The New Empire

Negative_Null

6 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

"Well I'm using some of them for ransom" Sel whispers in Jack's ear.

"Betraying them? Slick. But the Lord Ruler has not been kidnapped. He was killed. We are just trying to cover it up." Jack whispered.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yes, I am. So? I bet you're on a Wanted poster somewhere."

Jack rolls his eyes. "I am an inquisitor of the highest order. I am above wanted posters."

4 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

"Oh, I see the misunderstanding, those were wanted for hire posters, I can see why that might be confusing."

"They were not!" Jack hisses in Sel's ear.

Zola, who has been hiding underneath a table, peeks out, and runs for the window. Without hesitating, she defenestrates herself, Shards of glass raining around her.

Vapor says this:

Grace yells something indecipherable about windows after her.

"You, I suppose." says Jack.

at first I wrote says yer mom jak and we all burst out laughing. then I wrote allomancer jak, who is yer mom. I hurt from laughing. Vapor is really annoyed at me. Sorry, I haven't had a lot of sleep recently.

A steel plate flies through Sels cloak almost hitting him, the plate then goes and slices through Jack's neck and his head falls off. Sel gasps in mock surprise "Well it looks like I'm in charge." he then retrieves the breath from his cloak and takes an awakeners cloak out of his pocket and tells it to protect him, a grey spot appears on graces floor.

Edited by A Windrunner

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

A steel plate flies through Sels cloak almost hitting him, the plate then goes and slices through Jack's neck and his head falls off. Sel gasps in mock surprise "Well it looks like I'm in charge." he then retrieves the breath from his cloak and takes an awakeners cloak out of his pocket and tells it to protect him, a grey spot appears I graced floor.

I smell godmodding.