Vapor

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Crescendo walks up the stairs, her suitcase bumping behind her. "So, Ros, where are you from? And really, just call me Crescendo. There's no need to add anything to it."

Ros follows behind Crescendo.

"Of course La-, Crescendo. I'm from Alethkar. I don't mean to pry but, where are you from?"

I don't mind you calling me Ward.

Since this is my first time being on a Role-play Forum, I appreciate any constructive criticism.

10 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"No, it's fine. I'm from Azir, but I didn't like it much there. Too many rules and regulations."

Ros raises an eyebrow.

"You're from Azir? Forgive me for doubting you la-, Crescendo. I think I can understand why you felt like leaving."

1 minute ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Ros raises an eyebrow.

"You're from Azir? Forgive me for doubting you la-, Crescendo. I think I can understand why you felt like leaving."

Crescendo beams. "I know! It just didn't suit me at all." She reaches the top of the stairs and looks around. (Vapor, describe it please)

There are three branching hallways, one leading to the other staircase, one leading to the rooms, and one leading to Sebarial's private area.

The other staircase looks exactly the same, except Sebarial's private area is the classrooms.

Downstairs, in between the staircases, is the hallway to the kitchen, library, dining room, storage, stuff like that.

Next to the right staircase is the hallway to the downstairs. Next to the left staircase is the hallway to the ballroom that I will talk about later.

At the end of the classroom hallway and Sebarial's hallway are staircases to the upstairs, which are secret. You will probably have to leave if you go up there without Sebarial explaining them. So don't.

Edit: There are signs pointing to the non secret places

You're at the right staircase, which is the girls, so Ward, you're going to have to take the left hallway to the left staircase

Edited by Vapor

Just now, Condensation said:

"Ok, it looks like this is where I sleep, and I think if you go over there," Crescendo says, pointing down the left hallway, "then you'll get to where you'll be sleeping. Do you want to get set up and then find out what we can do here?"

Ros quickly glances where Crescendo pointed before looking back at her.

"Of course. That sounds like a good thing to do."

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"All right, I'll see you later, then." Crescendo walks down the hallway.

Ros slightly bows his head to Crescendo. "I will see you later then, Crescendo."

Ros stands where Crescendo left him for a little while, staring where Crescendo pointed. After a short while, he stands up straighter, and walks down the hallway that he was told to.

On 25/08/2020 at 7:51 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Leonas (not Legolas; that's a completely different person) exists now!

"Hi, um, uh..." He clear his throat. "Yeah. Radiant... big deal, huh? Um... I can do things that other people... can't. Are there people like me, here... possibly?"

On 25/08/2020 at 7:16 PM, Invocation said:

"Radiant?" Khash ran his hand over his waxed scalp. If he was already getting mistaken for a Radiant, that had to be a good sign. "Not quite, my good woman, but a squire, certainly. I was told to come here but wasn't given much information as to why. Would you mind filling in those gaps for me?"

Reveal hidden contents

Character intro: Khash (khakh + shash) is a bald darkeyed Alethi man of no small height who has spent his life travelling around the whole of Roshar in service to a wandering brightlord whose retirement wishes amounted to "wander the world" and nothing more. When his lord died, he spent time in Rall Elorim, eventually meeting up with a secretive cabal of people who urged him to visit the new Radiant Academy. When he expressed great interest in being on the road again, he was chosen to become a squire (in a formal ceremony that he's not even fully sure of the significance of, nor does he entirely know what a squire is) and sent on his way. Being that his Radiant is so far away, he doesn't have much in the way of ability to draw in Stormlight, but he considers that nothing more than a slight handicap that his physical fitness should overcome happily.

Potential Radiant Orders: Willshaper, Truthwatcher. (I took the quiz in his mindset, those were the two largest results.)

On 26/08/2020 at 8:56 AM, Negative_Null said:

A woman comes to the door. No one saw her pull up but here she is.

*knock knock*
"hello?"

On 26/08/2020 at 1:42 PM, Bearer of all agonies said:

*A boy in his late teens walks up to the door and knocks.*
“Um. . .Hello? Anybody here?

I summon you all with your first posts. Come join me!

Crescendo walks into the first available room(I'm going to assume it's not occupied) and puts her clothes away in the dresser. She looks around the room and then gazes out the window at the gardens.

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Crescendo decides to go out and wait for Ros.

Ros makes his way to the room at the very end of the hall before checking to see if it's occupied (I'll assume that it's not), then places his luggage on the bed. He then returns to where he last saw Crescendo.

Edited by TheWard'sGuard