The Mishmash Inn (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

On 9/6/2020 at 8:38 AM, Channelknight Fadran said:

The field is throughout the first four floors of the Inn: The first two floors, with the Pool and Rave Room, are Team One's territory. Second two floors, with the Ballroom and the Library, are Team Two's territory. You need to touch someone in order to capture them. Jail for Team 1 is in the Sauna, and Jail for Team 2 is the Book Return area.

Enter said this.

Phillip woke up with a start.

Where was he?

Looking around the room, it came back in a rush. The Mishmash Inn. The job as a Deskboi. Falling asleep after a nerdless day.

What day was it? How long had he slept in this strange, strange, place? Phillip walked out of the room, idly wondering if he had been replaced, and wondering if he even cared. As he walked down the hall, he passed an open window, that seemed to symbolize opportunity. Something new. 

He walked over to the window. Outside was only mist, the lower floors of the inn disappearing in the gloom. Seemingly endless. Phillip leaped, falling down, down, down, down. Vanishing. Traveling. The inn life might be for some, but for him- an adventurer at heart- he needed to be out

The mist swirled around him. The building twinkled away, leaving Phillip in open air, like magic. That was what that place was, wasn't it? He shook his head, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. He closed his eyes.

Phillip landed in a crouch, barely feeling the impact onto stone. He stood, noting the cavern-like rocks around him. It seemed he was underground, in a large opening. A tunnel led downward, with a sign above that was far too warn out to read anything except the first letters of each word: S and E. Whatever that stood for was bound to be an adventure. Phillip strode down without a second thought.

No, that's not a shameless plug-in. What are you talking about? ;) 

While it's a bit sad that my first shot at a Free-Form RP flopped, it taught me something: That I don't have enough interest to keep it up. Sorry to disappoint, maybe, and no hard feelings. This kind of RP doesn't work for me :P 

Fadran, find yourself a new Deskboi. Everyone else, good luck!

See ya! Hopefully I didn't make up too much lore as my departure post :ph34r: 

Edited by Matrim's Dice

"Are we going to Capture the Flag or not!?"

@Channelknight Fadran @Bearer of all agonies @Mist @Condensation @Vapor @DramaQueen @AonEne @turtle @Experience @Scarletfox

If I tagged anyone unnecessarily or forgot anyone, oops. Sorry.