The Mishmash Inn (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

6 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Taln, who is already in the library, checks out every Sanderson book so he can try to find a secret in them. 

Spoiler

This is for @Bearer of all agonies only!

Spoiler

You should flee while you still have the chance!

Spoiler

Coward.

Spoiler

When you select Mistborn, you hear a click. A tile from the floor slides out of the way, revealing a staircase.

6 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

“Whaaaaaaa?” Taln says. Tentatively, he puts his right foot on the first stair, and when he sees that it is real, he walks down it. 

At the bottom of the stair, there's a store called The Cosmere Needs Store. An incredibly short person stands at the counter, counting some coins. When he sees you, he looks up. "Whoa! Another customer! Business is booming! Heya, welcome to the Cosmere Needs Store. How can I help ya?"

4 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Uhhhhh. . . What can I buy here? Is there anything that will help me find secrets?

"You can't buy nothin' if you don't speak with quotation marks! But to answer your question: maybe? There are certainly things you can use here to help you find things. Soulstone, Shardblades, Selish Aon Manuals... some things that don't start with S, too."

3 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

"Of course! Didn't I just say that we have every Brandon Sanderson book? It's over there, in adult fantasy, under the S's."

@Condensation

That's correct. I love how you ask me. Yes, I can be trusted in all matters grammatical, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and library-related.

Sorry I haven't been on this, I feel like if I get on, then I'll end up spending way too much time on the computer, and I already spend a lot of time on here.

Aria walks into the lobby wearing a tailored black pair of pants and vest, a white button-up shirt, and a black bow tie. Her black shoes are neatly polished, and they make a clicking sound on the floor.

27 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Aria walks into the lobby wearing a tailored black pair of pants and vest, a white button-up shirt, and a black bow tie. Her black shoes are neatly polished, and they make a clicking sound on the floor.

"Hello, welcome to the Mishmash Inn. How can I help you today?"