The Caped Crusaders

Condensation

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I want to go with this person. They seem entertaining!"

Vanessa smiled. "Why thank you." She handed him an earpiece and put one in her ear.

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"I don't think so, just as long as it's big enough for all of us." Harmony blushed, realizing that she was ordering around a bunch of adults who all had more life experience than her. "Um, actually, maybe ask one of them."

"That works. You and Hentient should speak up more," Vanessa said.

"Why would you need an extra . . . oh." Harmony decides not to ask that and turns to Hentient. "Are you ready to go?"

Fritz looks over at his partner, a man dressed in a VECCW guard uniform, and wishes he could be partnered with someone else. Anyone else. He looks around, the others are preparing to leave, but he's determined that he won't ask about leaving first.

"I know what you're thinking," Spark said. "You don't trust me--and neither do the others...  I haven't given them a reason too..." He said to Fritz.  

"Give me a chance, and I'll show you that you can trust me..." Spark said, looking unflinchingly into Fritz's eyes. Spark held out his hand, seeming to hold his breath...

16 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Why would you need an extra . . . oh." Harmony decides not to ask that and turns to Hentient. "Are you ready to go?"

Fritz looks over at his partner, a man dressed in a VECCW guard uniform, and wishes he could be partnered with someone else. Anyone else. He looks around, the others are preparing to leave, but he's determined that he won't ask about leaving first.

"Yeah, i'm ready, though i'm not totally sure where to start."

On 9/12/2020 at 3:24 PM, Hentient said:

"Yeah, i'm ready, though i'm not totally sure where to start."

"Well, I was searching when Konna didn't know that I was on the computer and found out that there's an abandoned bunch of buildings to the north west of the complex. Do we want to start there?"

“Yeah let’s go!” Hentient said, trying to be enthusiastic. She walked outside the cave and started walking northeast, but pulled up short. “Oh! Can our earpieces connect with other groups if we find something?” 

Edited by Hentient

Vanessa touched her earpiece. "So, just a quick tutorial," she said over the comm. "The button on the earpiece let's you talk while you're touching it. On the connector, the dial is volume and the two rectangular buttons are channel change. The switch is on/off, and the circular button sends everything you hear to us so that you can record a conversation, or something. That's pretty much it."