The Mishmash Inn (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

"Well... we would begin the game in a few days, and before then, either team captain would have to recruit people to their team. If that were the case, I would change the winnings to a prize pool; 1000 MM to the winning team, to be divided up amongst the players however the captain deems fit. The captain may present deals with these winnings to the players to sway those players to those side. Any deals that the players agree to are considered binding, so you're not allowed to lie."

1 minute ago, Enter a username said:

Enter inserted his arm into the vending machine. As in, he cut it off, regrew it with gold compounding, and stuck the severed arm into the payment slot.

A sheep, a sword, and a sling come out.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

The vending machine never needs restocking.

Okay.

3 minutes ago, Mist said:
6 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

Enter inserted his arm into the vending machine. As in, he cut it off, regrew it with gold compounding, and stuck the severed arm into the payment slot.

A sheep, a sword, and a sling come out.

I-understood-that-reference.jpg.5052bf295e7a77345f42bd75fee0d82c.jpg

That should be either *confidentially, or *confidently.

"Hi Rubrum, I'm Aria. I was thinking the best way to get through this game would be to be on the same team as you, I hope you don't mind."

I paused. "Wait, is Narration or spying on Narrators allowed?"

Edited by Condensation

Just now, Condensation said:

"Hi, Rubrum, I'm Aria. I was thinking the best way to get through this game would be to be on the same team as you, I hope you don't mind."

Whoops, that was a typo; it was supposed to be confidently :P

I believe the third comma in that sentence should either be a semicolon or a period; correct me if I'm wrong.

"It's certainly a pleasure to meet you, Aria. You have good tastes." Rubrum replied.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

I don't think so, but the first comma shouldn't be there. Just realizing this.

Sorry, I'm a debater at heart :P

Spoiler

I think the two sentences need to be separate because they're both independent and not being connected by a conjunction.

"Yeah!" Rubrum said enthusiastically, though she very much cared about winning, inside the rules, or not.