returns in full force.

Ros doesn't notice when Crescendo's smile slips, he also ignores the claim of being a monster.

"I believe that Madam Crescendo is trying to say that she thinks it's best if we meet each other in a more personal fashion."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"What? Who called you that? I'm pretty sure that you're a really nice person, but... please go away. I'm... having a bad hair day. Yeah. A bad hair day!"

1 minute ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Ros doesn't notice when Crescendo's smile slips, he also ignores the claim of being a monster.

"I believe that Madam Crescendo is trying to say that she thinks it's best if we meet each other in a more personal fashion."

Cadenza chooses to ignore that first question. "That is exactly what I meant. Okay, if you really don't want to meet me, I guess I'll go try and find someone else to chat with." She walks backward, a hopeful smile on her face.

Cadenza chooses to ignore that first question. "That is exactly what I meant. Okay, if you really don't want to meet me, I guess I'll go try and find someone else to chat with." She walks backward, a hopeful smile on her face.

"Okay! Have fun!"

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Ros tries his best to stay behind her and to her right.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza turns around and says to Ros, "We'll just have to meet him at class or something. Do you think we can find anyone else?"

"If my experience with you says anything, I believe that we are going to end up searching this entire building. Unless I'm wrong."

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza turns around and says to Ros, "We'll just have to meet him at class or something. Do you think we can find anyone else?"

So my character is a carbon-copy of the character Bernadetta from Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Unfortunately, this means that I can't write any dialogue at all without hearing it in my head as a high-pitched squeaky voice... so I might change my character's gender. I don't think that that'd change much...?

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

So my character is a carbon-copy of the character Bernadetta from Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Unfortunately, this means that I can't write any dialogue at all without hearing it in my head as a high-pitched squeaky voice... so I might change my character's gender. I don't think that that'd change much...?

That'd be fine with me.

2 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Ros rolls his eyes after Crescendo turns her back to him, but he his smile of familiarity has returned again. Ros then follows Crescendo.

Crescendo walks into the library and waves to Selia. "Is there anyone else in here?"

Sebarial walks into the library. "Class starts on the hour," she says, then cocks her head. "I suddenly had a strange urge to ask, did you know that balancing a stuffed frog on your head is an excellent tool for correcting your posture?" 

Dare