Long Game 69: The Politics of the Passions

Zillah

7 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

xD Have a few upvotes, @Experience, you gave it a good shot ;) 

Any chance on you giving out clues for your teammates :ph34r:  Actually don't it's more fun if you don't.

Speaking of clues, @Elkanah, how goes that code of yours?

did you crack his d1 code? or is it not finished? bc i am v curious abt what it is

Edited by Illwei

Just now, Frozen Mint said:

Who do you guys want to lynch D4? Does anyone have any other suspicions?

I do think Experience is an elim but it's also kind of a shame their lynch gained so much traction so quickly. It seems to have killed discussion.

Good point. uh tbh my next suspicion was you, But if Experience is an Elim Idk what it means with them trying to start a lynch train on you before? I'll have to look through things again.

30 minutes ago, Frozen Mint said:

Who do you guys want to lynch D4? Does anyone have any other suspicions?

I do think Experience is an elim but it's also kind of a shame their lynch gained so much traction so quickly. It seems to have killed discussion.

I have no idea. I'd honestly lean on trusting my gut some more, as apparently it's doing pretty good this game, which would point to you and Kyne. Though I don't have much reasoning for either of you and I'm kinda hoping something useful happens with actions, or that I notice something else.

If I survive N3, that is :P 

Just now, The Young Pyromancer said:

That Matrim has a better reason for not being suspicious than you do.

Okay? I'm - I never said I found matrim suspicious, and I'm not about to put myself out as the next lynch target if that's what you're implying? :P.

Just now, The Young Pyromancer said:

Oh, sorry. Read an 'M' in the quote box and thought it was Matrim, not Mint.

I was lurking :ph34r: and was also kinda confused... But the TJ quote you linked does add more credence to elim!Mint.

Shard Ran down the street passing vendors and merchant stalls, whizzing past people left and right. He would NOT suffer the same humiliation that Vapor did! He wouldn’t let that cremling Yasdv tear away his honor, he wouldn’t stand there as she talked down to him or cast him out of the amphitheatre.

There were at least seven others chasing him through the streets. He turned a corner and the ocean was before him, he had managed to run out onto one of the docks. The boats were missing, presumably out fishing or trading. His pursuers ran onto the dock after him and he turned around to face them.

This situation was impossible and he knew it. He had tried to give them other leads, tried to convince them that he wasn’t the one he was looking for, but they wouldn’t be sated. Just like Yasdv, they were insatiable! Tyedl was obviously the better leader! And if he still had a chance to work for Tyedl, Shard would take it!

Shard leapt off the dock backwards into the water a dozen feet below. Those following him shouted and ran to the edge of the dock. None of them jumped into the water, Thaylen people knew how dangerous the water could be, even this close to the shore. The undertows were killers, there were countless venomous little fish and crustaceans, not to mention infection that could spring up from any little gash or cut.

Shard was nowhere to be found, and although nobody knew if he was alive or dead, they did know he wouldn’t be anywhere near Yasdv or her campaign anytime soon.

The news of Shard vanishing overshadowed the news of one of the advisors being detained for illicit activities. The name wasn’t being released, and the advisory panel was far too noisy and chaotic for anyone to track down an accurate list of who was there and who wasn’t. It remained a mystery.

Experience has been lynched, they were an Undercover Emissary.

Vote Count

Experience (6): Matrim's Dice, The Young Pyromancer, Frozen Mint, Ashbringer, Illwei, Lotus

Ashrbringer (1): Experience

Players

Spoiler
  1. Experience - Shard Undercover Emissary
  2. Illwei
  3. Matrims Dice - Phil
  4. Lotus - Sunwalker
  5. TJ Shade - Ylns Loyal Campaign Staff
  6. Frozen Mint
  7. Kynedath - Tktk
  8. Vapor   Undercover Emissary 
  9. Lord Silberfarben
  10. Elkanah - Lknik (a possible addict)
  11. The Young Pyromancer - Mancia Young
  12. Ashbringer - Faleast
  13. Mist - Tara Night Loyal Campaign Staff
  14. Sart the Bard
  15. Elandera Loyal Campaign Staff

Night Three has begun, and will end in approximately 24 hours, Tuesday August 8, 0100 UTC

So, I have no huge leads now. I still have gut reads on Mint and Kyne, and Lotus and Illwei were the less eager voters of XP. (Maybe eager is the wrong word. 'Less willing'?) but I have a pretty strong village read on Illwei. With any luck there are some scanners out there, if so I would recommend one of Mint, Kyne, or Lotus. Other than that, I'm in the dark. Hopefully I pick up on something in the night, but if I don't, or if I die, I think I've done my share of damage to the elim team :P 

(Also, I think it's within reason to ask for protection. People with the Passion of Protection, protect either myself or Sart, please)

For those wondering, I have once again received the PM Passion and have already selected who I will create a PM with. Person who I'm currently in a PM with, I would like you to talk in it this turn :P 

I'll do a more complete reads list later, probably tomorrow. Before the end of the cycle, though.

7 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Not me? Where'd I go? :P

Also, FYI, I was caught.

Note to self: Pyro has been dabbling in the Illegals. Coercion user N1? Hmm...

19 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Person who I'm currently in a PM with, I would like you to talk in it this turn

Hmm

Ash has executed one of my suspicious activities Last cycle: He prompted people to put in actions an hour before rollover. Being "helpful" ?

Rn I think My biggest Elim read is Mint - ignoring any votes that Experience placed last cycle -  The paranoid part of me has some thoughts but they're just- yeah. anyways-. I feel like I still have a basically completely Null read on Kyne, Ash, and Pyro, which makes me want to think that's suspicious. I guess I have a gut village on Pyro, but that's just because he feels different in this game, and I thought he was Elim in my other games. ...though he never was. Idk. I believe Matrim is Village, even if reading his posts feels like eating raw tofu to me.

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Hmmm... can you elaborate?

Hmmmm, well, just, I taste nothing reading your posts. I hear things reading other people's posts, just not yours. or most of Mint's.

Edited by Illwei