The Caped Crusaders

Condensation

"Oh, look, the storm's ending! Soon we can go travel the world and see everything! I've been preparing for this day for forever! I've always wanted to see Paris and my French is decent, want to come?" Harmony smiles.

Please disillusion her, she needs to stay with this group and keep them on track.

Fritz, who had been standing against the wall, pushed off the wall and dug in his boot for his notebook.

Aah, I don't know how to be Fritz!

“Oh, me? I’d... love to, one day. But for now I think we’d better stay with the group, to fight off bad guys and all. Besides, it’ll give me time to practice my french!” Hentient slings her bag over her shoulder, but then quickly realizes no one has made plans to leave yet, and let’s it slide off again. 

20 hours ago, Condensation said:

Harmony smiled softly. "Thanks. It's nice to have a friend." She looked up. "Are we leaving? Where are we going?"

Tria shakes out of staring into space. "We should keep moving. Tion can find us rather quickly. Oh, and you'll want these." She pulls out grey jackets for everyone. And grey Kleenex boxes. :ph34r:

Edited by Mist

22 hours ago, Condensation said:

Harmony smiled softly. "Thanks. It's nice to have a friend." She looked up. "Are we leaving? Where are we going?"

"Same here, Harmony." 

Hentient grabs a grey jacket and pulls it on. "What... what is it for?" She asks softly.

I DONT THINK ANYONES IN THE FIELD! Well, scarlet fox ad I were but she's with us now I think? 

Edited by Hentient

1 hour ago, Mist said:

Tria shakes out of staring into space. "We should keep moving. Tion can find us rather quickly. Oh, and you'll want these." She pulls out grey jackets for everyone. And grey Kleenex boxes. :ph34r:

"Who's Tion? And wny do we need jackets?"

1 hour ago, Hentient said:

"Same here, Harmony." 

Hentient grabs a Grey jacket and pulls it on. "what... What is it for?" She asks softly.

*Hentient grabs a grey jacket and pulls it on. "What . . . what is it for?" she asks softly.

“Oh... okay, thanks.” Hentient says. She’s not quite sure how one is supposed to react when an epic talks about their weakness. 

Hentient shrugs on her messenger bag over her new jacket. She walks slowly toward the exit of the cave, urging on the group in the most timid way she can think of. As she emerges from the mouth of the cave, she takes a deep breath, relishing the smell of a fresh rain. 

45 minutes ago, Hentient said:

“Oh... okay, thanks.” Hentient says. She’s not quite sure how one is supposed to react when an epic talks about their weakness. 

Hentient shrugs on her messenger bag over her new jacket. She walks slowly toward the exit of the cave, urging on the group in the most timid way she can think of. As she emerges from the mouth of the cave, she takes a deep breath, relishing the smell of a fresh rain. 

"Just in case I become hypnotized. Y'know, if Tion comes."

5 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

So...

Reveal hidden contents

We Say Goodbye to Say Hello — When you've finally stopped listening to  Hamilton...

Well, Tria handed out gray jackets and tissue boxes(inside joke, pay no attention to that), Vanessa's weakness is definitely the cold, Hentient and I are friends. Tria is worried about Tion being brainwashed and finding us, so you may assume that gray jackets are her weakness(they are). I have plans for Tion coming after you guys.

5 hours ago, Vapor said:

"Just in case I become hypnotized. Y'know, if Tion comes."

Harmony gulps. "Is that a possibility?"