5 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*Grins and mutters,* "It's so that I can look at the memes and laugh while not getting it at all, isn't it?"

4 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

*Me over here, going through pretty much the same thought process* 

Well then here's a meme for you to not get:

Spoiler

zoom.thumb.jpg.b33ea78dd2c3a774dffbfb41a0952d40.jpg

spoilered for size

Edited by Cinnamon

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

how is the public transit so much slower than bikes and other modes of transit????

it might be because it has to make all the different stops. you also have to wait for it to get to where you are before you can actually go anywhere

6 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

What distinguishes those from other sleepy noises?

They’re more…enby-like.

2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

*checks stats* it seems i've changed my sexuality and gender identity approximately 5-7 times.

well it happened again.

say hello to me everybody, the genderfluid abrosexual.

*says hello to the genderfluid abrosexual*

3 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

*checks stats* it seems i've changed my sexuality and gender identity approximately 5-7 times.

well it happened again.

hello the genderfluid abrosexual!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2023 at 2:01 PM, CalanoCorvus said:

well it happened again.

Hello! I think I may be one too now...

I was looking through pictures of the flag (to see what artistic applications I can use if for) and saw one of Genderfluid, Abrosexual, Panromantic. My immediate thought was "Oh no. I found another clone." 

Actually it was, "This might be a bit too accurate."

Edited by The Last Fæ

1 hour ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

I was just searching queer memes, as one should always do, and I found this that I wanted to post here. I did not make this, credit goes to whoever did.

Hide contents

2ED8217B-4ADA-4424-A4F4-FC8B4528A1C0.thumb.webp.4301cf03ff14a1c718419e4d06593bf7.webp

my friend showed me something similar to that meme one time

also I'm here because i am questioning my life decisions againnnnnn

so for a while now, i thought i was either bi or pan, with a preference of women, but there's this guy... and i think i've liked him for a while (i dated him last school year, but then a bunch of family stuff happened, and i didn't want to end up hurting him, so we took a break, and then boom my sexuality changed yippee), but my brain just didn't realize it til recently. i also think i was trying to suppress my feelings for him, since i don't want to run the risk of hurting him again (or breaking his heart) and see, the thing is, i'm convinced that he likes me too, since there's a lot of holding hands, hugging, other RESPONSIBLE physical interaction, but i've told him that i like women, not men, because i didn't know if he liked me still at the time. so, now i don't know what to do. bc i find my self talking about him a lot, along with thinking about him, and my friends have pointed that out to me, too. i just don't want to lose him if i make a wrong move, y'know